• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh. I wonder if thats from an upcoming epi then? Very interesting. Shame there is not a close up of Jon all wet :devil:

Thanks for that.

Omar Miller has a Twitter?! *follows* I wish he was verified though, I'm always SO hesitant to follow celebrities on Twitter when they're not verified. But he's following Hill Harper so I'll go for it. *Why isn't he following Adam Rodriguez...*

Oh and as for the picture, YAY WET RYAN even if he still has all his clothes on...

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I was "board" surfing the other night and found this on twitter

http://twitpic.com/35eaug

It looks like the DC, Omar and Jonathan just went for a swim! :p

Thanks.Wonder what episode this is from? Like the idea of wet Ryan.
Okay,I love the idea of wet Ryan.

This story is also in the spoiler thread.Jon's portion is at the end.

http://www.zap2it.com/news/zap-csi-miami-story,0,7988485.story

Thanks for the pic dreamer285. I agree, a wet Ryan always makes for a very happy fangirl :lol:

And thanks for the link greatfan, I think it's great how both the writers and the media are focusing on Jon and Eva a lot more. Poor guy sounds like he needs a break though, but its great to hear that he's having fun while doing it :thumbsup:

OMG, I disappear to the dance studio for a couple of hours, and things get posted!

Wet Ryan? Did someone say "wet Ryan"? PLEASE!

I just read that article. Jon's beginning to sound like a dancer more and more (in a very masculine way, thank you very much). Each of us have a chiropractor on speed dial, lol!

I've just sent my wish list off to Santa i've only asked for 1 thing this year Jonathan in my christmas stocking and i think i might be lucky this year because i have been a very very good girl.

Aww! Haha! Thanks, Theresa. I loved that video!! Had to share it on FB. I love his sense of humor! And his hair... haha. Hot!!!

(everything about him is HOT, what am I saying?!) :drool:

Wet Ryan... *sigh* I can't even BEGIN to describe what THAT would do... to us. LOL. We may need CPR and life support if/WHEN that happens! Goodness. Thank you for the pic, Dreamer! Definitely worth looking forward too! :devil:

Also for the link, greatfan! Awesome article.

Some additional thoughts about the article. Jon says they had to run off and on for 12 hours on one shoot. Adam has almost pulled a hamstring and Jon goes to a chiropracter. Why would they push the actors that much and risk injury, especially to the main players? Don't the producers always indicate how safety conscious they are on set when using guns and special effects, well then why not be more cautious with the actors?

Wow thanks for all pics and article and did I really heard WET RYAN? *gulp* Great way of how to wake up in the rainy morning:lol:
Now my day will much better and not so cold anymore:guffaw: Ahh wet Ryan... *sighs*

Morning everyone. I'am going on vacation for a few days, so you may or may not see me around.I've really either got to bring my mom up to speed and talk her into a computer,or I'll need to (buy) and bring along my own equipment . If I'm not able to post before I get back,everyone have a great weekend.

^ Have a good weekend, Greatfan!
Thanks for the link, Theresa. I shall have to have a look at that when I get the chance.

Some additional thoughts about the article. Jon says they had to run off and on for 12 hours on one shoot. Adam has almost pulled a hamstring and Jon goes to a chiropracter. Why would they push the actors that much and risk injury, especially to the main players? Don't the producers always indicate how safety conscious they are on set when using guns and special effects, well then why not be more cautious with the actors?

I'm pretty sure they'd be cautious of the actors' health as well. Hopefully this will only be a one time thing so that one of them doesn't risk getting seriously injured, but for the now it just seems as if they're getting pushed a little too hard :lol:

Morning everyone. I'am going on vacation for a few days, so you may or may not see me around.I've really either got to bring my mom up to speed and talk her into a computer,or I'll need to (buy) and bring along my own equipment . If I'm not able to post before I get back,everyone have a great weekend.

Have a great vacation greatfan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back