Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

^ Well, that would make sense.

Still. Um "...Ross?"

TPTB couldn't be blurry enough in accuracy to push it as a Scottish one? ('cos they never push the realm of plausibility at all...)

Oh well. At least the two of them get their personal bling. Wear it well, what can I say.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Haha, but it probably says 'Buckley' on it. :p

ETA: It looks like it might be similar to this one (the same basic shield but there can be some differences). I feel like I should remember talking about it before - I think someone said the words underneath looked like a motto or something? Agh, I can't remember.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Love the pictures, Ghawazee. Thanks for posting them!

I think AJ's face is priceless in the one with him and Eddie both in the Dodgers' uniforms. He looks like he's thinking "holy crap Eddie has bad B.O. today"... :lol:

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Think you've hit it Faylinn.

Went rummaging, found a few things. Lessee if I can figure out pictures again... hang on -

[​IMG]
    Maybe they could just blot the latin stuff out? Alright, alright. There would letters from heraldry experts yada and people gleefully pointing out inconsistencies just cos they can. Meh. I just like the guy with tatts.

Alas.

And...

[​IMG]
    Bling but no ink.

Whaddaya do.

:p

5. Faylinn

The tattoo suits him, but I don't think it really suits Adam. :p I don't know what kind of tattoo Adam would get, but I doubt it would be that. :lol: (I think you can see a tattoo on AJ's wrist in that scene with Kendall though.)

BTW, The Buckley motto is "Nec temere nec timide", which translates to "Neither rashly nor timidly" - I'm guessing that's what is written under the shield in his tattoo. I think that's what someone concluded in here before. :)

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Is the motto on AJ's tatoo in gaelic? Just curious. I had never really paid much attention to it before, but when I see it up close it looks really cool. I agree with you Fay, it's very AJ, but not very Adam... I think Adam would be more likely to have something like a band emblem tatoo or something like that... Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the pics Debbie. *Hugs*

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The motto is in Latin "Nec temere nec timide" (neither rashly nor timidity).
    As AJ's tattoo is Buckley's coat of arms and motto, it wouldn't suit Adam whose surname is Ross, no surprise they made it disappear. ;)

8. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I know, I know. And I do agree it wouldn't suit Adam well, now knowing what the tattoo actually is.

I'm not surprised they lost it for Adam, but ya know.

Sigh.

:lol:

9. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the info, seeing as it's an Irish coat of arms and he's from Ireland originally, I thought it might have been in gaelic. *Shrugs* Aww well. :D

I agree, it made sense to remove it for Adam, seeing as his surname is not Buckley and he is from Phoenix and not Ireland. :lol:

10. bettine

bettine Dead on Arrival

Here's some recent event pics for y'all.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Faylinn

What is with these boys and their scarves? Top, I know you said it's an LA thing, but it just looks silly. :lol:

However - *strokes the beard* It's so pretty. I love that you can really see the red in the first picture. :adore:

Fay/AJ's beard = OTP for life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Nice pictures. :) I like the scarf, I think he looks rather stylish, OK maybe not 'stylish' but cute nonetheless... :lol: :p

The beard. Everyone loves the beard.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

The scarf is cute ;) :lol: And the yes, I love the beard too.

I was just noticing that he always seems to have his hands in his pockets.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Oh, I didn't say it doesn't look silly. :lol: It's seriously one of the goofiest things I've seen in LA. Both Carmine and AJ should know better--they come from genuinely cold climates. :p :lol:

AJ sure has been out and about a lot!

Awwww, I'm on board with this ship! :D

15. Faylinn

I can't believe we haven't talked about Adam in "Sex, Lies and Silicone"! He was adorable (this is a known fact), but I have to wonder how many women the poor man has been in contact with if those creepy dolls look as good as the real thing to him. :p

For some reason, the way he said "Whoa" when he was offscreen before coming into the lab to offer Stella and Lindsay swabs was the funniest part to me. I also loved the expression on his face when he was showing them the site for the dolls. That boy so Googles naughty things when he's at home. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.