Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

YES!!! SEE THAT?!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    The look on BOTH thier faces are priceless. Thank you so very much for bringing them by CH3r12y!!!

Pic #1...Nat: "nice view Delko":drool:
    Pic#2...Eric: big smile "she still loves me":p
    #3...Nat: "your fine, your full of crap" (look at her head tilted)
    #4...Nat: "god your cute":devil:
    5...aww Happy Delko..his 'Talia cares about him.:D
    6.....LOOK AT THE WAY SHE'S LOOKING AT HIM!!! THE EYES ARE SPEAKING LOUDLY!!!:angel::angel:
    7...Happy Delko again!!:eek:
    8....Eric in denial; Natalia still worried.

It was be-you-ti-fullll!!! heeehheeeeheee... Im going to bed now. What a nightcap...thank you again!

:beer:EDeN fans!!!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*whistles* Now how can you call Eric cold with a smile like that? But seriously, these are amazing pictures... by the way MJ, love the captioning!

There's still lots of love between those two. *happy dance* Oh, and TPTB, you guys figure out a way to put these two back together!

3. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

:scream::scream::scream:DELKO!! WAKE UP MAN!!! OPEN YOUR EYES MAN!!!!:scream::scream::scream:

:D:D:DSHE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!:D:D:D
    :beer::beer::beer::beer:

4. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

*drools over the pictures*

You know they wanted to take each other right there. Too bad they had to hold off until their shifts ended.

Nice senario, mj. Here's mine:

Pic #1
    Natalia: "Hey Eric."

Pic #2
    Eric: "'Talia. I was just thinking about you."

Pic #3
    Natalia: "You were?"
    Eric: "Yeah. You remember the locker room last week? I was thinking about a possible round two..."

Pic #4
    Natalia: "Eric... We almost got caught by Horatio. Do you really want to risk that happening? We could lose our jobs."

Pic #5
    Eric: "Okay, fine. It was just a thought."

Pic #6
    Natalia: [thinking] "And what an amazing thought it was... God, I need him."

Pic #7
    Eric: "What are you thinking about?"

Pic #8
    Natalia: "...I get off at seven. Meet you down the last row again?"
    Eric: "Actually, I was thinking we could try the showers this time."
    Natalia: [smiles, then winks] "See you there."

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh, and since we're nearing 900 posts, we ought to think up a name for the next thread... how about It Takes Two to Tango? Ooh, or maybe Latin Lovin'? What do you guys think? Feel free to give in your suggestions!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

RISSAROSE..:guffaw: Nice honey!!

