Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the dialogue w/ the shrink just drove me mad.
I still can't believe they made it so clear he was going to tell it was Calleigh & then they didn't surprise us telling us it was Natalia.
What did Calleigh do to him to be so special???? She was just a friend...nothing else.

Now after this episode & dialogue it's pretty clear the guy is not ok...and in all honesty I'm really glad it was Calleigh to face it.
Eric never recovered from his injury....that's why he seems to have completely forgotten Natalia & their past:rolleyes:. I never saw him "normal" or like the old Eric Delko except for his moment w/ Natalia. This obviously must mean something which probably is not clear TPTB as they want to force thing into a directions w/out ways.
I mean they try a certain direction every year & every year this direction can go on because of different things. Come on it's time to give up.
If two people don't show their love for each others in ten year they can't go together.
Now Natalaia showed her love for the guy & vice versa. Yeah they split up this couple because of different things especially the mole stuff...but obviously it's not over between these two. They have this chemisty & this potential which are never off although they need to be used and shown more;).

You are totally right, FLO!! They still have so much potential to keep going...TPTB may have "broke them up" but there is absolutely NO denying that TPTB left the doors WIDE OPEN for these two!!! Everything still lingers between them, so if the idea was to have broken them up for good...then WHY would they have left it so open & have EDeN still be on such good terms with one another??? Why wouldn't they have built up tension & anger between them after she told him she was the mole??? Why did they still "play" Eric off her when Nick returned????
I think it's because TPTB want to keep going with them!

~~~
I wasn't bothered by the recording. The therapist was asking if everyone was supportive at work when he replied it was Calleigh. Honestly , why wouldn't it be? When it comes to work related instances , he goes to her quite often.
But who was there when there was personal issues...Natalia!
Like I said before, it's not really Nats' place to question his capability in the work force.
Remember way back in "triple threat" when they were trying to nail the tripletts & Natalia was worried because they only had one blood sample left, & Eric wanted to "try" something. Natalia was worried that it wouldn't work, but she said nothing to him, she just went along & said "ok".
I don't think she would ever tell him what to do with his job, & I wouldn't want her to.
I think she fits in best when it boils down to him personally, outside the lab!

I think it would be nice to see her talk with him about his problems, but for the past season its all been about his injury/job...& her focused on her job as well.
Now, Natalia has her gun, she is a full fledged CSI, I assume. Eric is just now showing more clear to them that he isn't alright, so now would be a good time for one of those EDeN moments like in "skocked"!!!!;)
~~~

I can't explain Eric, only TPTB have made it more than obvious that he is NOT OK "upstairs".
It really does make you wonder how much of his past he has forgotten!!
If Natalia would kindly get her butt where it belongs, he could possibly figure all this out!!!

Last edited:
You make good points MJ. Eric wasn't so willing to talk about his personal issues with Calleigh in the locker room, he kept it strictly about work. Maybe he was saving it for Natalia?

hello everyone.. this thread is great! by the way im eden fan too :D - i watched the finale.. and i thought the scene with natalia and eric was cute... she was concerned 'bout eric (awwww) hehehe.. she wanted him to open up but he pushed her away.. well maybe next season will see the real talk between these two and im hoping that the writers will sort things out the "eric and calleigh thing"... cause eric is definitely not himself this season.

Ok I enjoyed this litte momente Eric & Nat had last night;)

Finally they showed the real Natalia concerned about who was her boyfriend till not too long ago.
Eric, on the other hand was a little bit cold w/ her but still I liked he said "thank you"

im hoping that the writers will sort things out the "eric and calleigh thing"... cause eric is definitely not himself this season.

He's not the same as he was at the start of the show, and that's not a bad thing. The character development with Delko has been wonderful, but I don't think his change has anything to do with Calleigh, Natalia, or any other woman (at least, not a big affect). Think about what he's been through. he was shot in the head, he lost his sister, his best friend. His colleagues have been in so much danger, he's been sued and had his reliability questioned - what do we really expect? I think it's brilliant how much he's changed and developed. Makes him more 3D, in my opinion.

Ok I enjoyed this litte momente Eric & Nat had last night;)Finally they showed the real Natalia concerned about who was her boyfriend till not too long ago.
Eric, on the other hand was a little bit cold w/ her but still I liked he said "thank you"

I also enjoyed their interaction. I hated those few weeks where they just totally forgot about Eric and Natalia's history. It made no sense. He should act differently around her because of their relationship. It was refreshing for me to see him acting a little coldly towards her. They dated, things shouldn't go back to 'ohh we're best buds' - there should always be that tension between them. TPTB could really play on it, and they don't, unfortunately.

Welcome to the thread Ch3r12y , grab a Midori Cocktail!!!

That scene last night is EXACTLY what I needed to get me through hiatus!!
This calls for some celebrating...let me tell you why.

Last season near the finale we heard all the hoopla that Horatio was going to be almost killed, there was even mention of a plane, then Eva said in her interview that she was to have a love interst with "one of the boys" & that it was more of a "deep empathy" than her being "hot for him". THAT was SUPPOSED to be alluded to in LAST season's finale.
We didn't see any of that LAST season, nor did we see Natalia start any love story with anyone.

BUT, what did we see last night????
Horatio, near a plane, shot down.
More importantly....Natalia coming to Eric to check on him!!!!
Notice that she was THE ONLY ONE to ask how he was after the morning's shootout!!!!

The last epi prior to the finale we had her making a comment about Eric to Horatio, then we get her showing even more concern in this one!
I think TPTB are slowly pushing Natalia in the direction where we need her to be.
Her concern for him is beginning to show.

