Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Totally not lame at all. Ok maybe a little cliche. Watching the preview for tonight's episode all I could see was that she was out in the rain because of Danny and Flack yells (in a caring way) that she should have called him. Knowing that she could have been killed, he steps up and tells her that he cares. And that she should never do that again. That he is always there for her, whether it be as a friend or something more. :)

Now that's lame! lol

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

so they were kinda in some shots together, but only CW8 is going to get this when I say, OT3 moment. *sighs* Those were the days wasn't it?, But it was worth it. I guess :)

aww, CW8, you know your not lame, you come up with cute stuff.

3. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

This is totally random but I just thought of the perfect song from Flack's POV!

Friend of mine (MYMP)

I've known you for so long

You are a friend of mine
    But is this all we'd ever be?
    I've loved you ever since
    You are a friend of mine
    But babe, is this all we ever could be?
    You tell me things I've never known
    I've shown you love you've never shown
    But then again, when you cry
    I'm always at your side
    You tell me 'bout the love you've had
    I listen very eagerly
    But deep inside you'll never see
    This feeling of emptiness
    It makes me feel sad
    But then again I'm glad

I've known you all my life
    You are a friend of mine
    I know this is how it's gonna be
    I've loved you then and I love you still
    You're a friend of mine
    Now, I know friends are all we ever could be

You tell me things I've never known
    ]I've shown you love you've never shown
    ]But then again, when you cry
    ]I'm always at your side
    [You tell me 'bout the love you've had
    and I listen very eagerly
    [But deep inside you'll never see
    This feeling of emptiness
    It makes me feel sad
    But then again
    Then again
    Then again I'm glad

If F/L were alredy good friends and have a close relationship when the whole D/L thing started to happen this would so be his song.​

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Cool we have another FM song! That's what I like to see & hear.

Did anyone notice how Flack made the comment about Lindsay being mad at Danny at the basketball game? If you were friends with someone why would you be glad their girlfriend was mad at them, unless you didn't think they should be together in the first place.

Cathstokes I'm sure everyone should be able to figure out that by now. So hard not to miss! ;)

5. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Oh wow I would've loved to see that! :lol:

What episode was it?

I live in the Philippines so we're kinda late on the episodes.

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

That was the most recent episode, Personal Foul.

I don't know, I saw it as more two friends just goofing off, PLUS I don't think Flack knows what Danny has done so...

When are Flack and Lindsay going to pull Laughing Larry pranks on Danny? :lol:

7. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

I guess that scene depends on the shipper's point of view.

Flack/Danny fans will probably say that he looked happy because he could have a chance with Danny.

Danny/Lindsay fans will think that Flack believes in their relationship so much that he finds the situation too amusing.

And Flack/Monroe fans will think...what I thought the first time I heard about this.

Laughing Larry prank on Danny?

Itching powder. In his underwear.

8. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Itching powder in his underwear? I also assumed he wouldn't wear any.... Cling film over the toilet seat? :lol: Childish I know.

I'd like to see Office Olympics with Linds & Flack. Running round the obstacle course - he's got much longer legs so on the straight sprint he takes the lead, ducking and diving will be Lindsay's forte due to being so petite. :D
    Then there's target practise, choose your weapon - guns or bows? :lol:

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think I have actually read some fanfic like that! LOL! guns for Flack & Bows for Lindsay.

Of course Sakura_Kiss it depends on the shipper that's why it's great to have you guys see the same thing from the FM angle even if you see if other ways. Share the Love People!!!!!

10. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Office Olympics? I think I've heard about that somewhere.

Anyway, we can all see that both FM are competitive it would be sweet to see their playful banter while their competing in the games.

11. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey, so you guys heard about the upcoming season? I am hearing about some really good FM stuff! :thumbsup:

Oh, I have a question for you guys, I am hearing a lot of stuff about how Flack can't stand Lindsay because of the way that she treats Danny :rolleyes: But seriously I can't make any sort of judgement because I think these two have had a total of 6 scenes together in the whole show! I feel like Flack and Lindsay amuse each other and are work friends...no animosity between them that is for sure! :beer:

12. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

It's obviously not true. Lindsay's to cute for Flack to get mad at, and they definately amuse eachother.

Can't wait for those FM moments, can anybody share a few good ones, please?

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

And I can't see why anyone say that about Lindsay, Danny is the one who cheated. I think Flack might have been a little mad at Danny for not still spending time with him and I again I blame that one Danny.

Sakura_Kiss And I could see Flack one time trying to keep a serious angry face at Lindsay then slowly break into a smile because he would think she was too cute to stay mad at.

I really do hope for more FM time. I hope she just in general gets more time with everyone else. :lol:

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I really hope we get to see the Linds we all fell for this coming season, because I liked her and now I'm on the fence about her..

and I really hope she gets some good scenes with Flack, it feels like they barely (which is true) seen each other this past season and its kinda sad. I even like for it to be one of those flirty but not flirty type banter scenes.

15. cataluna

cataluna Victim

yeah.. i heard bout it too.. cud u elaborate what eventually they plan for FM in the upcoming season?
    count me in.. love to join FM group long before Danny cheated Lindsay..:cool: