CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just hope 'cuts' doesn't mean Adam is cutting off his beard. :eek:

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!1!!

:p

:guffaw: Please, for the love of God, do not turn Danny into some wrist-cutting emo, TPTB. PLEASE, NO. :guffaw:

Hey, that could be what sends him to the asylum.... :lol: The title doesn't necessarily relate to him, and if he were in extreme emotional distress, I'd think he'd be putting in for personal leave/leave of absence.

ANYTHING BUT THAT!!1!!

:p

:lol: :lol: :lol: I will keep my fingers crossed that the last scene of the episode isn't Adam shaving his beard. :lol:

Hey has anyone seen the promo for CSI:NY?? I've seen one for Vegas and Miami but not New York, is it airing yet??

Shytownmofo said:
Or, in keeping with the "Enough" theme, there were a few definitions that could fit with that, like Someone's feelings being hurt or the end of something. These in particular make sense with the "Enough" theme and not being able to take emotional hits anymore. Although, the whole "Enough/Cuts" thing could have nothing to do with Danny.

Yep. Only person I can think of now who'd be tired as hell of being an emotional punching bag is Danny. :lol: It's definitely possible the Enough/Cuts thing may have nothing to do with Danny ... but he's TPTB's cash cow! They love him too much to not torture - I mean, lavish affection on him every season. :eek: :p

Faylinn said:

:guffaw: :eek: OH NOES! WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!

Top41 said:
Originally Posted by Kimmychu
:guffaw: Please, for the love of God, do not turn Danny into some wrist-cutting emo, TPTB. PLEASE, NO. :guffaw:
Hey, that could be what sends him to the asylum.... :lol: The title doesn't necessarily relate to him, and if he were in extreme emotional distress, I'd think he'd be putting in for personal leave/leave of absence.

:lol: Cutting your wrists is bad for you, Danny. Don't you want your pretty, beefy arms to stay smooth and nice?! :eek:

But seriously, yeah, if something as nasty as Ruben's death happens to Danny in season five, who can blame the poor guy for wanting some vacation time?

Say ... what do you guys think of a possible Tanglewood continuity in season five in that Danny puts in for some leave because Louie's been brain dead for so long with no hope of recovery that Danny and his family decide to pull the plug? :eek: That would mean continuity for Louie as well as a whole lotta angst for Danny that would prompt him to ask for time off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I will keep my fingers crossed that the last scene of the episode isn't Adam shaving his beard. :lol:

Wait.

What he does it wearing nothing except a bath towel?

Or nothing but the bath counter? :devil:

Kimmychu said:

Wait.

What he does it wearing nothing except a bath towel?

Or nothing but the bath counter? :devil:
...only if the others tease him mercilessly in the next episode and he returns the following week with a fresh growth of facial hair. That I could deal with. :p

(I pictured a slow-mo scene in a steamy bathroom of him shaving his beard - and I LOL'd)

I will be so sad if Adam loses his beard. He looks so adorably scruffy and geek-ishly cool with it. But it would be funny to see the others (especially Danny and Mac) tease him about it if he did!

Danny cutting his wrists...I don't see it. He's not that emo (yet...). But the man needs a vacation, that's for sure, especially with what happened with Ruben last season. I'm hoping like others that the vacation will have something to do with Rikki. Or with Louie. Just something that = continuity!
I wonder if they will do it like they did Mac's vacation - with him not being absent for any episodes, and the vacation being referred too, or if they'll do it like when Lindsay went to Montana, with Danny appearing 'away' from the lab in a few scenes?

507 - Dead Inside

Flack's sister Samantha is in this episode. Danny hasn't left for vacation, so he's working a case.

Angell and Adam are in this episode as well.

A bit about the case:

The victim owned a business that relocated houses. He was found dead in a Victorian house that was being moved from Staten Island to the Upper East Side. His face was bashed in.

Everybody is on the same case.

Angell and Lindsay both meet Samantha.

Faylinn said:
I pictured a slow-mo scene in a steamy bathroom of him shaving his beard - and I LOL'd
:guffaw: I wonder how much a scene like that will boost ratings. C'mon, Adam fans! Don't y'all wanna see Adam in his birthday suit?! That's kinda worth seeing him shave, right? :devil: :devil: :devil: :p

MacsLady said:
Danny cutting his wrists...I don't see it. He's not that emo (yet...).
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love the '(yet...)'. But yeah, I was just joking about that. I reallyreallyreally hope TPTB never goes the emo wrist-cutting route for Danny.

But the man needs a vacation, that's for sure, especially with what happened with Ruben last season. I'm hoping like others that the vacation will have something to do with Rikki. Or with Louie. Just something that = continuity!
Hear, hear! I will be bowled over with pleasant surprise if it turns out the 'lot of things happening to Danny' is related to Louie/Tanglewood in some way. Sure, it took TPTB years for any continuity on that but some continuity is a major improvement from none. :D

I wonder if they will do it like they did Mac's vacation - with him not being absent for any episodes, and the vacation being referred too, or if they'll do it like when Lindsay went to Montana, with Danny appearing 'away' from the lab in a few scenes?
Interesting point! In Mac's case, it was a transition from one season to the other and bits of his vacation were actually shown in flashbacks because they tied in with the 333 storyline (if I remember correctly). Here in Danny's case, it being a vacation requested early in the season and the episode is called Cuts AKA Enough ... hmmm. I can see both possibilities, but I lean more towards the latter with Danny being shown outside of the labs.

If, as vegaslights mentioned, Danny is still working on a case in episode 7, it may be Danny takes his vacation in the eight episode ... which also happens to be the 100th one. :cool: Now I am more curious than ever to know what will happen in that episode.

Thanks for the new spoilers, vegaslights! Great to know we'll be seeing Adam, Angell and Flack's sister in one episode!

Faylinn said:
Oh Samantha, are you in trouble again? :lol: Flack wasn't kidding when he said you always get into trouble, was he?

507 - Dead Inside

Flack's sister Samantha is in this episode. Danny hasn't left for vacation, so he's working a case.

Angell and Adam are in this episode as well.

A bit about the case:

The victim owned a business that relocated houses. He was found dead in a Victorian house that was being moved from Staten Island to the Upper East Side. His face was bashed in.

Everybody is on the same case.

Interesting. Very interesting... Thanks for the spoilers, vegaslights and Fay! :D

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Flack's sister, and her meeting other members of the team is bound to be interesting. Also, there is some Flack/Angell interaction in this episode, and I have to admit that I think they really have chemistry together so it'll be great to see that again. :)

is there anymore info about episode 6?? all i could find in this theard was the episodes name.

From the 'Just the Facts' thread:

5.06 "Cuts" or "Enough" - I have conflicting titles. :lol:

Angell is there! :D

I see Adam's name as well.

It appears that three drug dealers have been gunned down in separate places before they are set to stand trial.

(Discussion, as always, in the other thread. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back