Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Hey Guys,

I was "board" surfing the other night and found this on twitter

http://twitpic.com/35eaug

It looks like the DC, Omar and Jonathan just went for a swim! :p

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh. I wonder if thats from an upcoming epi then? Very interesting. Shame there is not a close up of Jon all wet :devil:

Thanks for that.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Omar Miller has a Twitter?! *follows* I wish he was verified though, I'm always SO hesitant to follow celebrities on Twitter when they're not verified. But he's following Hill Harper so I'll go for it. *Why isn't he following Adam Rodriguez...*

Oh and as for the picture, YAY WET RYAN even if he still has all his clothes on...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you DragonFriend!

Thanks for sharing that picture dreamer285. I agree, wet Ryan? We need a close-up!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  6. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Thanks for the pic dreamer285. I agree, a wet Ryan always makes for a very happy fangirl :lol:

And thanks for the link greatfan, I think it's great how both the writers and the media are focusing on Jon and Eva a lot more. Poor guy sounds like he needs a break though, but its great to hear that he's having fun while doing it :thumbsup:

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

OMG, I disappear to the dance studio for a couple of hours, and things get posted!

Wet Ryan? Did someone say "wet Ryan"? PLEASE!

I just read that article. Jon's beginning to sound like a dancer more and more (in a very masculine way, thank you very much). Each of us have a chiropractor on speed dial, lol!

8. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

I've just sent my wish list off to Santa i've only asked for 1 thing this year Jonathan in my christmas stocking and i think i might be lucky this year because i have been a very very good girl.

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks for the article, Greatfan! I am praying that the cast stays healthy with all the physicality going on this season. I am always glad to hear they enjoy what they do.

Found this longer behind-the-scenes verison with the cast on Sleepless in Miami. It has Jonathan saying more than the previously released video. He also jokes about Lady Gaga.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfhdgj_csi-miami-behind-the-scenes_shortfilms

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Aww! Haha! Thanks, Theresa. I loved that video!! Had to share it on FB. I love his sense of humor! And his hair... haha. Hot!!!

(everything about him is HOT, what am I saying?!) :drool:

Wet Ryan... *sigh* I can't even BEGIN to describe what THAT would do... to us. LOL. We may need CPR and life support if/WHEN that happens! Goodness. Thank you for the pic, Dreamer! Definitely worth looking forward too! :devil:

Also for the link, greatfan! Awesome article.

11. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Some additional thoughts about the article. Jon says they had to run off and on for 12 hours on one shoot. Adam has almost pulled a hamstring and Jon goes to a chiropracter. Why would they push the actors that much and risk injury, especially to the main players? Don't the producers always indicate how safety conscious they are on set when using guns and special effects, well then why not be more cautious with the actors?

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow thanks for all pics and article and did I really heard WET RYAN? *gulp* Great way of how to wake up in the rainy morning:lol:
    Now my day will much better and not so cold anymore:guffaw: Ahh wet Ryan... *sighs*

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Morning everyone. I'am going on vacation for a few days, so you may or may not see me around.I've really either got to bring my mom up to speed and talk her into a computer,or I'll need to (buy) and bring along my own equipment . If I'm not able to post before I get back,everyone have a great weekend.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Have a good weekend, Greatfan!
    Thanks for the link, Theresa. I shall have to have a look at that when I get the chance.

15. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I'm pretty sure they'd be cautious of the actors' health as well. Hopefully this will only be a one time thing so that one of them doesn't risk getting seriously injured, but for the now it just seems as if they're getting pushed a little too hard :lol:

Have a great vacation greatfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.