CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angell come back!!!!!!!!!! I love her and specially with don. I love her ineteract with other member like in episode Taxi. I want she' become a regular. I hope there will be a group promotional picture like the past years. There was Adam and Sid too and they was so cute. I want an another one with Angell too.

I love veritas photo. Mac and Stella are so cut together. Put them together please.

Kayfeb where'd you see a picture of Melina and the girl who will play Flack's sister?? and what interview??

Well, well, well....I just read an interesting spoiler in another thread and thought I'd share it over here in the spoiler thread.

Looks like in episode 5.06, Danny mentions taking a vacation the next month.

Could Danny possibly be taking time off to spend with Rikki? :devil: It looks like the 100th episode will be episode 8. Maybe we'll see Rikki at the end of 5.06 and Danny's telling her he got his vacation time for the next month. Then maybe 5.08 will show them getting married. *is hopeful*

Last edited:
Yes I am. :p

But, you never know. I've been right so far about all this DL drama. :lol: Although, I think I'll post my final predictions on my LJ.

1csimfan said:
Looks like in episode 5.06, Danny mentions taking a vacation the next month.
Well, damn. Looks like Carmine was bang on the money again with his statements from his latest interview with CSI Files. Didn't he mention Danny possibly going on a sabbatical in season five? Guess that's what this holiday probably is.

Could Danny possibly be taking time off to spend with Rikki? :devil:
I don't see anything impossible about that at all. If the confirmed spoilers so far are anything to go by, the vacation will most likely have something to do with Rikki or even directly involve Rikki.

Let's take a look at the confirmed spoilers so far ...

There's Matt Mitovich from TVGuide with:

Do with this information as you will, you warring 'shippers: Pinol is back for more than one episode, and perhaps as many as four. That would sound to me like Rikki and Danny have a lot to catch up on. (Look at me swat the hornets' nest!)
And from CSI:NY's very own Pam Veasey (with commentary by Ausiello):

Rikki's returning, so you tell me. Actually, I'll let NY EP Pam Veasey tell us all. "It's going to be a little rocky for them this season," she reveals. "A lot of things are going to happen with Danny that don't involve Lindsay, but she's going to come to the rescue and still be a part of that relationship." Hmm… perhaps those pregnancy rumors are true? Veasey's not saying, but this much she does divulge: Danny won't be the only man in Lindsay's life. "She'll have eyes for someone else," she teases of the yet-to-be-cast role. "He'll recur for several episodes and, of course, he'll be very attractive." Yikes, it's a throng of D/L fans! They're coming at me — and they're carrying pitchforks! Gotta run!
So Rikki's going to be back for maybe up to four episodes. In season four, all it took was about 15 minutes of screentime in four episodes to establish so much about Rikki and her relationship to Danny. Now that we already know some of her background and how she's connected to Danny, I can see why Danny and Rikki will 'have a lot to catch up on' if she's back for four more episodes (or more!).

Then there's Veasey's statements of things happening to Danny not involving Lindsay, that Lindsay will 'still be part of that relationship' and of course, Lindsay going for a new man. Think it's safe to say that whatever dramatic events will be happening to Danny in season five, Lindsay won't be part of it ... but since Rikki's confirmed to be back for some episodes, I don't see why it can't be that Danny's vacation directly involves Rikki. I'd be surprised if it didn't.

And if Lindsay will be having eyes for a new man who'll recur several times, why would she be going on a vacation with Danny, someone whom she won't even talk with anymore? Someone whom she's determined to get over and never get involved with again because it was so stupid of her to do so? Sure, she's told him twice she loves him ... but he never said it back. That alone says volumes. I think even she knows Danny doesn't feel the same way and probably never will, hence her being determined to get over him and move on. So the question, to me, is whether the new guy is being intended to become Lindsay's new prop or not.

It looks like the 100th episode will be episode 8.
Now that's interesting information! :D Gotta wonder if whatever happens in episode 8 is connected with Danny taking a vacation. It fits with the spoiler of Danny putting in for vacation next month, which means that he may be on his holiday around episode 5x08.
Maybe we'll see Rikki at the end of 5.06 and Danny's telling her he got his vacation time for the next month. Then maybe 5.08 will show them getting married. *is hopeful*
Oh my. :lol: :devil: Thing is, I don't see this as being impossible either. I remember Ausiello's most recent CSI:NY spoiler:

I may end up eating my words here, but I'm fairly certain she won't be with child when she returns this fall.
He may 'end up eating his own words here'? That might as well be, "For now I'm rather sure she won't be pregnant when she returns to the show ... but I could be totally wrong." :lol: Interesting he said 'when she returns'. He never said anything about her not being pregnant later on in the season. :devil:

So who knows? If Rikki does become pregnant and/or TPTB establishes that Danny and Rikki have gone into a long term relationship, it's possible Danny and Rikki may sneak off to get married in secret. And before anyone says a marriage automatically means there has to be some huge wedding scene ... who says it has to be a big, extravagant scene? Most of the scenes Danny and Rikki have had together have always been intimate and discreet. It can be as simple a scene as Danny and Rikki registering for a marriage license and standing before a judge or a minister in a church to get married. The whole process can be shorter than an hour!

