Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yeah, it just hit me... (pun, =) ) but maybe he did mean that one.

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oh, you are SO right! I totally FORGOT about that episode!! That's probably what he's referring to, seeing as to how I seen in an interview somewhere before-- he and Adam were really that shocked when the car came out, because it made an appearance early... haha.

You guys are so welcome for the pics! A huge thanks to you though, Lady I, I was just about to say how amazing caps would be. He looks AMAZING and it's not fair those who can't see the video have to miss out on the hotness!!! :D Awesome, awesome caps, for sure!!! :drool:

AND GF!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!! We missed you around here. I was just thinking about you this morning, actually... wondering when you'd be back.

ETA: GG, we posted nearly the same time... LOL. You must have posted while I typed. LMAO @ you're cute little pun!

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was in such a hurry to read through the posts that I missed Lady I's caps os the 200th episode video.
    Thanks for the caps LadyI.
    Thanks for the welcome back .

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I saw someone say that in the spoiler lab thread. :lol: How did we miss that? And I just watched High Octane a few days ago too. D: I love how his favourite moment is Nailed. I honestly can't decide between Nailed and the torture part of WISC. :shifty:

But yea I remember seeing an interview with either Jon or Adam where one of them said that they had to do voice overs when they're talking at that part, and if you watch really carefully you can tell that Eric's mouth isn't moving with what Adam is saying. They only had one take so they had to get it right, but since the car came out early, they messed it up a bit. I love little tidbits like that. XD

AND welcome back greatfan, and thanks for those caps, LadyI. :D

5. Gooniegirl3333

OMG, the torture scene... should we be that excited over his pain? haha!

That is seriously one of my early favorite Eric/Ryan scenes. Their bickering was awesome here compared to the atrocious bickering they were having them do later on.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I just posted the same info in the spoiler thread.I remember from (I believe) the special feature from the DVD's that Jon and Adam weren't expecting the car at the time it came tearing out of the garage.
    I really disliked the bickering that went on in later seasons.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well... I know I love it. Muhaha. :devil:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I just realized that Ryan wore a white/light outfit in episode 9.06"Reality Kills" and in episode 8.06,"Dude Where's My Groom"?,he also wore white/light outfit.
    Just a little useless fact I noticed.

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

HAHA! Good eye. He looks hot in white... he should be required to wear it every other episode. :D

As for the torture scene of WISC, it's one of my favorites! LOL. Happy over his pain?! Nah... he just plays it so well. That episode also has one of my favorite Miami quotes of all time... "I've got secrets! Don't tell anybody." ;)

I absolutely love 'Time Bomb'. It's my favorite Ryan centric episode. It was so rewarding! I don't know, seeing him arrest Stetler after all the stuff he'd put on Ryan (the team) over the years... EPIC. And speaking of bickering with Eric, this one kind of sealed their friendship, made it 'official'. They've gotten along ever since, and I am enjoying that aspect very much. I enjoyed the earlier season bickering, but not as bad as it had gotten.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I loved "Time Bomb" too. I found it rewarding because we had seen Ryan's character just get better and better(more himself) in the episodes leading up to "Time Bomb",if that make sense.He just seemed more confident and sure of himself and it didn't hurt that he was sexy as hell.Seeing him arrest Stetler was a highlight,but I loved the scene in his home,especially when he told Walter to make himself at home. Toward the end of last season,I thought to myself,"he's finally back".The early portion of the season ,he was so out of character,it just wasn't him.

11. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

I'm very glad that you enjoyed the photos :lol::lol::lol: it's a huge pleasure to make cap with Jon as subject

and I hope for my health that He is not dressed like that on the ep or I could die dehydrates :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

They should dress him up in white every sixth or seventh episode. Then he can wear all the rainbow colours in the rest of them; red and orange and yellow and green... ;):drool:

I think WISC, Nailed and Time Bomb (when I eventually get to see all of it :p) are my all time favourite Ryan episodes. It's always a pleasure to see when tptb use Jon's talent to its full potential, and he can pull off a whole range of emotions so easily. Even though I hated how they just got rid of Stetler like that, Ryan being the one to put him away more than made up for it.

I really hope the Ryan/Eric feud has finally come to an end...it's good for fanfiction, but one can only go so far before she's rolling her eyes every time they get into some new quarrel. And even though I'm not a fan of Eric I love the moments of friendship they have...I think my favourite was in one episode they were searching through the companies mail and teasing each other about how they looked like A-Rod and Jake Gyllenhall :lol:

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

A belated WELCOME back greatfan!!! Glad you are back:thumbsup:

Those that were mentioned are my favorites as well. Although I still find the torture scene in WISC uncomfortable to watch (I credit this to Jon's top notch performance), Jon's acting performance throughout the whole eppie had me rivited to my TV. In Time Bomb when Ryan told Stetler "You tried to pin this on me? You're going to jail, you SOB", shivers went down my spine.:)

I would like to add Curse of the Coffin, an episode that showed Jon's cometic skills and Count on Me(?) for him bravely sticking with Natalia after the meth lab exploded and worked with Horatio to rescue her. A hero:thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the welcome MiamiWolfe.
    Curse of the Coffin is one of my favorites too.Not only was Jon great,but the team dynamics were great as well and I'm glad it has improved so much this season.
    I feel the same about WISC.I actually didn't look at the episode again for the longest time.

15. Gooniegirl3333

As much as most Wolfe packers hated them, I actually REALLY enjoyed "Burned" and "Kill Switch." Jonathan's portrayal of desperation (trying to keep the gambling a secret) mixed with his sense of being a castaway from the team really tugged my heartstrings. I feel it was then that the character of Ryan was able to finally build himself up into his own unique identity. He basically had to fall and realize his own faults in order to become the CSI he is now.

...just saying, =).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.