Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Shorty and A-Rod... LMFAO. I love you, mj. :guffaw:

I've actually been trying to write another EDeN fic, as I haven't done so in a while, but I keep getting distracted. (I'm working on another fic which I'm absolutely LOVING. A while back, I had been thinking about our beloved CSIs at Hogwarts, and I recently thought that it would actually be funny to write a fic about it. Natalia and Eric are just one of the many ickle firsties in it. :D) But anyway... the EDeN fic is about one of our favorite senarios - Eric and Natalia dancing. They take part in an undercover operation where they have to be contestants in a dancing competition at a local nightclub. If I ever finish it, I think it'll be pretty sweet.

...I also have to finish my other fic, Thankful. I've only got one more chapter left, and go figure that it's the EDeN one full of overwhelming amounts of fluff.

I love me some fluff.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

mjszud think about it!!! Think about it!!!:lol:

Well I think it's time for Natalia to get some good angst. Being shot would be perfect.
    Calleigh surely won't be shot....unless you want to make her the most jinxed girl of the world:rolleyes:.
    H can't be shot...he's superH and Eric same thing as Calleigh:rolleyes:.
    So the most probably person to be shot is Natalia and honestly I can't wait for some good stuff for this girl and obviously for Eric to take care of her.;)

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

@ RISSAROSA....sounds good...I hope you finish the FF I love any kind if scenarios involving EDeN dancing...& lets just say that I'e had that exact image of them going undercover at a club :lol:
    TPTB have GOT to write that in somewhere down the line, it's PERFECT for our beautiful Latino couple!!!:drool:
    They can't throw in that "tango" thing & leave it at that... I WANT TO SEE IT!! They are the "sexy" of CSI's ...and couples....they wear the sexuality on thier sleeve, & this is Miami...THEY NEED TO GET TO IT!
    I don't mean the sex (yet) just the fun flirty stuff mixed with starting to reconnect & fall back in love again!! hehe

I have been waiting ALL DAMN season for something OTHER than the usual drama with the usual characters...you don't know how ticked I will be if this "shot" is Horatio.
    I love the man, but he is invincible & I can only see at the end of this epi is him losing his marbles a little & attacking Ron with his bare hands!!!:lol:
    But I can't see him being shot....not the invincible Caine that they have made him out to be.;)

Of course, if TPTB are going to be lame & make this to where it looks like the person is shot & then come next season, this very same person is just walking a round w/ a knick...i'll be just as irate.:evil:
    If they are going to leave us hanging with a "will they make it or not" kinda cliffhanger, then I want some major trauma here..ok!
    PLUS...it is high time for Nat to have a story, lord knows there has been quite enough with the others. I just think next season we will see more on Natalia & some more background on Ryan, cause he needs some epis too.
    It's the BEST kick off to the new season....SOMETHING FRESH...
    I want ,if anything, this to reconnect EDeN. Im not asking for an immediate reunion, but I'd kill to see something like this happen & resurface thier past!
    More or less, Eric needs to "fix" whatever is going on in his brain & get some reality smacked into him & Natalia needs something to maybe make her look at life differently also. A WAKE UP CALL (for each other) is what they both desperately need!!!:)

They had it good once before,so, they can have it again even better!
    there's no denying that Eric's feelings were right there with NATALIA before he was shot in the head!!
    I'd like to see just how deep he has buried his feelings for her & just how quicky they would resurface if he was placed in the right situation!!!

4. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Let me give you my two cents.
    Looks as if Calleigh is going to be absent from the lab for a while. This will probably break Eric's heart but at least then he'll be able to decompress when it comes to Calleigh. Now there is the possibility that Natalia may get shot. This could be the catalyst we need to get Eric thinking about what was and what could be between he and Nat. Perhaps after the experience both are going to realize that life is short, if yo find something good you should grab it and nurture it. Sit tight! Things are going to get interesting!!

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

The phrase 'Latin Love' popped into my mind when MJ called EDeN the "sexy" of CSI... I can totally imagine the sexual tension that'll be on the dance floor with those two, especially doing the tango undercover :devil:!

I can't imagine Horatio being shot at either... he's too Superman for that. The others have been shot too and I don't think TPTB are going for a repeat. So Natalia might have her big moment after all!

Calleigh's not gonna be in the lab for a while? Hmm... think that'll give Eric and Natalia time to bond?

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I apologize for going off EDeN topic here, but imagining Horatio near death & in a hospital bed is like trying to picture Eric as a freaking virgin, Nat in a nun suit & Frank with hair!!!
    I just can.not .see.it!

But I can totally see it with Natalia!:)/:(

KARU...."Latin Love"..:drool: I love it...it does fit them, doesn't it!?!?!
    The sexual tension would be oozing alllll over the place & I think Eric REALLY needs to unwind & have some happy moments, so YES, they need to go out dancing!!!
    This is exactly how I would like to see them reconnecting, just by those little moments here & there.
    how can I put this....I don't want them to douse the "flame" with lighter fluid, like last time ya know?!?!?!
    It's nice that they have a good "bed" bond, it's that "flour in a pie recipe thing" (DOUBLEHELIX knows what im talkin' about:p), but i'd love to see the little things picked up again...like the talks in "shocked"...the "EDeN eye goodness" in Collision....& the creeping up behind her all close like in Chain Reaction!!!
    :D

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

It'll be better if they put things on a slow burn... it guarantees better results! Ooh, by the way, I saw Shocked today... I do love how Natalia confronted him about Marisol even though he brushes her off... but he made up for it by listening to her after all. Good on you Nat :D!

By the way, I was thinking about an interview I saw on TV and this EDeN scene was created because of it and it's stuck in my head. Basically, Natalia is complaining about how her lips are so thin and that her kids would be all teeth because of her. So to prevent that, she says she'll marry a man with big luscious lips. Eric happens to overhear this and later teases her about this after trapping her in the evidence locker :devil:. Of course, there's a lot of bantering and flirting and Eric finally gets the hint. As you all would have figured out by now, Eric obviously meets the requirements!

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  8. doublehelix

When they were together in season 4 it was a runaway forest canopy fire! Turned 150 foot trees into ash in a matter of minutes. That was actually part of the problem as I saw it. However I do believe they were right on the edge of something great.

You have it right though. We would like to see a tamer fire burning. As the saying goes: the candle that burns twice as bright lasts half as long. We're looking for some emotional connection here combined with longevity.

Maybe Natalia can actually get Eric to try some Midori next time around!

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That's right... TPTB need to take that into consideration when resurrecting EDeN. By the way, can anyone explain the Midori reference? I missed that one, I think.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:eek:You haven't seen the "silencer' episode???
    It's a must see!!!!:devil:
    In the scene, Eric sneeks up behind her as she is going over some work, he puts his head in the back of hers (not sure if he kissed her head or smelled her hair, either way..LOVED IT)
    *she smiles* & says that he must of missed the online harrassment seminar. Eric smiles & says "is that how you feel..harrassed?" Nat smiles giddy & says "maybe"...Eric smirks & says.. "you wish".
    They go on to talk about what she is doing & he offers his help. **standing close behind her**
    Eric: you really like that stuff
    Nat: what stuff?
    Eric: that green stuff
    Nat: *laughs* Midori? Yeah..yeah, *shrugs* I drink it.
    Eric: okay whatever well I picked up a bottle for you & put in on my shelf..wayyyy in the back.

