CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, just as fun then, isn't it? I can picture a slightly defensive "What did she tell you?" Flack. *laughs*

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh, imagine all of the horrific things she could tell Angell about her dear big brother. I bet his teenage years would be a goldmine of embarrassing stories. :devil:

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Embarrassing childhood stories are exactly what you want your little sister to tell the woman you've been flirting with.

Of course, being an only child (and, well, a girl) I don't have to worry about this.

4. maybe_yeah_3

maybe_yeah_3 Civilian

DOSE ANY ONE KNOW IF DANNY TELLS MONTANA HE CHEATED OH HER :confused::confused::confused:

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

So far there doesn't seem to be any evidence that Danny mentions the Rikki thing to Lindsay. But, you know, how exactly do you bring that up. "Can you bring me a cup of coffee? Oh, by the way, I slept with the mother of that boy whose death I feel guilty for." It's not exactly a light subject.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Maybe the writers will clarify whether it actually qualified as 'cheating' before they turn it into wanky emo time for the characters.

In any case, if spoilers indicated that a conversation took place, you can bet the info would be passed along. :) So far, there's been nothing helpful in that department. Either it won't be addressed in the first seven episodes or they're doing a good job of keeping it under wraps.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Since we have no proof Danny and Lindsay were in an exclusive relationship to begin with there's no proof he "cheated" and therefore no reason for him to mention he slept with Rikki. It's really none of Lindsay's business at this point.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

In future, I would appreciate it if you didn't write your entire post in capital letters. On message boards this can often be misconstrued as shouting, which probably wasn't your intention. I understand that you might be disappointed that no one answered your previous post on this, but as Fay kindly pointed out, if there was anything to report about Danny telling Lindsay about his relationship with Rikki, it would have been passed on.

Also, you can always check out what spoiler info we have for the upcoming season by looking in the Just the Facts spoiler thread. :)

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm getting really intreiged in all the speculation adn spoilers we're getting at the moment, been in Prague for past few days so missed out on any spoilers. The idea of more characters in multi epi arcs is interesting i keep thinking is it to much bu then i can't really remember that much hype on reoccuring cast last season if that makes sense.

Danny not on vacation yet i almost thought oooh look its been postphoned but with time frames etc on tv i decided not to look that far into it.

Tho its nice to see Flacks sister appearing more she definately sounds liek an interesting character, tho when i read tht profile on the character they are looking for i couldn't help but think it was her from way it sounded of a rebel.

10. James

James Civilian

Hey, I have found this here

The newsrelease on Jacqueline Pinols Officials Page said that she "will continue to recur as Rikki Sandoval on CSI:N.Y. in season 5/Fall '08", now the release got changed into "Jacqueline may be coming back to CSI:N.Y. in season 5 fall/08! Stay Tuned!". http://jacquelinepinol.com/news.html

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh they changed it? This might be good, maybe she won't be coming back! :)

12. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I remember a discussion at the time of the official announcement where someone pointed out that her web admin had changed it from will to maybe returning. In fact I think we had the official announcement after her admin had changed it. I'd say there's little doubt about her return at this point.

13. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

"It's really none of Lindsay's business at this point."[/quote]

WHAT??:scream::wtf: What do you mean it's none of her business? If someone cheated on you; you make it your business.

Anyway I think she knows even though there has been no indication of him telling her. She's not stupid!!

14. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Wait, well, she does know doesnt she? I mean she said the whole thing about having to fall out of love with Danny... why would she, if she didnt know? Unless, I missed something..

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. I rewatched that scene, and I was clearly mistaken. I dont think she knows. Could she? Oooh, more drama!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I just saw the promo for 5.01 on CBS while NY was on and of course I had to rewind and pause several times and I saw Ollie! Ollie and Danny! Could Rikki's return be because Ollie is stalking her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.