Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Ah, my inner shipping-geek is squeeing.

I don't remember seeing any pics of anyone but Grissom, Warrick, and that one of Sara. I think the reason that there's none of Greg is really only a big deal because he's been in the background for a while. When the promo pics for NY and Miami were released, there were very few of characters more to the side, like Danny and Lindsay and Natalia, etc. Just because there are no pictures doesn't necessarily mean that he's not in any episodes or something.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I never said he wasn't going to be in any episodes, I just said I wanted more information about him.

Brass thinking Warrick was guilty wasn't really a surprise. Like it was previously mentioned, Brass said "You couldn't let it go". Plus, you could tell that Brass was somewhat angry that Warrick was found there with Gedda.

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, I wasn't implying anything, kimbo08. Just pointing something out.

I think Brass was pretty much just disappointed that Warrick had gotten himself into that position. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually doubted Warrick's innocence, because no matter how hard we all tried to be "Warrick definitely didn't kill him" there still was that prick of uncertainty because there was pretty damning evidence.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

ON finding out that McKeen was the culprit, I think it'll be a team effort, all of them working on it, and don't forget Doc, he's got his ears and eyes where some of them don't:wtf: I will be interesting to see the one who actually nails him but that ep. seems to be off in the distance, in the ep. "MOLE" appropriatley named. It might be like the Minature Killer, which took a whole season to find out who it was:(

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Well, this is slightly annoying. It won't let me see the videos 'cause I live in Canada. >_>

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The name on the ep has changed, I believe that is ep 10 which is now called 'One to go'.

Speaking of Doc (and David) I am curious about whether we will get a morgue scene with Warrick's body? I'm sure it will be very difficult for them both, doing an autopsy on someone they knew so well.

7. Desertwind

Your correct Wojo how can one keep up:wtf: it changes constantly:confused: here's a list of all the episodes up to today. And it would be a grizzly/morbid experience for Doc to do a autopsy on our beloved Warrick, I hope they don't show that:(

http://epguides.com/CSI/

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I would like to see Doc Robbins and Super Daves response to seeing Warrick in the morgue although without showing the autopsy itself, I agree it would be morbid.

thanks for that link Desertwind.

9. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

ABRTI is one of the best episodes they've ever made. I remember hating it my first time through, but really... it's incredible. That scene near the end of the 2nd part with Brass and the cop's wife... will always be in my top 5 favorite scenes the show's ever aired.

And, I'm a huge shipper... my shipper moments don't even compare.

Also: Someone mentioned the eulogy. Is it possible to read/see that? I want to be as spoiled as possible so that this episode hurts as little as possible when I actually watch it.

-LLK

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I found this on one of those spoiler sites we do not mention. :)
    For Episode 9.10 - One to Go - Casting for Sheriff in his mid 40s to 50s, smart, in charge, masculine and tough, but still a smooth politician, he is the sheriff of Clark County possible recurring

So looks like definitely by episode 10 a New Sheriff will be in town.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

well, at least i'm not the only one :rolleyes:
    is there anywhere else that somebody might have posted them??

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

AH you're a life savor :thumbsup:

yes those do increase my excitement..:rolleyes: with everyday that passes this looks like more and more of a great episode. despite the circumstances of course..
    and i must admit the under sheriff definately has this all planned out pretty well, because his story sounded pretty legit.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  14. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

THESE ARE INCOMPLETE...IT CUTS OFF BEFORE THEY ARE FINISHED AS COMPARED TO THE ONES ON CBS ONLINE....iT DOESN'T EVEN SHOW NICK CHECKING OUT THE CAR,

15. Desertwind

OMG, that friggin' liar, McKeen, so convincing too, does Brass buy this crock of crap? we saw him shoot Warrick and now this cock and bull story, wow, he did plan this out, what a low-life snake:scream: I hope they all question this, and don't belive his coniving lies:wtf: this is "nuckin' futs"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.