Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^i love how hes wearing a suit and still rocking the yellow chucks

2. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

I was laughing by myself at the slow motion walk :lol: It was a good episode for AJ But the walk will always be my favorite :D

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah AJ. Having only ever seen one episode of Supernatural before I had no idea what to expect, and I have a feeling now that I've read a couple of reviews of this episode that this wasn't a typical episode. I, however, loved it! :lol: I laughed out loud many times, it was hilarious. AJ was great, he really does play geeky so well. He had some great lines in the episode, and gay love saved the day! :lol: Awesome. :D

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

A few more caps from SPN "Ghostfacers":

Ghostfacers team.

[​IMG]

Smiling.

[​IMG]

Getting emotional and gay for the poor dead intern. :(

[​IMG]

Funny face.

[​IMG]

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i have never seen Supernatural....so is he a regular, or just in one or two episodes? I kind of want to check this out, sounds really funny.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

He was in 2 episodes so far: "Hell House" s01e17 and "Ghostfacers" s03e13, check them out, they really worth it. ;)

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank again for more adorable pics. *Hugs* I have never actually seen the show, but he looks adorable in it. :D But I love the pics... I love any pics of AJ really, so keep them coming... ;) :lol:

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, wtf dudes?

I mentioned that Scarlet tv miniseries thing AJ was supposedly involved in a while ago, but I couldn't find much info on it back then, so I just gave up, figuring we'd find out more later. Well, the other day I saw that the 'Scarlet 4/28/08' thing was the background of the 'watch Kristin' page or whatever on E! online, so tonight I thought 'hey, I'd better find out when it's gonna come on tomorrow'--and all I find is a big lot of nothing on the Futon Critic, and Google leads me to various pages where people are saying it's just an elaborate ad for something rather than being a real series.

I'll confess to being slightly annoyed. Making me wonder wtf is going on isn't going to make me want to drop major coin on some tv or whatever it is you're trying to sell, people--it's just going to make me annoyed.

*smacks AJ for confuzzling me with this crap*

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I saw an advert on TV over the weekend and thought to myself 'isn't that the new thing with AJ Buckley in it...' and like you I looked it up and found people saying it's just an elaborate advertising campaign. :confused:

Anyway, I've found this website today Scarlet which might shed some light on it. It seems to have an interview with AJ on there, but I'm at work so I don't know what it's about. :lol:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I went on the site earlier and my computer froze, so I have no idea--apparently the interviews all talk about it changing the way you watch television and such, but they never name a station it'll be airing on or anything.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Hmm, it's very clever I suppose, and we're talking about it, so well done to them. :thumbsup: But I'm mostly annoyed that we won't be getting a new AJ tv series! :lol: I was suspicious when I saw an advert over here because if it was a new show then it would be very odd for it to be bought by a tv station to air here before it had even been out in the US.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Wow, that's confusing !!!
    I'd also thought "Scarlet" was a mini tv series , it's even on the imdb but it seems that it's just an ad for a digital camera.:(

13. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

OK. Confused is an understatement. There is a trailer and photos behind scenes, what ad for camera? It says over there that it is a TV series directed by the guy who did Supernatural. OK, if I misunderstood can someone shed some light on the issue? Here some AJ to help you out :D

Wallpaper1
    Wallpaper2
    Wallpaper3
    Wallpaper4

ETA: To edit links. I finally understood how to do it :D

ETA2: I watched the trailer. Apparently there is this girl who has a secret, and nothing will stop AJ's character to find what it is. And the evidence is staring him right in the face (whatever that means, some random chick just said that to him). So, is AJ's character a lead? :confused: no, the real question is "Is there a TV series?" If it is, it looks kinda nice.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008
  14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I seen a trailer for this on British tv th other day... But I don't remember what channel it was on, or when it started... So is AJ a lead character in this new show then? *I'm really confused* :lol:

Thanks for the walls by the way Miss_Blue, they are very cute, saved them all. :D

15. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

You're welcome, but they are kinda available for anyone on that Scarlet show site. Those are supposed to be behind the scenes photos that the Scarlet people (whoever they are) put them for download. I just dig through them all for AJ. So it is a TV show. Very very intriguing, but still confusing :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.