Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah, but said he was taking medication for the hallucinations and that it helps. :p I think he's pretty truthful despite initially not wanting to spread around that he was seeing things and I'd take his word for it--unless I'm just way too trusting, lol. Of course, though, I don't think he's 100% better. And since I'm not in his brain/the writers' brains, I can't claim to know whether he's okay or not. :lol:

Yes please!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I would love to see Calleigh finally snap. She has been through so much this season, plus it would be nice to see if everyone would be there for her not just Eric.

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yea, I agree - I'd like to actually SEE the team support and not just "imagine" it happening behind the scenes. I mean, isn't that the point of TV show? To SHOW the relationships?? I hate to sound like a broken record, but look at Seasons 1-2 and see how the team interaction was AWESOME! Speed's gun jams in "Dispo Day" and the entire TEAM is there for him, in one way or another. In "Losing Face," H's friend gets blown up and the TEAM is there for him - wow, four people in one scene - how did they manage that?! :rolleyes:

The reason I've watched the show for so long is b/c of the characters. These crime dramas are a dime a dozen. IMHO I think it's the characters that get most people hooked on the show. And to neglect most of their relationships is just stupid. They all have histories together, and they need to be explored through the cases, like they used to, in SUBTLE ways. It doesn't have to be "in your face" or a "going home w/the character" moment (although I really like those - like when H talked to that prosecutor/girlfriend in "After the Fall").

They don't have to "hold hands" (although I can just picture the cast spoofing on that and singing "coombaya" between takes :lol: ). I'm just looking for some support from the ENTIRE team, just a "Hey, how ya doin'" type deal, you know? Like when Ryan told Cal in "Going Under": "I'm glad you're OK" - that was sweet. The whole team was there for Cal in that ep., but that was the last time we really saw that team "bond" w/Cal, I think.

I totally agree with the Horatio thing obviously. The guy is so freakin' withdrawn from everyone, but esp. Calleigh. I've mentioned that he's managed to "be there" for every single member of his team this season EXCEPT Calleigh. "Going Under" was the beginning of Season 5 - it's been almost two years, and a lot has happened to Calleigh since, and H was NOT there for her for any of it. That was just poor writing on the part of TPTB, for the simple fact that he's her freakin' boss. PRIORITIES!

How does H go from the man I saw in "Dispo Day" who stood up for Cal when she was dosed, to a guy who doesn't say one word to her after all that's happened? :wtf: How does he let Stetler kick her out of the fire arms lab and not either go w/Stetler or meet Cal afterwards?? Yet he totally had Eric's back in "Shattered," when he popped positive for pot. This year, he was there for Eric ("Bang Bang, Your Debt), Ryan ("Sunblock"), Natalia ("To Kill A Predator") and even Alexx ("Rock and a Hard Place"), but Cal? Just leave your top CSI, your ACE, in the wind - nice job, H. :rolleyes: It just doesn't make any sense.

You know, at least that would make him more human in a way... :rolleyes: It's funny you say that b/c I actually wrote a fanfic w/that idea during Season 5, around the time that the "Man Down" spoilers came out. Even back then, I could see H "snapping," but some expressed surprise to see something written about H contemplating suicide. I actually didn't think it was that far out of an idea, even back then. And now - it's like the man has a death wish. I personally think, even though he has a son and nephew to worry about, the man doesn't care what happens to him, which is kind of selfish in a way. What will happen to Kyle and Ray, Jr. if he dies? And what about the team? Is he so ready to abandon them?

And let me just say this: If Cal doesn't know he's "faking" his death (if that's what it turns out to be), and then she finds out he's alive, I would like to see her seriously pissed at H. I mean, she's been through so much, and then he does THAT to her - leaving her in charge and thinking he's dead. :eek: Does he not think his death will affect her or the rest of the team??

I honestly believe Ryan and H are trying to coordinate something, but I think something went wrong and H got shot by accident. I don't think he was supposed to be bleeding, and there was definitely blood, so...

I'd really just like to see the team rally around H in the HOSPITAL (yea, I don't like the whole "he's faking his death" scenario that much, esp. in light of the fact that it appears he really WAS shot). And I'd also like to see H get his bond back w/the team.

OK - end of rant. :)

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, my 'holding hands' bit is more of an expression. It's not to be taken literally. :lol: Although if they were to spoof it, I would be laughing so hard. But to clarify--I meant they don't need to always make sure that everyone's okay at every moment of the day. They're all adults. But with that said, the lack of team interaction in general has been quite staggering lately with the exception of maybe 'All In' and the episode where Alexx left. So I agree with people who want a bit of 'how are you doing?' type scenes as long as it doesn't overtake the episode with soap bubbles and having everyone hounding a character.

Anyway, yeah. :lol: I've probably just confused everyone even more. I'm a fan of happy-mediums.

Hopefully with the spoilers of a couple people going 'darker', it won't detract completely from team interaction.

Definitely does seem that way, from what I saw in the finale. So in that respect, 'going darker' could suit Horatio. As long as he doesn't start hunting innocent people down, that is.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I can't imagine what could happen if Calleigh gave vent to all her anger and sadness.:eek: I think a gun could be involved...:guffaw:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

...and this is the reason number 1 I want to see Calleigh loosing it:guffaw:

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I love you because you're insane, my friend!
    She can blow up a lab with a bullet and no gun, just give her the gun...:guffaw:
    Just kidding, but it's something natural for someone who has so many feelings and doesn't know how to let them go...She's gonna explode.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I know lusiana I'm insane:guffaw:

My definition of a person like Calleigh is "Time Bomb":eek:.
    She's the typical person who keeps her feeling inside her & never shows them for a while: when something bad happens she will keep it inside & she won't say "I'm not ok" or something like that.
    But after a year like the one she just spent, there are tones of bad things which she will have to deal with in her life. We know she's our Bulllet Girl but I can see she's gonna explode...and honestly I can't wait to see it especially with a gun involved:guffaw:

9. Clavo Cruz

Clavo Cruz Victim

Rofl. I can imagine Ron saying that or something. What the dark side is though, i honestly have no idea.

As for Calleigh and Jake, I'm wondering what's going to happen to them. They have their moments, they make a great team, yet Calleigh rejects him sometimes. Jake always seems to accept her, yet she neglects him.
    Anyone gets any info contact me

From a convicted killer somewhere in Miami
    -Clavo Cruz

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, on Star Wars is was the dark side of the force. So on Miami, my guess is that it'd be the dark side of the law. :lol:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I don't think it is so out there for Horatio to think about suicide. After all police officers have high rates of suicide and alcoholism compared to the general population.

I would like to see the darker side of Calleigh. She has been through a LOT, and as far as WE have seen Eric is her main support. What would happen if she began having issues with PTSD?

Any thoughts??
    :rolleyes:

12. Bigdog

Bigdog Dead on Arrival

I could bet that we will see Calleigh go darker next season. Anyone want to take that bet? lol. She tries really hard to hold in her tears a long with her anger, it's only a matter of time before someone lights her fuse.

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I'm on it...

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*raises hands and money* Here I am.
    She has to yell out and explode:eek:. Too many things happened.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

But when she does, I have the feeling things will get messy! I'll take the bet...b/c I wouldn't mind seeing it. It has been a long time coming!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.