I didn't really see Eric push her away, to me, he is simply putting on a brave front.
Anyone could tell that shootout scared him & with good reason. He didn't appear to be irritated by her asking how he was, I didn't see it as "cold" at all.
I absolutely loved that good ol' Delko smile he had on his face as soon as he heard her say "I just came in to check on you".
IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I just think his injury is hard for him. He was a fearless kinda guy at one time, & now he's hiding behind gurnies. He isn't going to feel comfortable saying how scared he was... to of all people his ex-girlfriend. He was still kind to her & looked pleased that she was checking on him, I just don't think he is ready to bombard her with his feelings about being near death. I thought his reaction was perfect for where they are at right now. I can see them slowly reconnecting.
~~~

I was hoping for her near death, but really what we got with EDeN last night was quite possibly even better.
As we have all said before, when it comes to his job it calls for Calleigh, but this scene with Natalia was more about her concern for his personal well being opposed to being anything about his job.:thumbsup:

Keep in mind folks....baby steps.
This could be a slow process, they have to spread this out.
last night was a very good start, the talks could very well come later next season.
We have Natalia in the right direction now.

My thoughts on Eric will come later;)

:beer:

Last edited:
Well I'm not exactly saying he was pushing her away but still I found him a littl e bit cold.
Anyway here's a little smile on Eric's face while talking w/ Nat;)

I know the real smile is before but my computer doesn't want to make that cap:p

At least TPTB gave us that little gem... Natalia went to check up on her man! Eric even managed to joke about it with her, whereas he nearly blew up at Calleigh when she tried to bring it up previously. Even in last night's episode, Calleigh avoided bringing it up. Not so with Natalia. She just marched right in and let him know what she thought. You go girl!

Im curious to see where they take Eric's injury.
What did the disks show or say?
He never did take the proficiency test over, why hasn't he? & shouldn't someone be telling him that he should???

Granted, he said he never had to use his cheat sheet, but still it's clear that he isn't as well off as he should be.
Not to mention, he's different out on the field. It just makes me wonder if they'll blow it off now or if he'll seek more help later next season.
Im anxious to see what they'll do with this & where Natalia will fall into place now that TPTB have shown her concerned with him.
:D

Did anyone else get the flashback of "broken home" when she came in & asked him what he was doing, then cheered him up by telling him her own flaws??!!?!!
Did I mention I loved the smile he gave when he heard her voice???:D:D:D:D:D
I hope he soon realizes how much she still cares for him!!
I hope WE get a conversation of her TELLING HIM how much she cares about him. He needs to know where he stands with her cause I don't think he's ever really known how she felt or still feels about him.
She has always been a little wishy washy with him.
"were ok" one minute.
"see ya im going out with someone else" the next minute.
Then the godawful mole situation that had him thinking she was just using him.
Then they're in the garage all happy again.
Nick returns.
Back & forth, back & forth, back & forth!!
Come on, just get them back together already.
He still cares for her & she does him, so :wtf:

Nevermind that, really they need to drag it out more, it lasts longer that way;)

Greetings folks!

Sorry it took me so long to get my post in here since the season finale.

Let me get right down to business!!:thumbsup:

I was very encouraged by our EDeN scene in this epi. This epi and the last epi we've had a couple of scenes where Natalia is showing the kind of concern /empathy we have been waiting for from her. I wasn't turned off by his reaction to her either. It didn't seem cold to me. He actually smiled when she came in the room and spoke to him. To me it actually looked like a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of moment. He didn't snap at her at all. Now I admit that on some level I have always thought that Eric and Natalia possibly(strong emphasis on the word "possibly") may have already reunited. Many EDeN shippers likely don't agree with me, and that's fine. It's just that, for me, the thought of Eric and Natalia having already resumed their relationship is kind of like an itch that won't go away. I have no real proof at all, just kind of a hunch.:confused:

As far as what happened in the ballistics lab scene between Calleigh and Eric. I found the whole scene a little strange. She didn't seem to look at him when he held her hand. There is something going on between Eric and Calleigh, but I tend to doubt it is a love affair. I think something else is afoot here. I have no idea what but in time I think it will be revealed. Too bad we may have to wait until September. :(

Keep optimistic folks!!!!:):):):):)

Oh, and before I forget, did anyone else notice what Eric and Natalia were wearing? They were both wearing red and white, not to mention their style was casual work wear... they complimented each other very well. This, together with Natalia's empathy and Eric's face lighting up when she came in, might make an argument in your favour doublehelix. Now, if only TPTB can resolve the E/C drama...

:lol: I noticed it too KARU...they were the only ones in RED. Everyone else was in lavender. hehe:p

Thank you DOUBLEHELIX...I didn't see it "cold" either. In fact you can take a look at the screencaps for that scene, & you can tell just by his expressions & smiles he wasn't at all being rude.

Now, it would have been nice to see him tell her how he REALLY felt because I do believe he may have about had a heart attack in that shootout, but it was a good step just her coming to him in the way she did, & him actually seeing that she does care & have feelings for him. Ones that aren't mistaken for friendship.

lol i think i was the one who said he was cold or he pushed her away or something... but u guys are right - the scene wasnt that bad at all :)

here's some pics...

eden1.jpg
eden2.jpg

eden3.jpg
eden4.jpg

eden5.jpg
eden6.jpg

eden7.jpg
eden8.jpg

NOW!! SOMEBODY TELL ME THOSE PICS DON"T LOOK LIKE LOVE! I DARE YOU!!

:beer::D:beer::D:beer::D:beer::D:beer::D:beer::D:beer:

:confused: JEEPERS!! HOW CAN HE RESIST THOSE EYES!!!:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back