Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree Meg, Lindsay does bring out his goofy side. I just watched People With Money, and we have a cute scene between the 2 in it. Flack comes over to speak to Lindsay and Stella and Lindsay is teasing him about getting girls' phone numbers, they have one of their cute little bantering moments, and he gives her an adorable smile. :adore: So cute. :D I want more scenes like this between them. :D

Hehe, it's going to be interesting to see what goes down to make Sam think they are a couple, I'm quite intrigued... I really hope we get to see Don's protective side and like I said before, more banter between them. :adore:

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It helps that Lindsay looked her most gorgeous in that episode. I can't get over how amazing she looked in that episode! :adore: Maybe Lindsay was a little jealous over Flack's flirting with the other girls? :lol: Wow I am so bad! I want more scenes like that.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I remember the scene from 'People With Money'. That was an adorable scene. But I love the whole teasing and bantering anyway. And I agree, I would love to see Flack protecting Lindsay! That would be an awesome scene. Maybe we're lucky and will see something like that this season. I hope we'll get many scenes of them working together. Please?

That's the epi/spoiler I was talking about! Where Sam thinks there is something going on. I agree, I wonder what makes her think that. I hope they'll keep that scene. I'm sure it'll be funny.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow you guys are making me all giddy! I was glad when I saw that Flack sister showed up & now I'm even happier. I'm sure just them being themselves is what makes Sam think they are together. And damn it they should be.

And Megananytime they are in hot pursuit of a bad guy they become very serious about their jobs. And of course Lindsay was alittle jealous of all the girls flirting with him but she also find it kind of funny & cute too.

Do you guys remember the episode where they had the girl bank robbers and they had to send Lindsay though the air vent? And Flack & Danny was staring at her butt. LOL

5. eveninstarz14

:lol: I have to re watch that scene because I don't remember that. But honestly I am not surprised by that at all. Such a guy thing to do! Lindsay is so lucky to have two incredibly fine detectives to work with. I am super jealous of her :D

I am curious to see how this scene will be played out. What are they doing to make Sam think that? More of that playful banter they have going on? Lack of personal space? :devil: I am curious to see how Lindsay reacts to Flack's sister. I think its interesting that Lindsay meets someone from Flack's family before anyone from Danny's family? Hmm...

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

7. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Just reading the spoilers and I think you guys have won me over to this ship!!!

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Hello Nicksmustache welcome to the block party!

Yeah I think the spoilers have been great so far for us. So I just hope they get better & better as we go into the season. Stop by anytime even if it's just to lurk.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Hey, I'm not the only one who saw that! :lol: I'm think that every time I watch that episodes. She is crawling through the air vent and the two guys have a perfect view at her butt. :lol: I totally love that scene.

What I also love are FM interrogation scenes. Like the one from 'Cool Hunter' where they interrogated Dr. Zimmer. Or the one from 'Stealing Home'. Did I forget another scene? I'm not sure right now. Anyway, I love those scenes.

I can't wait to see that scene where Lindsay meets Sam. And I really wonder what made her think there is something going on. I can't wait to see that moment. I'm sure it'll be funny.

10. Stepherweps

:lol: Yes, I watched that episode pretty recently, hehe, that was a cute scene, and you guys are right, it was a total guy thing to do. :lol: But really, can you blame them? :lol: I'm also so jealous of her Meg, cause she gets to work with alot of gorgeous guys... ;) :lol: Oh I hope we get more scenes like that. :D

Oh I like the idea of them being in eachother's personal space. :devil: Aww, and the height thing, that would be cute, cause he's so tall and she's so small, aww, it's just makes them look even cuter. Sounds like we're going to be getting more great scenes. :D Yay!

11. eveninstarz14

Man, I think I am going to have to put that episode as one of my all time favorites! ;) How can guys resist staring at Lindsay's front and backside? :lol: So not fair that she gets to work with some really hot guys. *sigh*

I love the height thing! It is so cute! Maybe Lindsay is trying to do one of her experiments and Flack has to pick her up or something. And right at that moment, Sam walks in and starts to tease Flack and Lindsay? :lol: that is the best I can come up with right now

12. Stepherweps

Oh my word Meg, that would be like the cutest thing ever... :adore: I'd love to see Don having to lift her up, maybe she'd be looking into his eyes while he was holding her, and Sam would walk in... They'd be in a rather compromising position... :lol: Gosh that would be so cute, I'd love to see a scene like that. :luvlove:
    What previous eps have we had Don and Lindsay working together? I wanna get some caps, and make some icons of them. :adore:

13. eveninstarz14

Well I know they have worked in Stealing Home together and Fare Game I think it was? Both are in season two. I can't think of any from season three right now. Season four there is the infamous Child's Play where they both were complaining about Laughing Larry and Stella was giving them funny looks :lol:

Well it turns out Anna Belknap is pregnant and they are going to write it into the season. :p I don't know how Flack is going to respond to a pregnant Lindsay. He probably would be so afraid how to handle her :lol:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm also not sure about Flack and Lindsay working together in season 3. Yes, Cool Hunter and Stealing Home are from season 2, and they also worked together in some other episodes there, if I'm not completely wrong. And of course we had the funny scene from the beginning of Charge Of This Post. But in season 3........hm, no idea. All I can remember is this moment from People With Money; they talk about the phone numbers. :lol:

:lol: That's funny, Meg! I would really like to know how he'll act around her when he finds out she's pregnant.

15. Stepherweps

Thanks for the info Meg and Brina, it doesn't necessarily have to be in season 3, it can be anytime. :lol: But I'm going to go in search for some caps, so thanks for your help. *Hugs you both* I think there are going to be some interesting scenes between Don and Lindsay after all of these spoilers...

:lol: Meg that could be pretty funny, either he won't know how to react around her, or he could be really cute and sweet, looking out for her, but I reckon she'd get pretty annoyed if he was following her around all the time, trying to keep her out of danger, that would be pretty cute though.