Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Did they BOTH order a Midori cocktail? Hey, come on!! This is important stuff!!! Fill us in !!
    PLEASE!!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, I'm thinking they do. It's more symbolic that way... you know that I'm a sucker for ship symbolism.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I was thinking of a Mojito for Eric, but I can go with that ...most definitly! :cool:
    So, after Eric orders the Midori Cocktail for Natalia, he says he will take one too.;)
    ~~~~
    Ya know he could have possibly already had one when him & Nat were together.
    Remember in 'Dead Air' he says "what are you guys gonna do...drink Midori cocktails...watch movies on the couch?"
    Like it's what they did together. So, maybe after a while he started drinking them too!

Plus I can totally see Eric teasing her about it & Natalia making him take a drink & try it.
    Here's a little scenario... continuing from The Adventures of Shorty -n- A-Rod!!
    Nat: "Hey, don't knock it til' ya try it" *takes a sip off her drink* "here taste it" *goes to hand him her drink*
    Eric: "Okay" ...*then he takes her face in his hands instead & kisses her*
    Nat: *smiling ear to ear* "well"?
    Eric: *licks his lips* "mmm, not bad...sweet ... minty...maybe I should try it again" ** he kisses her some more**
    :devil::drool::devil::drool:

What do ya' got Doublehelix? Come on, I KNOW you've got something!!!:p

Btw, KARU, Ive just seen what you guys are calling him in the "other" thread..."Zircon" & yes...I know why!! Anyway, I was laughing my butt off..love it.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, nice! I think Eric would grin like the cat that ate the canary afterwards... *ahem* for obvious reasons that I can't voice right now.

