Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

Well, I decided to watch CSI last night and was surprised to see a fairly decent amount of Greg. Nothing in the promo for pool shark for him and from the few pages on this thread I've seen, not too much in terms of furture stuff either but I'm a hopeful young lady. I used to be a HUGE fan of the show but... just got sick of watching some characters become the definition of the show while others were never seen from.

So, I'll keep coming back this season to see if there's any spoilers for Greg and I'll keep watching. Hopefully it'll be somewhat close to the old CSI. (Was just watching season 3... I miss it.)

From our own CSI Files....
Zuiker Called Ann-Margret To Guest Star On ‘CSI’

Posted by Rachel - 23/09/10 at 07:09 pm CSI creator Anthony Zuiker personally called legendary actress Ann-Margret to convince her to appear in the upcoming fourth episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s eleventh season.

Margret plays Margot Wilton in the episode, which is called “Sqweegel”. Margot is a well-known philanthropist in Las Vegas. She took care of her ill, wheelchair-bound son until she decided to end his suffering. The character gets stalked by the titular Sqweegel, a serial killer from Zuiker’s Level 26 novels. The episode will air on October 14—the same day Zuiker’s second Level 26 novel, Dark Prophecy, hits store shelves.

In order to get Margret on the show, Zuiker picked up the phone himself. “Ann-Margret is very, very difficult to woo, so I called her up personally to tell her about the episode,” Zuiker told TV Guide. “She was on the Queen Mary making a voyage from London to New York, and the Queen Mary was gracious enough to print out the script out for her to read. And it scarred the crap out of her!”

The role was physically demanding for the actress. “She’s incredibly fit,” Zuiker said. “It was a very physical role—almost as many constraints as my villain, who is played by an actor who is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s most flexible man. She had to fall out of an attic, fall down stairs and crawl across the floor with bloody hands. She was game to do every bit of it—with a little assistance from a stunt double—all with a blade-wielding villain in her face. It was very taxing and she did a phenomenal job.”
Who's Ann-Margret?:confused: Does she do movies or tv? I've never heard of her before.

Things aren't going to be forgotten as fast as they have been in the past with Nick this season. Despite the title it really deals just as much with Nick as with Bieber.

CSI: Justin Bieber fans will see a different side of the singer (from TV Guide)

Nick, who was shot in the finale, has some healing of his own to do, Eads says. "He didn't come out of that battle as bad as Langston did, but he has some residual effects of trauma that he's been through," he says. "We'll see over the progression of a few episodes, him having to come to terms. After every shooting you're supposed to go see a shrink. That's something that's very un-Nick to do."

Eads says Nick calls on other people for their help, as well as the memory of a familiar face.

"He kind of calls on the ghost of Grissom [William Petersen] to guide him and help him out," Eads says. "After that, he kind of adopts a tough-as-nails attitude to deal with what he's got to deal with.

"Nick's physical wounds healed rather quickly, but his mental wounds are more severe," Eads says. "With what I'm playing this year, it's not that Nick has a death wish, but you'll see, especially after his initial meltdown in the premiere, a whole different character come out of him. If Nick was Bruce Wayne last year, this year he's Batman."

Should be interesting to (hopefully) see some of what we didn't really get much of after Grave Danger. Wonder if Sara will spot that there's something wrong as easily as she did in Gumdrops?

Susan

Wow! It's been over two years since I've been here! I've stopped by a few times to see if the show was planning to use Greg at all, and apparently, not much has changed so far. However, here's to hoping they use him and we get more spoilers!

Either way, I'm excited to be back with CSI! The spoilers we do have thus far seem pretty interesting :)

Who's Ann-Margret?:confused: Does she do movies or tv? I've never heard of her before.

You're probably young so I'll cut you some slack. Ann-Margret is a screen legend. She's been performing both in movies and on tv since the '60s. Here.

Thank's Praetor a legend indeed. I thought everyone saw her with Elvis in "Viva Las Vegas" a great dancer, and she just won an Emmy for her guest spot on L & O, so a good actress too. She's been around for ages, and BTW, how old is she?

You're probably young so I'll cut you some slack. Ann-Margret is a screen legend. She's been performing both in movies and on tv since the '60s. Here.
Thank's Praetor a legend indeed. I thought everyone saw her with Elvis in "Viva Las Vegas" a great dancer, and she just won an Emmy for her guest spot on L & O, so a good actress too. She's been around for ages, and BTW, how old is she?
The link that Praetor posted said she was born in April 28, 1941, so that would make her 69.

Ohhhhh Blackflag! You made my day with that post!! :D Finally the writers/tptb are listening and making sense. What a great character arc for Nick (and George!) this season! :adore:

Things aren't going to be forgotten as fast as they have been in the past with Nick this season. Despite the title it really deals just as much with Nick as with Bieber.

CSI: Justin Bieber fans will see a different side of the singer (from TV Guide)

Nick, who was shot in the finale, has some healing of his own to do, Eads says. "He didn't come out of that battle as bad as Langston did, but he has some residual effects of trauma that he's been through," he says. "We'll see over the progression of a few episodes, him having to come to terms. After every shooting you're supposed to go see a shrink. That's something that's very un-Nick to do."
Eads says Nick calls on other people for their help, as well as the memory of a familiar face.

"He kind of calls on the ghost of Grissom [William Petersen] to guide him and help him out," Eads says. "After that, he kind of adopts a tough-as-nails attitude to deal with what he's got to deal with.

"Nick's physical wounds healed rather quickly, but his mental wounds are more severe," Eads says. "With what I'm playing this year, it's not that Nick has a death wish, but you'll see, especially after his initial meltdown in the premiere, a whole different character come out of him. If Nick was Bruce Wayne last year, this year he's Batman."
Susan
'Batman'? Sorry, but count me as one (maybe the only one here) not too anxious to see this. I like the character stuff and I like to see people evolve as a result of their experiences, but will we have to deal with Super Ray and Super Nick? I'm just not a fan of the super hero stuff in my crime show dramas.

Last edited:
'Batman'? Sorry, but count me as one (maybe the only one here) not too anxious to see this. I like the character stuff and I like to see people evolve as a result of their experiences, but will we have to deal with Super Ray and Super Nick? I'm just not a fan of the super hero stuff.

I think it's only analogy. I doubt will see George donning the Batman suit.

'Batman'? Sorry, but count me as one (maybe the only one here) not too anxious to see this. I like the character stuff and I like to see people evolve as a result of their experiences, but will we have to deal with Super Ray and Super Nick? I'm just not a fan of the super hero stuff.

Too bad, that would have been hot! :drool: Especially if Greg was dressed like Robin! :devil:

I know it was an analogy; I didn't take it literally. But, it does sound to me like he will act like a super hero. Again, not my cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back