CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

awesome spoilers! glad angell is back! :D is samantha going to be involved in the case somehow?

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's some news from Ausiello:

For people like me who have no idea who the hell "Claire Fisher" is, she's a character from HBO's "Six Feet Under." Here's a link to a character profile:

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/cast/characters/claire_fisher.shtml

Sounds, um, interesting? :shifty:

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Can Ausiello be any more vague? I seriously can't stand his answers sometimes...:shifty:

He could of clarified his Claire Fisher comment a little more as well...Is that too much to ask for?

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting...but how is this character going to fit in to CSI: NY? :confused:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That might be interesting if I watched "Six Feet Under" - that character profile really says nothing to me about what this person will do and how they'll be incorporated into the show. :rolleyes:

However, I do find it interesting that, when asked to say "anything" about CSI:NY, he offers that random tidbit instead of something more...conversation-worthy.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

That character sounds like a fan fiction character I created. :wtf: :p Okay she has a bit more depth than that.

Definitely interesting but not much to go on.

Apparently. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth with some of these spoiler places.

He's like that with every show I watch at least. :/

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:wtf: :confused: Interesting. Perhaps. I have no idea what this spoiler might mean, but story arcs can be good.

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I have no idea either but I think it bodes well in terms of continuity. Tptb certainly seem to be taking that pretty seriously at the moment. As long as they don't bite off more than they can chew it'll all be good I'm sure. The Claire Fisher character bio certainly seems interesting, I just wonder if the character is going to be purely case related or whether there's a personal connection in there for one of the main characters. I doubt she's gonna be Mac's new love interest though. :lol:

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

Like you. They say she's like Claire Fisher and the caracter is 17 years old. Not really for Mac

10. Faylinn

Don't jinx it! >_<

:p

But yeah, with this as evidence of another story arc, it all sounds pretty promising for the season as a whole. We have what I presume to be an arc with Flack's sister being around. I believe Nelly is going to be in multiple episodes. Rikki is coming back for several episodes. (There might be more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head at the moment.) Methinks it's looking good for season 5! :D

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Ya know what, my guess is that Ausiello will no longer be answering anything on Danny/Rikki or Danny/Lindsay until the new season airs. The spoiler people have already revealed a lot as it is. We should be glad we even got what we have!

As for the latest spoiler, all I got from it is that there's going to be a story arc involving a recurring character who'll act like that Claire Fisher character. :lol: She could be there in the show for anything. Personally, not gonna bother speculating much on this one.

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

In 5.01 Varitas there is a Deena Dill as Allison Scott. Is that the new love interest of Mac?

13. Faylinn

In the original spoilers there was someone with a similar name (Audrey Scott) who was involved with the case, so I'm assuming it's the same character and they just changed the name. If so, it's not a new love interest for Mac as far as I can tell. :)

(Never say never, of course.)

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't really care about Lindsay meeting Samantha (I used to like her and D/L but then it sort of... blew up. Liked Snow Day, but after that... no. Too much drama.), but I'm glad Angell meets her. Why? Because I'm a poor pathetic Flack/Angell shipper and I'm going to enjoy when either A) Flack finds out that Angell met his sister of B) Flack is there when Angell meets his sister. Both of them would be fun to watch. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  15. Faylinn

From what I can tell, it will most likely be scenario A. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.