Oh no MJ, not you too! Hestia took to calling Eric "Zirco" after she read my diamond vs. cubic zirconium post and it stuck... though maybe it's not a bad thing for us EDeN shippers.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ Just remember he's not "Zircon" with Natalia, so I don't want to call him that in here!!!:lol:
    He's the real deal when he's with his 'Talia!!!:cool:

~~~~
    Yeah, Im pretty sure they went strait to the bedroom after that;)..or the couch... or right there on the kitchen floor :lol::devil: **ahem** kitchen counter??? (sorry, sorry, had to be said. Like you can't picture it?!?!)

:p

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So true... he's a diamond to our Natalia. Um, I pretty sure they'd go wherever possible... that's more likely! What else do you expect from Eric?

7. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I think I'm going crazy. I could've sworn something EDeN-y happened on last night's episode, but it turns out that it didn't. And that really PISSES ME OFF, especially after what the "something EDeN-y" was.

Eric and Natalia were walking through the woods, looking for some evidence that was supposed to be really important to the case. It was getting dark out, so Natalia told him that there would be no use trying to look for it once the sun went down. Eric didn't want to leave without finding the evidence, so they decided to set up a tent and stay there overnight.

Then later (it's dark by this time), Natalia's laying in the tent and Eric's still walking around the area, looking for the evidence. He doesn't find it, so he starts heading back to the tent. Natalia's getting freaked out, because she's alone, it's dark out, and she doesn't hear anything but the occasional sound of leaves crackling. Eric decides to stay quiet as he approaches the tent, then he yells and dives into the tent at the last minute to scare her. She screams, he starts laughing, and when she's about to start yelling at him, he starts tickling her. She starts cracking up, and right before the scene ends, it looks like he's about to climb on top of her.

I was going to come on here and rave about it, and I was sure that you all would be doing the same, and how someone was going to HAVE to write a fic about it...

And then it turns out to be false.

AKLSHDOUHAWBOGJBIUOADGHAWHEKG

Kitchen floor, kitchen counter, kitchen table, kitchen wall... take your pick. :devil:

BTW, Happy Belated Mother's Day!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: I can totally see them doing something like that!! That's a great idea for them.
    They definitly need to reconnect the way they used to be. Thier relationship was deepening, until those damn obstacles...Nick...Mr. Bullet. I blame both of them.

Well it looks as if ONCE AGAIN we'l have the same old BS Horatio drama. Ok, I love the guy, but Im so over it, & Im so over Calleigh being in "danger".
    I mean, what would it hurt to have Natalia in the room above & she falls through the ceiling on top of Calleigh????:wtf: Why does TPTB have such a hard time focusing on the whole cast?!?!?!!

Im more worried about Eric at this point. There is a possibility that he could leave & get some more treatment. I think that would be good for EDeN, so I hope he does.
    Thing is...he said if a memory lapse made it to where a murderer would walk free, he would turn in his badge.
    Well...he already did that with the towel he left behind that was used to gag Katheleen Newberry, & now because Ron is still walking free, it's putting the whole team in danger & Horatio will pay a price himself. Although I doubt he'll get seriously hurt:rolleyes: or anyone else for that matter. We never get anything real good in Miami & when they do , they do the most retarded thing in the world like Eric taking a bullet to the brain!!:rolleyes:

Anyhow, I think this could be a good time for Natalia to see & relate to what he is going through. I hope he takes a short leave, straitens out his head, realize that Calleigh is just his friend, because seriously this is NOT looking like it's turning into a relationship. I see a good honest friendship/family relationship.
    Eric & Natalia will never be like brother & sister. They can be close, but there is always going to be the fact that they were once together in a relationship that WAS NOT about work or friendship.

It is soooooo time for Natalia to step in & do what she does best. Eric has support from his friends, that's great, but he needs a REAL life, like before...with Natalia!;)

9. doublehelix

Okay folks, I have to say that I did think that the episode was good last night. Tom Sizemore made a good sleezebag, as he usually does. The story appeared to me to have a pretty good flow.

But now let me go into vent mode:
    Okay, this Eric and Calleigh is becoming a drag. Where is TPTB taking this situation? Are they taking it anywhere? I wasn't to impressed with the conversation Eric and Calleigh had, it DID NOT look like a talk that signaled that anything was going on between the two. I did see Calleigh get a little tense with Eric. And Eric, in turn, did become a little defensive. I'm not too upset about the lack of EDeN scenes. I am worried about Ryan, given that he was in the room when that tape was being played. Of all the fellow CSIs to hear that tape, he would be the worst. He's a nosy little one. I am hoping that this is the apex of Eric and Calleigh's relationship.
    I tend to forsee a somewhat different role for Natalia when it comes to Eric. Calleigh seems to be the one from which Eric derives his professional confidence. If Eric sees through the fog of his fixation with Calleigh, he's going to see Natalia on the other side. She will build his personal confidence. Bring him back to what he used to be only better.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Very nicely put!!!!;)

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*whistles* 100 posts... I made Witness! Now where was I...?

Was anyone else decieved about the direction the episode was going in? 'Cause at the beginning, Eric and Natalia processed the tree and figured out who the main suspect was. Then TPTB throw us this curve ball... they seem determined to have Eric and Calleigh talk it out.

But was it just me, or did the conversation seem tense? Calleigh seemed exasperated when Eric questioned her intentions and Eric took offence to Calleigh's concern for him. Maybe Natalia ought to take a crack at Eric... we'd all love to see that.

12. doublehelix

There was some tension there. Calleigh seemed a little exasperated. When she started throwing questions at Eric he did get a little defensive. It was a tinge of tension but not so tight that is was at some breaking point. Not only that but the tape that Rossi played of Eric and his shrink, it said that he had been back at work only a month. That was like over a year ago. And what would be so earth shattering about Ryan knowing Eric talks to Calleigh about his brain injury?

Let me throw something else out to all the EDeN shippers here.
    Calleigh told Eric that "they don't talk about it", well from the tape it looks as if they did at one point some time ago. What's changed? Could it be he's talking to someone else now? Who?
    In "Sunblock" Eric said to Calleigh "If it were me, I would have switched to second shift." referring to Jake/Calleigh and the new department policy. Okay then, if Eric's feeling's are that strong for Calleigh, why didn't he switch? After all, Calleigh did tell him that she and Jake were splitsville.

Now lets take a look at Eric and Natalia. For the entire season plus part of the last season, TPTB has made it look as if the two have never even had a relationship of any kind. Start of season 5, they were quite flirtatious. Now, despite having a number of scenes together they don't flirt at all. Why is that? Why is it that Eric seems to calm and at ease around Nat, but does not flirt with her, even harmlessly?

I could be grabbing at air here, but this whole past season has been like one big CSI Miami teaser. They make it look like Eric and Calleigh are bound for romance, but it looks as if they are not. They make it look like Eric and Nat never had this incredibly hot relationship. Or so it would seem. Just like a CSI Miami teaser, they give you the impression that something is going to happen and when you finally see the actual epi what you expected to see does not happen at all. More often than not, it is quite the opposite.
    Has anyone else played with the possibility that Eric and Nat may already have started again?
    I know I am likely grabbing at straws but I just had to put this line of thinking out there.
    EDeN shippers, you are more than welcome to call me a nutjob!!!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol:I won't go as far as to say your a nutjob!
    Im actually in agreement with lots you just said.
    The main thing being Miami a big tease... & the promos?!?! Where do I begin.:rolleyes:
    That's why until I see Horatio in the hospital or the freaking morgue im not quite buying this promo. Do I even need to mention how misleading the entire "kill a bride" promo looked?! Remember how many scenes were not even in the show?
    Yes, I roll my eyes once again:rolleyes:

I do see that Eric is different around Natalia, they joke, & laugh, he doesn't look nearly as stressed out about the job that he is doing. Most likely because Natalia is still the "baby csi"...it wouldn't be her place to tell him or talk to him about "work", & I think Natalia knows that as well.

What I can see is that in the past 3 years Delko has had alot of developing, especially in the love department, & look at what we've seen.
    The first year & 1/2 with Natalia, all that was going on between them was very personal....the pot/ Marisol/ Nat's abuse/Nick/pregnancy scare....ALL personal. Not to mention the relationship was confirmed & there was no guessing involved.
    Then he gets shot & his problems become all about his WORK. Who do we see...Calleigh.

Can anyone else see the HUGE difference TPTB have played on these relationships?

Don't get me wrong, I love Calleigh, but when I look at both these women & how they fit into Eric's life, I see both of them just playing a much different part. Calleigh is the friend, the one who is there when his job is suffering or when he has "girl troubles" . Natalia is just Natalia, the one he's been intimate with & shared an actual "at home" relationship with.

