Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Check it out!

Jon Togo IMDB

It's been fixed! Woohoo! Did anyone else send in an update?

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Have fun, GF!

So glad they updated that, GG! That was annoying. LOL. As always, you rock it!

I would also like to think they are cautious of the actors safety, but I'm almost positive that's what happened to Carmine (Danny) from CSI: NY. Seems like I remember reading somewhere that he nearly threw his back out and continued to do the extensive scenes(his choice or the producers, I don't know). I think last I heard, he was under a doctor, which is why he hasn't ran very much this season. I'm pretty sure it's hard on their bodies, which is why most are in very good shape!

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Have a great weekend GF!

Oh thanks for info GG, I wouldn't think to check that out before anyone else.

Oh my I almost feel stupid, how could I not realise that sooner? It took me additional eye-roll at dictionary on my other phone to realise what a chiropracter is. So fool-alike.

I never actually imagined that actors had to do that much physical action on shooting. I thought that it's just occasional but now after reading that article I changed my mind. Is my brain rusty or slowed down thinking? But also it's great that they do physical stuff, it keeps them in good shape:hugegrin: (thinking of one in particular especially) *evilgrin*

4. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Thank God they fixed that, it was really annoying every time I checked into the page to see it was wrong

I can't believe it's only been two months and five episodes into the season and we're already halfway through the thread. Just goes to show that Jon has a lot of fans that like to chat a lot :lol:

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

So... Ryan in white, catching the bad guy tonight... it was good, =)

Now that the rest of the country has FINALLY seen "Reality Kills," how did everyone like it?

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Whoa Ryan in white... Catching bad guys... Aww... I'm already melting and dying to see that... :drool: I believe that when I finally will see s9 I wouldn't be able to get my eyes off of screen. I so want to live in USA now. Instead I have to gather my courage and one day head out to library, hoping not to be seen by my former school, to watch episodes online, only if they are provided on my fav online place.

7. Blinded By Smoke

LOVED IT.

And, disregarding how shallow I may look, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HIM IN WHITE. Goodness. He was freaking hot. Especially the chase scene.... ahhh. Can't get enough! Just. absolutely. can. not.

Need rehab! Now!

(No, I don't. I don't suffer from Togoitis.. I enjoy every second! :lol:)

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

The white is freaking hot. And the chases. I love the chases. And the fact that Ryan got ahead of Eric in this one and got the guy first. *snicker* Awesome.

And paaaw rape. I can't get over that, I think it's hilarious.

9. Blinded By Smoke

That's our new thing now, Paw rape! HA! Priceless.... Especially seeing as to how he's a Wolfe and all... LOL!!!!!!!

Sign me up. :lol:

10. DragonFriend95

Ryan in white....and running? Just hearing about it makes me drool :lol::drool: Definitely going to have to watch this one!

But did I hear right, that he was searching a suspect and she started complaining? Is that girl insane?! I certainly wouldn't have complained if it were Ryan searching me ;):devil:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh this will definately trigger my dreams! LOL

I'm determined to reach library to see it my own eyes. Aaaaaah...

I'm joining too...

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yep, that's where the whole paw-rape thing is. She says that he's paw raping her and he's like "I'm just searching you..." :lol:

I definitely would've been like "dayum officer do whatever you want". She did say something like "so you think I've been naughty?" to him, so I wasn't sure if she was just trying to be funny or flirty. He got kind of POed at her after that though.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I never thought of it like that :lol::lol:

I wouldn't complain either; Ryan can frisk me any time:devil::devil:.

I LOVED Ryan.

I never get sick of seeing he and Eric chasing a suspect and what a great tackle (beat you that time Eric:lol:). He looked smokin' in white and he and Walter should take their act on the road!!

His screentime has definitely improved and Ryan is Ryan. A girl couldn't ask for too much more (well, a positive Ryan-centric eppie perhaps):thumbsup:

14. Blinded By Smoke

Yeahhh, I didn't either until I said 'paw rape' on twitter and she's like, "are you referring to... a dog?" HA! Nope, A Wolfe. A very hot one, I might add! ;)

I second that! For sure. I, too, think the only way we could get any better is a POSITIVE Ryan-centric episode. I feel like we'll get it this year too, and we may not have to wait TO long. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the momentum doesn't slip and we get more, more, more! We're long overdue, right? :p

15. DragonFriend95

:lol: Oh, I'd love to use that in an icon, but I'm afraid that people would get the wrong idea...:p

Still, lovely little inside joke for us!

Yep, this season so far has been brilliant; a lovely positive heroic storyline for Ryan would be the cherry on the cake! We've been waiting six seasons for the writers to do something besides have him in danger or looking like he's evil, which if you ask me is about five and a half too long :lol:

In saying that I definitely don't want his heroic storyline to involve fire in any shape, size or form, even if it involves him saving someone (and I don't know, catching fire so they'd have to hose him down? :devil:). Goodness knows the poor guy's been in enough fires and explosions to last two lifetimes :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.