Geez KARU do you know how long it took us just to get to here?!?!?!
    We're still on our first thread :lol:
    That's ok though, we just do alot of discussing OFF the thread & thats why.
    We should hold off on the titles til we get closer probably.
    Plus, we need something really good in the new season to inspire us for an awesome title.:cool:

~~~~

I think what our combo needs here is some major Natalia action!!!
    She has got to get in there & let him know or see that she still has feelings for him.

So, there's a question to start discussion...
    Do you think Natalia has developed some deeper feelings for Eric now?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now that I think about it, I'm thinking you're right... but I'm not gonna let that stop me from dreaming up thread names. Still, I'm glad we made it this far... only 110 posts to go!

I think so... she was obviously concerned for him in the finale and she went out of her way to make sure he was okay. She still did that even though Eric had brushed her off before, like in Shocked. I personally don't think she would have done that unless her feeling for him did run a little deeper than friendship.

Let's hope there's plenty of Natalia action next season... I personally would love a more personal confrontation this time around... by the way, what do you guys think will happen with Eric and Natalia?

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't see how she couldn't have feelings for him.
    I always expected that early in Season 5 they were both ready to forgive & forget & move forward. That is until Nick showed up.
    That to me was just Natalia becoming confused all over again. She was married to him at one time, I always believed that she was still in love with the man she knew before he became abusive.

So, when all that happened it was like her mourning that man she once loved & needed to get over him.
    I think now it's possible that she has had the time to sort out her own feelings with Nick being completely out of the picture this time around, & she's able to think & feel more clearly.
    Im not scamming on the Ducaineness here, but it's true what they say...absence does makes the heart grow fonder.;)

So, overall I do think she is feeling something more for him now.
    Maybe between getting that little touch of jealousy last year, & him hugging her & helping with her arm was what sorta resurfaced those feelings.
    Im anxious to see where it's going to go.
    It's very hard in any situation to look at them as just the average co-workers because of the history they have together, & the fact that neither one wanted the relationship to end. It only ended due to misunderstandings, which gives us more reason to believe that they could reunite later, VERY EASILY!!:thumbsup:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You took the words right out of my mouth! We can only hope that they take it slow this time and rebuild their friendship. Once that happens, who knows how far they could go.

Here's to more EDeN in the future!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol:I laugh because the word "friendship" is just something I could never see used when speaking of EDeN! They never had the chance to be "just friends".
    It went from passionate to deeper, then flirty to deeper again, then ....what happened?? Oh yeah!!! Eric got shot in the head!!:rolleyes:
    Now it looks like we could get the "deeper" once again. This time with Natalia!!
    Eric was usually the one who seemed to be chasing her & in the end, HE LOST HER...NOT SHE LOST HIM!!!!
    So, all I can say is what the hell will Eric think if he finds out she DOES have feelings for him??!?!?!?
    Will he say "you snooze, you lose"???
    Somehow I SERIOUSLY doubt that!!;)

Im anxious to see Natalia get anykind of "stories" this year, because ever since Eric has been in this situation, TPTB have played Natalia on the backburner, so Im curious to see when she gets some drama for her own character ,how Eric will react.
    If she gets some man hitting on her or someone else interested in her, if anything happens with the "gun" thing, anything at all!!!
    TPTB cannot keep ignoring thier past, not with them both right there in front of each other!!!
    Ugh..it's so annoying!

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hi MJ! Do you think you'd object if Natalia did the chasing for once?

Seriously though, I would love to see Natalia have a big story arc for once, like the episode where her sister was kidnapped. Come to think of it, there was potential for plenty of EDeN scenes in that one, but no such luck.

Oh lord, I would love to see Eric's reaction to all of the above! *crosses fingers* What do you guys think will happen?

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I would NEVER object to that!!!! I'd love to see Natalia doing the chasing this time... but subtle. I wouldn't want to see her throw herself at him or anything, but she always seemed to pull away when things got cozy would get again, so this time around, I would want her to SHOW him that she just needed time & wants him back. He deserves the one he wanted all along!;)

Given thier history together & the 2 situations where another man was in the picture, I don't see how Eric could not get jealous especially if the guy was up to no good & could hurt natalia!:p

13. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Hate to say this folks but I don't know if I like the idea of a "chase" when it comes to EDeN, whether it is Eric or Natalia doing the chasing. It seems kind of immature. No offense intended to anyone.
    I just would like to see Eric and Natalia reunite "organically" or "Naturally". Sure I would love to see Natalia want to try again, but I want to see Eric want to try again as much as she does.

I guess I am saying that I want to see a reunion that is real and mutually felt between them. Not one caving in to another's constant pursuit.

Know what I am saying?

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I get what your saying DOUBLEHELIX. I just didn't have the right word for what I was getting at. When I use the word "chase" Im meaning more of the person who takes the first step;) The one (Nat) who will resurface thier past, by showing care & concern & putting the thoughts back into Eric's mind!! That's what I want to see! I don't want Nat to be hopelessy following him around like a lost puppy or anything:rolleyes: But, I'd like for her to take control & let him see how she really feels. In a subtle way. Not like D/L. No offense to them, but I want Natalia to have a backbone.:p
    I just think she needs to make the first move & let Eric see where he "stands" with her. To me that would be the beginning of them reuniting naturally.

It would be nice to see them both just reconnect through working cases together, showing care & concern, & have them rebuild the relationship, but I also see TPTB playing on all kinds of drama, too, so who knows what they'll do.:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Since Nat was the one who called it quits, it makes sense that she'd be the one to make the first move. Remember, she's got plenty of backbone, she just needs the right opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.