I love discussing spoilers. :cool:

I like that Idea, the secret wedding option...or one thing I like even better is Danny taking his vacation time to go out and look for Rikki and tell her that he can't live without her. I think that would be beautiful!

The thing about a possible secret marriage is that I can only see it happening IF Rikki does eventually get pregnant (and Ausiello has to eat his words :lol:). Based on the interactions between Danny and Rikki so far, Rikki's not the kind of person to jump into such a major decision without a lot of contemplation and discussion. And if she feels it's not a good idea, she'll most likely tell Danny that in person and to his face, just like she spoke with him in episode 4x16.

But yeah, who knows what exactly Danny taking a holiday will be about. I still think it'll involve Rikki in some way, seeing as Danny's the only character she's had so much interaction with so far and the only one she's closely connected as well.

Heh, here's another spoiler related to episode 5x06 and possibly the Danny taking a vacation spoiler: The episode is entitled Enough.

So ...

Shytownmofo said:
...or one thing I like even better is Danny taking his vacation time to go out and look for Rikki and tell her that he can't live without her. I think that would be beautiful!
I can see something like that happening. She had to request for him to say goodbye to her, and the way his expression was when he said it ... yeah, I can see him having had enough of missing Rikki, her smiles and kindness and taking some time off to himself to search for her and catch up with her on lots of things, as Matt Mitovich said in his spoiler. He's turned to her before, nothing shocking about him turning to her again.

It would also be interesting if the title of the episode refers to Danny having had enough of being a CSI and thinking of quitting. Danny Messer leaving? Now that'll generate tidal waves in the fandom, alright! :lol: But personally, I don't see that happening any time soon ... unless Carmine wants to leave the show, that is.

I like that Idea, the secret wedding option...or one thing I like even better is Danny taking his vacation time to go out and look for Rikki and tell her that he can't live without her. I think that would be beautiful!
I like option #2. Danny taking vacation time to look for Rikki because he wants to be with her would be ten times better than a secret wedding. Bonus points if she was pregnant from Right Next Door but didn't find out until after Danny found her and they were together.

Also, I just found out that 5.06 that was titled Enough has been changed to Cuts. :guffaw:

Interesting stuff. I'm curious about what Danny's vacation will be. Maybe he's going to check into that insane asylum. :lol:

1csimfan said:
Also, I just found out that 5.06 that was titled Enough has been changed to Cuts. :guffaw:
:guffaw: Please, for the love of God, do not turn Danny into some wrist-cutting emo, TPTB. PLEASE, NO. :guffaw:

But seriously, so it's called Cuts now? I don't think cut can be spun any way other than to sever, separate, fell by sawing, curtail, remove, delete, etc.

In other words ... it seems like something may be coming to an end. Or something's going to be separated/broken apart.

1csimfan said:
:guffaw: Please, for the love of God, do not turn Danny into some wrist-cutting emo, TPTB. PLEASE, NO. :guffaw:

But seriously, so it's called Cuts now? I don't think cut can be spun any way other than to sever, separate, fell by sawing, curtail, remove, delete, etc.

In other words ... it seems like something may be coming to an end. Or something's going to be separated/broken apart.

Or, in keeping with the "Enough" theme, there were a few definitions that could fit with that, like Someone's feelings being hurt or the end of something. These in particular make sense with the "Enough" theme and not being able to take emotional hits anymore. Although, the whole "Enough/Cuts" thing could have nothing to do with Danny.

16. To injure the feelings of; hurt keenly.
17. To refuse to speak to or recognize; snub: cut me dead at the party.
6. To injure someone's feelings: a remark that cut without mercy.
11. To be very astute and penetrating: an analysis that cuts deep.
11. A wounding remark; an insult.

Those seem to make more sense than to make Danny a wrist cutting Emo. Although they could signify the end or severing of something. Like a certain relationship, although I thought that was supposed to come much earlier than ep 6. However we won't really know until more is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back