CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I have to admit that Mac's "please help" sounds sort of... weak? Like, maybe when he stops the car in the beginning of Veritas or something...

No matter what, I looks AWESOME. *saves to Bookmarks and watches again*

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow it looks great, thanks for the link, bumblebee!
    Wet Mac = :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil: It looks like Flack gets a few gun-totin' scenes which makes me happy:drool::devil: I can't wait to see what happens with Stella, and with Sid! It's a shame Hawkes and Lindsay aren't in the promo, but spoilers have suggested that Hawkes has a storyline coming up with the ethical situation/doctor friend thingy, and also if they're doing Danny storylines away from Lindsay, she'll get some Danny-free storylines/development of her own, so at least we know they're in later eps, and that Hawkes may be finally, finally getting his own storyline.

I agree that it's odd that they'd put Sid and Adam over Hawkes and Lindsay though.

3. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Me too! "Stellllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I wonder if someone says that? That'd be great. :lol: (Or very cliche) I wonder what happens! It better be as exciting as the promo shows it to be.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It was definitely mentioned that a mimosa plant would figure into the premiere - however, I can't say for sure that it's the one you're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised, though, since they love to use interesting and unusual things on the show. I guess we'll see on the 24th. :)

BTW: Someone remind me which scene had a dinosaur skeleton in it - I can't for the life of me remember it off the top of my head, and it's bugging me. :p

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Wasn't it when Danny and Angell went ot the museum to see the guy that worked with mammoths or something...it was in the "death by orgasm" episode, right? ... I could be very wrong on this...

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, Jessica6 is right. It's "Time's Up", the frat boy who worked with a mastodon skeleton.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this, but let's keep it civil please. I think there are better ways of disagreeing, you don't need to resort to shouting.

Anyway, I'm quite happy that there is a promo for season 5 out, but yes I think that there may well be a few bits from last season in there. The promo is just too short and too fast for me to fully take it in. :lol: And I've watched it multiple times now... :lol:

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Cool that we have a promo! :D Season five is right around the corner--less than a month go now! I think TiVO got the ep of NY that aired last night, so I'll have to see if I can watch that and look for the promo. I watched the one on YouTube and wasn't able to see much.

I would guess if Ollie is in the promo, maybe Rikki and Danny encounter each other at his trial? The idea of Ollie pressing charges against either Danny or Rikki is interesting, too. I'm curious to see how that all plays out.

8. Faylinn

Oh, I remember now! Thanks, that was really bugging me. :lol:

9. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

Basically she has no idea about Rikki, because even if she is not stupid, the only way she could find out about it is by reading the stars. Secondly, that doesn't count as cheating in my book, but there ya go. Remember that Lindsay was mad at Danny because he chose to grief without her, and for the fact that he didn't went out with her to have lunch. Remember that the character doesn't know what you know. It's all about point of view.

So guys, it's 3 weeks till our show is back. I for one I can't wait. I want to see what happened to the bank robber, and I want to see Flack's sister getting people around her in trouble. And of course, Hawkes! I feel that Sheldon is gonna get some love this season ;)

10. Faylinn

Last night, my mom was watching Cold Case and I caught a bit of it (the episode was "The Road") - I thought the girl looked familiar, and then I realized it was Kathleen Munroe, the one that's going to play Flack's sister. I only saw her act for a minute, but she did a good job. I'd like to see her in a bigger role, but this does make me more confident about her playing Sam. :p

(Part of me is going to remain doubtful until she knocks my socks off in the premiere. ;))

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ya know what makes me most happy about the promo? There was so much Danny and Flack in it! :D (Granted, it seems that two of the Danny clips are from season four but they're still good ones.) The Stella moments were the ones that stuck in mind most though. I think she's gonna have quite a lot of exciting scenes in season five, along with Mac! :D

It could be. :) My guess is the trial will be Ollie's rather than Rikki's or Danny's. As Fay mentioned earlier:

Yeah, I don't see it being Rikki's or Danny's same as what Fay said, the whole 'too much time has passed/it's clearly put behind so many episodes ago' thing. However, in Ollie's case, he was investigated by the CSI team and eventually arrested and charged, so there's already much of an entire episode dedicated to showing the guy's crime and investigations leading to his capture, so to speak. So Ollie having a trial in season five won't be anything out of the blue.

But who knows. TPTB may completely surprise us by Ollie pressing physical assault charges on Danny. I don't think Ollie will go far with it, seeing as he has way bigger @#$% on his plate thanks to his own stupidity that led to Rikki attempting what she did and Danny punching him due to his own big mouth.

And speaking of Rikki's first appearance, it could be she returns to attend Ollie's trial to see what happens to the man whom she believes caused her son's death. It may be Danny knows the trial is coming up and takes some time off to attend it just in case Rikki's there. I can see Rikki wanting to know whether Ollie gets a guilty verdict or not, and if he does (most likely he will since our CSIs do their jobs well ;)), I can see Rikki being very relieved that some justice has been done on behalf of her son. And knowing Danny as well his past interactions with Rikki, I won't be surprised to see him embracing her and sharing her relief/gladness over Ollie being locked away for his crimes. Who knows where things will lead to after that ...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, I love Danny and Flack scenes. They make me happy. :D But yes, I agree, the person I noticed most from the promo was Stella! It looks exciting.

I do wonder where they are going, if anywhere, with the Ollie Barnes storyline. It seems odd to me.

13. dannymadness

dannymadness Victim

My Danny boy is leaving? :O

When, and for how long? That's what I want to know. I've analyzed the crap out of every Carmine interview I can get my hands on, so I don't think he's leaving the show anytime soon... But seriously, if he becomes a cutter, I'm packing the show in. Unless he gets help ASAP.

So, uh, anyways, yeah. That's one way to introduce yourself on a site. My name is Kate, and I have been dubbed by my CSI-loving peers as The Biggest Danny Fan Out There. I wouldn't say this is true, as I haven't met all his fans. :p

Either way, yeah. I'm worried. REASSURE ME! :D

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

No, no--Danny is definitely not leaving the show! :) You can rest easy. :D Danny just puts in for vacation at the end of ep. 506. The vacation might even take place off screen, or never happen. I guess we'll see.

And welcome to the board, Kate! :) Check out the Locker Room thread for more Danny fun. :)

15. dannymadness

dannymadness Victim

Oh, well, thank god then. Actually, I just joined to ask that question... My other source (TV.com) is really limited. Thanks for the warm welcome, anyhow!

P.S. OH THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.