Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I wonder if I should let Bonz know about all the illegal gambling taking place in the Miami Forum. :lol: :p

^^ Seeing her get angry/explode would give a whole new dimension to Calleigh, which would be cool. Although I can't help wondering, if she were the one to 'go darker', maybe she'll be the one with the hurtful thoughts. As in "There's no hope left, I want to die." etc. Of course she's the toughest CSI out there so it's pretty unlikely. I can definitely see her losing it though. She probably had the most development last season (aside from Horatio) and it would be interesting so see how she truly deals with it all. And *gasp* it would make sense.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

It would make sense for her and for Eric. Let's see in the last year between the two of them Eric has been shot, died, came back to life, had hallucinations, been shot at several more times and Calleigh has been almost run over, harassed by a rogue website, kidnapped, been beaten, forced to clean up a crime scene, had to take proficiencies, and had her lab blow up and they were both harassed by a sleazy PI. These two are the poster children for PTSD!:)

3. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

And we have seen him order coffee in a bar instead of joining Frank with a drink... which leaves...

You know I can't see her with PTSD but I can see her take up kick-boxing or Tae-bo or even cooler would be one of the Japanese sword martial arts. She's spent her life having to find a positive outlet to keep from turning into her dad. I've love to see her stress release. PTB?? Writers?? Are you reading?

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think she has support from both Eric and H...except they haven't seem to have had many scenes together lately :( H and Calleigh that is

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well they promised they'll show us something about Calleigh related w/ her kidnapping stuff & I want to see it.

Oke here's the date of the debut of s7;)
    CSI: Miami: 7.01 No Tile Yet 9/22/08 (Mo.)
    I honestly thought it wa earlier. Anyway I can't wait for it.

And here's a little bit of resume of what's going to happen or what happened in the finale of s6 :p.
    Horatio
    The news and rumors are flying about on Horatio, and what is going to happen to him. David Caruso quickly gave us a little relief in his video “interview”. So, we at least know that he’s doing this to go after Saris. The mechanism of his plan is definitely not apparent yet, though. Ryan and Julia may have both helped Horatio execute his execution.

Writer Corey Miller told TV Guide that “Ryan Wolfe may be playing both sides.” This isn’t incredibly clear. That implies that he’s helping Horatio and helping the “bad guys”, or, rather, that he’s just helping himself by making both sides think that he’s helping just them. It could very easily mean, though, that he “helped” the bad guys “kill” Horatio, but he’s really doing it to help Horatio look dead. Ryan has been down the dark side before, but Horatio helped him get his job back. So, this may be part of his enduring gratitude to Horatio.

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks so much Florry for the spoilers. I was beginning to wonder cos LV has it's spoilers for next season out for some time now.

So does the this mean H wasn't shot for real? I'd like to see how they explain the blood. Maybe frees him to go after Ron Saris doesn't mean in a physical sense. As in he can pin his shooting on Saris but maybe getting Ryan to go after him instead cos he was shot for real I'm not sure if anyone gets what I'm saying. I think the crux of it was mentioned as in H wanted to "look dead". That was his whole plan so it didn't matter if he was shot for real or not?

They part about Ryan helping H out I kinda guessed but Julia? :confused: So she's supposedly good now? But if you think back both Ryan and Julia said they had to be somewhere about the time H got shot. So it makes some sense I guess.

If Ryan isn't going dark then it's a big relief for me. :)

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, Horatio may have gotten some fake blood from the pharmacy. :lol:

I honestly thought this season would start earlier as well. The 22nd? Er, I was hoping for maybe...the 5th, 10th, ...12th? But not all the way near the end of the month like every other year.

Thanks for the info, Florry86!

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're all welcome :D.

Yeah I know it's a little bit late. I though it was at the beginning of September too, guess I was wrong. I mean we already have pics from "Behind the scenes" of NY & we actually have any kind of interesting spoiler about Miami:confused:

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Florry, thanks for the info. I really thought they would have started the season earlier than that. If we are going to get 3 extra episodes (to make up for the strike) then I suppose they will have fewer reruns next season.

Who knows...

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Oh, thanks, Florry! :) Even though I'm disappointed that it's not starting sooner like the end of August (which was what I was really hoping for!) at least we now know when it's definitely going to start.

And you know that they'll start showing us promos maybe in August (I hope!) and when they do, the start of Season 7 won't seem so far away. :)

11. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

how could H get any darker than what he all ready is. I could see Eric going dark because we see him go a little dark and maybe Calleigh cause she had he flash of dark moments. but Ryan now that one is up in the air he has been my fav since the 1st episode he was on. I think that Ryan in the past season has gone threw a lot in his life and that he is mixed up and don't know what side of the line he belongs on but i think that it is right in the middle

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I agree. However, I was thinking about this a little bit to see if I could rationalize it at all, and the only possible explanation I could come up with for why this happened is that Calleigh and Horatio have worked together for a while. He would know when to get close, and when to stay away, and she would know that no matter what, he's always got her back. So, H was maybe letting her come to him... She's a strong character, and H knows that.

Natalia, on the other hand (and I'm not saying that she's not a strong character), doesn't have that same boundary with H. They've only worked together for the better part of three years, and while they may have some boundaries, that one may not have been completely established. So, he needed to be more closer and supportive of her.

Plus, if H got in the way, there'd be no E/C... lol.

As far as H going darker, he could become completely psycho vigilante where he doesn't go to crime scenes, the lab, or anything else. Instead, he roams the streets and anyone who gives him and his shades the wrong look will get their own dose of "Miami Justice"... :guffaw:

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I will remain skeptical about this whole thing until I see some promos on CBS in a few months, and even then, given the nature of deceptive "Miami" spoilers as nothing unusual, I will be taking that with a grain of salt. I must admit, though, that the season finale promo wasn't that bad, but I'm still soured from previous experiences.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're all welcome for these news.

Ok it looks like we have the titles for the first two episodes of s7
    7X01 - "Velocity", Semptember 22,2008
    7X02 - "Surrogate", September 29, 2008

All this needs to be confirmed;)

15. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks Florry - the titles don't really give many clues, do they? They seem kind of ... eh. :confused: I wonder if this whole thing will be solved in one ep or if "Surrogate" is part II of "Velocity." Maybe they're talking about the velocity of the bullet when it hit H? :rolleyes:

Oh, yea, I totally agree with that. TPTB have been soooo misleading w/previews and interviews - I think we gotta take everything that's said w/a grain of salt.

I could see how H and Cal have known each other longer, so he might give her some space, but this past year has just been rediculous! I also understand why H would want to check on Nat w/that whole gun thing, like you said, b/c she's a relative "newbie" - totally understandable. However, H has been there for Ryan, Eric and Alexx too - every member of the team BUT Calleigh, who's been through a hell of a lot this year. It makes absolutely no sense. :rolleyes:

I hate to beat a dead horse here, but I just don't think it's right that TPTB completely dropped H and Cal's bond during the last two seasons. We need more "team spirit", and H not interracting with his second in command certainly doesn't help bring back that sense of camaraderie. We finally got some scenes toward the end of the year, but H still wasn't there for her when Stetler kicked her out of firearms or when her lab blew up, which was completely stupid. :wtf: Sorry, but someone has to say it. :rolleyes:

And I love Eric, but I'm sorry - he's not the only CSI who cares about Calleigh. Watch Seasons 1-3, and you'll see what I mean. It's time for the whole team to stand beside her - including Horatio (if he ever resurfaces or gets back on his feet after the "shooting"). :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.