Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Men, is there any chance we to have some rest from all this complaint about the lack of communication (or screentime) between Horatio & Call. :rolleyes:

2. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Sorry Pusher - I was just responding to someone else's comments on this. However, I think it's a valid point of conversation, as H and Cal are the two leads of the show, and it does entail speculation as to what will happen in Season 7. I'll "give it a rest" when I actually see them getting some screen time that makes sense, and isn't just thrown in there so fans will "give it a rest." I wouldn't have harped on it again, but I wanted to respond to someone else on this - that's all. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Oh, and for the record, I'm not a "man" ;)

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Where did you find out the titles of the first two eps?

4. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

It sucks that its gonna start the 2nd to the last week of september but i cant wait :thumbsup:. anywhoo. seing that the whole discussion is about all the guys . i wonder whats going to happen to vallera is she coming back . she rarely gets mentioned and i think she should have more parts or at least part of the cast u know ?? / also . one thing that i would love to see. is new pictures on the opening credits lol.

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks again for the info Florry.

As mentioned, it doesn't give us much clues. But it's spoilers nonetheless, so I guess more detailed spoilers should follow soon.

miamirocks, maybe all that H/Cal talk was getting a tad too shippy for this thread.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I found it on Wikipedia - CSI:Miami episodes.
    I know it usually contains errors & I usually do not trust it but it looks like this time they're right;)

tranceraver69 I agree w/ you. I'd love to see new pics on the opening credits:)

Hrockz & miamirocks the titles don't give me a clue too, but I'm pretty sure delkolover will give us new interesting spoilers soon;)

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Sorry if I harped a bit much on that - just trying to walk the fine line of character fan and shipper fan, which isn't easy these days. :rolleyes:

Anyhow - Florry - nice catch on the "wiki" page. Hope more stuff will be coming out soon - the other two CSIs have tons of spoilers already. If only TPTB would throw us a bone and let the season start in August! C'mon ... please ... :p

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

. they should really think about getting some new pics in there lol . i doubt it thou but hey we never know. im x'ing the days on my calender till the 22nd of september. i just hope they dont change any characters

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

There's an article in CSIFiles, talking about the possibility of an actors strike. It talks about how Miami will be affected. Apparently LV and NY have started filming but Miami hasn't. Explains the lack of spoilers. But it also means that the season premiere will be pushed back, cos well if they do strike no episodes have been filmed yet.

This sucks! Could mean we may have to wait longer for resolution of our cliffhanger.

The link to the article is here:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/140608_01.shtml

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:scream:BOOOO:evil:
    I thought that they had already filmed the premier though:wtf:
    I'll be so disappointed if this happens:(

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I thought they had already filmed at least the season opener too. I'm going to have a temper tantrum.:(

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well EP in her last interview told they'll start filming on July but she mentioned a possible strike & I thought it was writer's again.
    This is such a bad news, actors??? I can't believe they're the ones going to strike now:rolleyes:.
    Plus it looks this is going to happen only w/ CSI:Miami:scream:

Thanks Hrockz.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

According to Variety, SAG (Screen Actor's Guild) does not have any kind of agreement as of yet. June 30 is the deadline. It takes 75% of membership to vote a strike. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they will come to an agreement.:rolleyes:

Here is a link to the story: http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117987490.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Argh! This is annoying. I understand the whole striking thing, but, come on....While I can entirely understand the middle-class actor compensation and the pension and health care issues, the rest, unless applied solely to the middle class actors is innane in my opinion. If someone has a better grasp on the rest than I do, please educate me. I want to understand. I know the CSIM actors, as members of SAG, have to strike whether they want to or not and if they cross the picket lines it's bad. My family is all Union all the time. My granddad and uncle were Teamsters as truck drivers and I am a Teamster in the branch that is the SEIU. My mom is a member of the IBEW. I understand striking and the importance of holding together and standing as one.

As a seasonal actor, I can feel for them, but if this strike meant to me that I would have to find something else in the season that I am active in to get fiscal recompense, then, I say just, for now, accept the deal as is and work for change later.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yup I really hope they come to an agreement. *keeps fingers crossed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.