~~~

Im not too sure what to think of the idea that Eric & Natalia are "together"...what I can say though is that anything is possible!
    Given the type of relationship EDeN had prior to his shooting, I don't see how anyone would be surprised if Natalia got thrown into the loop here!!! It would be a shocker to those who have just started watching the show, or those who are in complete denial, but really for Natalia to jump in, it would not be such a big shock.
    It's her place to be concerned with his well being also, because I do believe she does care about the guy. How could she not.

I was impressed with the little bit of concern she started to show with Eric to Horatio last Monday. She may be starting to worry about him more on a personal note, than worried about whether or not he is capable of doing his job.;)

~~~

Congrats on your 100 mark, KARU!!! Now you need to snag yourelf a pretty EDeN avi or banner.:thumbsup:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Thanks MJ! I've just noticed that a lot of relationship milestones that Eric experienced were with Natalia, like the pregnancy scare and dealing with the ex. With Calleigh, there is friendship and just a lot of talking.

Since he has already experienced all that with Natalia, why can't TPTB bring them back together?

15. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

because TPTB is stupid. I'm still mad because i cant believe he talked about Caleigh to his therapist. What about the ex you almost had a baby with!! He spend a lot of time working with her but he doesnt seem to give a damn. I dont like this Eric i miss the old one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.