Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I love Adam! He's so cute, even when he smells of poop. :lol:

[​IMG]
    Crime scenes are serious business...

[​IMG]
    Adam finding his own amusement...

"I'm sorry, you want me to process what?"

[​IMG]
    I think it's fair to say that Adam stinks of poop...

2. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I love that 1st pic. Makes it look like he takes crime-fighting "so serious"!

Love the pez - just gotta love it!!!!

Ah, the smell. It doesn't change his good looks, tho!

Thanks for the caps!

Beth

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, I love the pictures. :lol:

I imagine he smelled similar to the vic in S1 that got killed by the crapsicle after being in the porta-potty that was tipped over: chemicals plus human excrement. A truly tasty combination, particularly when you add a side of garbage to the mix. In the words of our dear Dr Hawkes, "Down here we call that a James Brown. It's funky." :lol:

Poor, poor Adam. :lol: I hope someone baked him cookies after all that.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Poor Adam. But awww. How adorable was he in the new episode.

Oh, me! Me! I'll do it! I'm quite handy with the baking :D

And thanks for the pics, Elsie!

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

The more I see of Adam (or AJ in Supernatural) the more I love him. I truly think he is one to watch this season - I'm so glad that he and Sid finally made it to the credits.

I think he needs more props - the Pez was good, give him anything and he has fun before going all serious crime fighter. :lol: Must. Fight. Crime :guffaw:

As for the poop, well he's the rookie in the field, bless him. You just wanted to hug him. After the shower of course.....

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks so much for the cute pics Elsie, I loved him in the new ep. He was super cute. :adore: I loved all of his scenes he was adorable, my usual feeling of wanting to hug him can through even more in this ep. :lol:

Oh and as for baking him cookies, well I volunteer, he can even come home with me and I'll help him with his shower. :devil:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

"I hate poo." I loved that line, and the forlorn way AJ delivered it. Poor Adam--definitely not a happy camper. :lol:

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Couldn't agree more. Overdue for them both to make the credits. This season I find I'm watching Flack and Adam most of all. Sid's always a bonus, and again a scene stealer.

Adam gets the fewest lines unless he has to spout something technical. But he does the absolute most with whatever they give him. He's become the most memorable part of the episodes he's in to me. "I really hate poop." Four words, that make me snicker days later. Same with his bit with Mac after admitting he went to Flack first about Samantha. "....y-y-yeah, that went well..."

I love all the photos, thanks for sharing.

Give him pez. Give him a muffin. Give him a little wu-tang with a little heel-toe action. Give him four words and he'll steal every scene for me.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I couldn't agree more. Every episode, I find myself loving him even more. He's just amazing, and sometimes I feel like that's the only way to keep myself watching the episode.

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Elwood and RacingZombies, I couldn't agree with you more. As you can probably guess from my banner and icon, I love Adam to bits, even though he's gets the fewest scenes and the least lines, he's always been my favourite character. His scenes always bring such comedy, I agree Elwood, give him a few words and he'll steal the show. Hehe... AJ's just awesome. :D

I'm Steph by the way. :D

11. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hi, I'm El :D

Mac's indicated that Adam's requested more field time. Any screen time we get with him is good. He's not only great for comedic interaction, but he was great with Stella in conducting her test, and also not least in Snow Day. Hell even when Mac's tearing a strip off he's good.

Curious about a random something though. AJ's got at least one tattoo on his right shoulder/arm, I think, but I can't recall seeing it in the ep Adam rolled of the floor in, just before he heaved himself up to Go Fight Crime with Kendall. Did they make-up it out, cover it up? Or was it just not visible? Or is it just me? (The last is a loaded question, and hopefull rhetorical... :p)

Anyone?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

13. Faylinn

Great link, Ghawazee - I love candid photos. :D

They covered it up. I guess they didn't think Adam would have a tattoo like that. :p

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Heeeey, thanks for the link, there are some fantastik photos there!! Lots of that tattoo too :D Nice mix of photoshoots and casual/personal pics

Also some nice ones of Melina a bit further down the page. :)

Bastards. :lol:

I dunno why, Adam looks to be permitted to wear the rings and bracelets etc. very similar to that AJ is seen wearing in his photoop pics.

I don't know exactly what the tattoo is, but from the peeks I've seen it looks reminiscent of a Canadian provincial emblem or something. He grew up in Canada didn't he? I'd love a clearer shot to know just what it is they don't think Adam would have.

Buggers. :p Let the man have ink.

15. Faylinn

AJ and Carmine both seem to wear their personal jewelry on the show. :p

I believe the tattoo is a coat of arms - his parents are Irish and he was born in Ireland, so it's my assumption that it's his family coat of arms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.