AHHHH....sorry I had to recreate that beautiful moment!!!:p

Ya don't think Eric ever tried the Midori??
    Hmm, well if he didn't, Im positive he got a taste of that sweet Midori on Natalia's lips when he was kissing her!!!;):drool::devil:

~~~~
    :lol: Love the "lip" scenario KARU!!!

Yes, "shocked" was one of the best examples that showed EDeN were on the right track.
    It wasn't about sex at that point. Natalia was showing concern for Eric, and EVERYTHING in that conversation was about his personal life & his family which was being discussed with none other than... Natalia.;)

11. doublehelix

I think the question should be this-did Eric keep that bottle of Midori. If he did then that says something. If he didn't, well that would not be a good sign.

If he tried Midori, perhaps just to find what Natalia liked about it, well then that says even more. I would tend to think Eric may still think that a Midori cocktail is a little on the swishy side for him, but to keep the bottle with some hope that Natalia would walk through his door again would be great.

That actually would make an awesome scene!! You know, that could make for some great fanfic!!

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

well let's do a timeline here. He bought the bottle in "silencer", "skeletons" was shortly after when Nat decided to "slow down". Im sure in between that time she didn't drink THE WHOLE bottle.
    I could see him going to throw it in the trash, then he stops & puts it back up on the shelf...in front this time.
    Awesome epi ending...
    Eric goes home after a rough day & heads for the shelf for a nightcap. He reaches near the back to grab a bottle of Rum & pulls out a partially full bottle of Midori. That alone would say so much.;)
    awww **sighs** memories!!
    It'd be nice if he said to her "I still have your Midori on my shelf"
    It's like saying he still has her toothbrush in his bathroom. sweet:p

13. doublehelix

I had something else in mind. A scene in which Natalia plays a part!!!
    Lets say Eric can't drive, he may have been drinking or problems with his brain injury recovery are keeping him from driving for a while, or maybe he's sick! Natalia takes him home and tries to give him some comfort before she leaves for home. She notices Eric could use a drink or something to eat. Goes into the kitchen to see what's there. She opens cabinet after cabinet but soon finds where Eric keeps his food stuffs! And as she looks around, right in front of her is the unopened bottle of Midori. She picks it up and is immediately brought back to that day about two years ago in the evidence locker when he confidently came up behind her and nuzzled her.

She returns to Eric with some cookies and milk hands it to him and sits down next to him.
    "Thanks. And thanks for the ride, I'm not feeling to well." Eric says.
    "No problem. Mind if I ask a question?" asks Natalia
    "Sure!"
    "Why do you still have that bottle of Midori?"

How does he answer? Does he just say he forgot about it? Does he say that maybe he wanted to try it himself? Or does he say that he thought he might still need it?
    Ooooh! This could be a goooooood scene!

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Okay, okay..im up for a friendly challenge:lol: ( I totally love it^^^ BTW)

Natalia & Eric are in the locker room after work. They both have had a crappy day.
    Eric offers to take her out for a drink to settle both thier nerves.
    They arrive at the bar...a quiet & casual setting...they both take a seat at a table near the back.
    A beautiful waitress comes up to take thier order, her beauty doesn't phase Eric though , he simply looks at Natalia & asks what she wants to drink.
    Nat tells him a Midori Cocktail is fine. He orders.
    After the drinks arrive Eric says sarcastically with a smile "here's your green stuff".
    Natalia laughs & thanks him.
    They both sit quietly, Eric stirring his drink, both thinking of the memory that Eric just implanted in thier minds.
    "ya know ...I still have that bottle. Your Midori? "
    Natalia: *smiles* Im surprised you still have it.
    Eric: "I guess I was just hopin' that you'd come back to finish it"
    I should just throw it out, it's pretty old now"
    Natalia: "or maybe you can just replace it with a new one"
    Eric: "Do you want me to get a new bottle?"
    Nat: "yeah. yeah, ..I do"

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So that's were the Midori comes from... I get it now.

I would love to see that! I'm betting he did keep that bottle... he misses Natalia and the Midori reminds him of that moment.

Someone needs to write a scene around EDeN and the Midori... I smell a challenge! I'd love to see what else you guys have in mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.