'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Hi,This isn't an episode question, I am just curious about something. I am finally up to date on season 9 and am really enjoying seeing so much of Natalia(she's my favourite :)) but I am wondering why we are seeing so little of Calleigh this season,she seems to be in each episode but only for a few mins,is there a reason for this?,have I missed something?

Emily Procter became pregnant and the writers decided against writing the pregnancy into the show. As a result, Emily was very limited to what she could do and thats why she is usually shown sitting at a table or something.

Emily Procter [Calleigh] has been forced to take more of a background role this season because the writers didn't want to incorporate her pregnancy into the show. Emily gave birth to a baby girl in December and took a short maternity. Next season she will be back in action as before :)

You''re welcome and to Redanemone: I didn't mean to overstep you, but there was a time delay in messages and I didn't see your reply when I posted about Emily :)

P.S. I love your 'location' thing; I've only seen a couple episodes of NYPD Blue but it's a great show and David is amazing :)

Hi, I have another question, the woman that plays Molly is very familiar to me but I can't place her, can you please tell me what I would have seen her in,thanks a mil.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the promo for the entire show about Horatio. It makes fun of all the things he does saying things like: "He talks with his back to people, he walks away without finishing his sentences.......theres no one like Horatio Caine" ive seen it alot but cannot find it.

shigg66: The girl that plays Molly is Leven Rambin. I've never seen her in anything else but you can check her out on imdb.com
speedle03: Sorry, I don't know :(

Thanks Fanilowchick :), I looked her up and she played Mark Sloan's daughter in Grey's Anatomy,thats where I knew her from.

Back