Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

It could always go the complete opposite and be something to do with water... perhaps saving someone from drowning or something? :p You're so right though, Ryan is always the one to get into fires. :lol:

I'm hoping that this episode isn't going to be the only Ryan-centric episode this season. Unless something big and special happens that we don't know about yet from the spoilers. I'm faithful in this season though, the screentime has been a lot better so I think the writers may give each character more than one main episode. Like I hope Natalia gets another episode dedicated to her this season other than Sleepless in Miami, and I hope we can get some info on Walter too. And yes, it wouldn't be fair if Horatio/Eric/Calleigh didn't get anything, even though I think the whole thing with Memmo being back is good enough for H and Eric, it's already confirmed to be more than one episode dedicated to that. Not sure about Calleigh since Emily is preggers and once she actually has her baby, she still might not be in the episodes a whole ton because she'll probably want to spend time with her baby.

Sorry that got waaaay off the topic of Ryan. :lol:

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Ugh! So CBS has finally decided when they're gonna air "Blood Sugar"... the date they said they would air this episode. Damn. Really hoping they air it BEFORE the new year! Like everyone else, I was hoping for a great Ryan present!

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I wanted Ryan under MY tree too. :( Maybe we'll still get it before Christmas... if not, it'll be the first episode of the New Year (hopefully). Sounds like an awesome episode... that's for sure.

I don't know about you guys, but this spoiler chat makes me wanna see the man himself...

Then again, what's new?!

His Royal Hotness Makes Me Drool

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

BBS, great pictures! Thank you so much! There is a 200th episode video on the CBS site with Jon being his funny self, and he looks great with a 5 o'clock shadow.

5. Blinded By Smoke

You're welcome! :D

I'm in love with that video... even if I don't recall Ryan being ran over. LOL. If anyone remembers, please do tell. :lol:

He looks so gorgeous/flawless in it! Then again, when doesn't he?!

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, HELLO GORGEOUS! That certainly started my morning off correctly.

I totally had a CSI dream last night, haha! I was a CSI, and I found evidence in a pool of some sort, but didn't have my kit, so I was running barefoot thru a store trying to find things to substitute...I think Ryan was there, I can't remember...

Thanks for the massive gorgeousness, BBS!

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

No, I don't think he ever has. It has to be something in an upcoming episode. If it is, yay for a spoiler straight from Jon. :lol:

Oh and yes, I will be POed if we don't get Match Made in Hell this year, and it doesn't look too great right now. Grr. :scream:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That reminds me of the LV episode "Jackpot". Grissom's kit was stolen out of his locked vehicle, so he had to go to the store and get some things in order to do his job.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OH MY! thanks BBS for HUGE HOTTNESS! :drool:
    it was like a welcome-back gift for my phone:lol:

10. Blinded By Smoke

Hahahaha! I had a weird dream too, I actually dreamed I was a pretending to be a CSI, but I really wasn't, I just wanted to get close to Ryan.. So I started collecting evidence from a petting zoo (I have no idea), and the entire time I was worried I'd get arrested for being there and not being authorized! No one ask me for credentials, though.

And I never seen Ryan. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, you're welcome for the gorgeousness... *siiiiiiiiiighhhhh*:p

Luf
    , you're right... maybe he's dropping hints. ;) Hope so. That's different!!! (When he said hit by car, I keep thinking about the guy at the end of Sleepless in Miami. :lol: )

BlueDiamondStar, You are so very welcome! Gotta keep our phones/computers happy! :D hehe.

11. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

I just seen the video of 200th party... So I decide to make some screen cap of our Togo

Hope you like it ;)

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you for the gorgeous pictures of our guy, BBS and Lady I; what a wonderful way to end the work day:adore:

I too would LOVE Ryan under my Christmas tree; maybe wrapped in a red bow and nothing else:devil::devil:.....oh I'm sorry, what were we talking about:lol:? Oh yeah, the Ryan eppie.:devil:. I'll watch it and consider it a late Christmas present:thumbsup:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hi everyone,I'm back.I sure missed my computer,and I missed coming here everyday.
    Enjoyed that 200th episode video. I don't think(or remember) Ryan being run over by a car. I do remember an episode where he and Eric came close to being run over though.
    Thanks for the pic BBS.

14. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Welcome back greatfan!

And thanks for the pics BBS and Lady I, I could just stare at them all day long :drool: I can't watch the video but the car comment does sound interesting...if it's some sort of stealthy spoiler then I'll certainly be looking out for it. :lol:

15. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I think he's refering to "high octane" in season 5 where he and Eric almost get run over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.