Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I actually really enjoyed those episodes too. Even if I wasn't a fan of the whole gambling storyline (I didn't like it when they did it with Warrick in Vegas either) it was great to see another dimension of Ryan's character. It helps that Jon's portrayal of him made me feel so sad for Ryan...the ending scene of Burned when Ryan's just left the crime lab especially tugged on my heartstrings.

I think I'd like to add Shootout to my favourite episodes, just for the adorable image of Ryan holding and caring for a baby :adore:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That was an adorable image and I would like to see another. He would be great with kids.
    Even though "Burned" wasn't a favorite of mine,Jon of course was wonderful.Like Dragon, it was the gambling storyline I wasn't a fan of.I was happy however,when it was bought out later that Ryan had gotten counseling for the gambling.The gambling,the being fired,and then Ryan working so hard to get back just showed how much he loved being a CSI. I agree with Goonie,he did have to fall to realize his faults,and he did something about it, and that takes a strong person. Others don't always give him credit for that.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Are you referring to "Dangerous Son" when he told Natalia that Psych services were giving him conduct evaluations? I was hoping I wasn't the only thinking he meant counseling. (The way he said made it sound like they were making sure he was being good, not necessarily making sure he's okay.) Though, I really wish they would have put a little more input on that... nothing big, just something like:

Ryan: hey, H. Sorry I'm late. I had...a meeting, you know?
    H: Not a problem

END (lol)

they did it for Eric! Sheesh... :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Actually, I was speaking of much later,when he was dealing with his sponser(Mark) .
    With the Psych services,I wasn't sure if they were actually doing any counseling or not. I hoped they were but I had the feeling it was making sure he was being good.I really thought the writers just let it go after he was reinstated which is why I was happy to hear Ryan had a sponser.Too bad it was all connected to trouble.But we do know from last season that Ryan hasn't gambled for several years,so I'm going to assume that he still at least attends a support group on a regular basis.
    It's something that can be referred to just as easily as your suggestion.

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I agree 100% w/ what you're saying. I love both of those episodes as well. They are huge statements to where we are today. The character has grown SO much, and every one of these 'misfortunes' have brought Ryan Wolfe to where he is today. I'm not sure why, but Ryan seems more REAL than any other character on the show. He isn't flawless and perfect... which is what makes him so likable. He knows how bad things can be, and strives to do better. Had those things not happened, we wouldn't have the rounded, strong character we have today. He's grown and changed a lot, and it's all positive!!!

:D

Jon's acting has also improved. Not that it was ever bad, because it wasn't, but I'm saying... he just keeps getting better!

BTW: Curse of the Coffin is another fav of mine as well! And I must say, Presumed Guilty is up there for one of the 'hottest' episodes.... Blue and leather?! ATTITUDE!? Yes, please!!!

**ETA: This is completely off topic, but I wanted to share it somewhere... You know, Facebook has official fan pages for all three CSI's... Would you believe Miami is FAR more popular than the other two? CSI: has (as of this posting) 2,408,017 fans. CSI: NY has 1,826,703. But CSI: Miami has 5,075,755 fans! LOL. I know it's pointless, but it sure says a lot.

So yeah, not completely off topic, but... :D **

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Really quiet here today.
    Ryan is wearing a pink tee in the next episode.He always makes pink look good.

7. Blinded By Smoke

Whoa!! Where... where can I see?!? Hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh, good... I thought I was seeing things in the promo! Piiiiiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkk.... yuuuuuuuuuummmmmm... =).

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,love your reaction.
    You can find the video clip on CBS.It's the 30 sec. clip with Walter pictured.http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/

10. Blinded By Smoke

LOL! Can't help it!!! Thank you, thank you!!!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* That's really hot! THANK YOU. I don't know how I missed it but, WHOA! I sure didn't miss it that time.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I can't see the video but yaaaay anyways! I've missed seeing those arms. *drool* Is this really spoiler box worthy? :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Wasn't sure if the info was spoiler box worthy or not,but I figured it wouldn't hurt anything.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

No it really doesn't. Better safe than sorry. :p I'm more excited for the episode now that I know that though. xD I haven't even seen a promo on TV for it yet. o_O

14. Blinded By Smoke

Spoiler boxes keep it interesting! LOL! You know everybody clicks them though... even if they're sworn off spoilers. It's just...to...tempting.... hehe

15. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

well well I've made 2 new cap from next episode and I want share!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

uhm all I can say is OMG :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.