Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to that piece from Entertainment Tonight. 99.9% Bieber, but I'm wondering...are the cops yelling at Nick to drop the gun before the bomb goes off??

Thanks for the link Smokey. It does look like that.. :confused:

About halfway through, I got totally distracted by "y'know" - I think Bieber said it every second word for the whole second half of the piece. I hope his character isn't that bad, or I won't be able to watch tomorrow, I'll be laughing too much.

Thanks for the link Smokey. It does look like that.. :confused:

About halfway through, I got totally distracted by "y'know" - I think Bieber said it every second word for the whole second half of the piece. I hope his character isn't that bad, or I won't be able to watch tomorrow, I'll be laughing too much.

Well, I hope that interrogation scene was a rehearsal, because Bieber was just awful there.

I can tolerate Bieber as long as Nick is there...

but I'm wondering...are the cops yelling at Nick to drop the gun before the bomb goes off??
I was wondering that too. I watched enough of Survivor (my Entertainment Tonight is on a 8:30 at night these days!) to see the Promo in HD and I'd swear Nick isn't actually 'attending' the funeral. I think he's there but he's sitting in a car and not with everyone else? :( (at least that's what it looks like to me.)

Susan

I can tolerate Bieber as long as Nick is there...

but I'm wondering...are the cops yelling at Nick to drop the gun before the bomb goes off??
I was wondering that too. I watched enough of Survivor (my Entertainment Tonight is on a 8:30 at night these days!) to see the Promo in HD and I'd swear Nick isn't actually 'attending' the funeral. I think he's there but he's sitting in a car and not with everyone else? :( (at least that's what it looks like to me.)

Susan

Yeah, you're right he isn't.

I mean the cops are pointing guns at him telling Nick to drop the gun.

So why isn't he at the funeral.

Or is he arriving late..

or is Nicko experiencing some survivor guilt

Naaaaw..the writers never write any character stuff for Nick..never..they saved that for other characters..:rolleyes:

I saw the Beebs tonight on "ET" and gawd help us all, He was to me just awful, he's 16 and acts like he's 8.

Oh man... the clip where he says "where's your vest, your gun, your badge" or whatever... man that was painful to watch. I hope he's better than that throughout the whole episode. I just didn't like the way he said that bit at all. It was like he was trying too hard. He's still young and has plenty of time to improve though. I so I suggest to him that he takes some time to take some acting classes so he can really blossom as an actor.

I saw the Beebs tonight on "ET" and gawd help us all, He was to me just awful, he's 16 and acts like he's 8.

Oh man... the clip where he says "where's your vest, your gun, your badge" or whatever... man that was painful to watch. I hope he's better than that throughout the whole episode. I just didn't like the way he said that bit at all. It was like he was trying to too hard. He's still young and has plenty of time to improve though. I so I suggest to him that he takes some time to take some acting classes so he can really blossom as an actor.

That's why I said I hope that was just a rehearsal. :lol: Surely the director would have made him say it more...convincingly.

Nick...let's see...I normally don't speculate based on previews, but...guilt over sending Clark into harm's way...goes to the funeral but stays in his car...chaos ensues outside and he jumps out to help, thus confusing the already on edge police presence.

Or...they already know something's up and he's on surveillance duty, as...you know...is part of a CSI's job. ;)

Hmmmm...have to wait and see, I guess! :)

That's why I said I hope that was just a rehearsal. :lol: Surely the director would have made him say it more...convincingly.

I was talking about the clip I saw in the preview last night during Criminal Minds. It would be better if it was a rehearsal, but I don't really think it was unfortunately lol.

Nick...let's see...I normally don't speculate based on previews, but...guilt over sending Clark into harm's way...goes to the funeral but stays in his car...chaos ensues outside and he jumps out to help, thus confusing the already on edge police presence.

Or...they already know something's up and he's on surveillance duty, as...you know...is part of a CSI's job. ;)

I was wondering if maybe he'd been at the hospital visiting Ray and then something dawned on him and he rushed to the funeral to warn about the other bomb.

I was talking about the clip I saw in the preview last night during Criminal Minds. It would be better if it was a rehearsal, but I don't really think it was unfortunately lol.

I was wondering if maybe he'd been at the hospital visiting Ray and then something dawned on him and he rushed to the funeral to warn about the other bomb.

I'm going to have to go with Smokey on this one. I think he feels responsible for Officer Clark's death and just couldn't bring himself to go to the grave.

Or it's after the funeral and everyone is still milling around or he just got there and is take a minute before he gets out of the car or...:lol:

ah, hell we'll just have to wait and see :))

Now watch it won't even be in the episode. :lol:

I'm going to have to go with Smokey on this one. I think he feels responsible for Officer Clark's death and just couldn't bring himself to go to the grave.

Or it's after the funeral and everyone is still milling around or he just got there and is take a minute before he gets out of the car or...:lol:

I also agree with Smokey here... I mean didn't CM say that EVERYONE has to deal with what happened in the season finale of season 10? Having Nick there, suvering some sort of survivor guilt would make sense then... and well I would like if it would be like this :D

Sad that I have to wait so long before I'll know what really happened :( You guys can watch it soon :(

Oh I think you're both right.

Dang. Apologies. I should have posted that video and the comments in the episode thread, not this one. :rolleyes: Some example I turn out to be!! :lol: Sorry!

From our own CSI Files....
Zuiker Called Ann-Margret To Guest Star On ‘CSI’

Posted by Rachel - 23/09/10 at 07:09 pm CSI creator Anthony Zuiker personally called legendary actress Ann-Margret to convince her to appear in the upcoming fourth episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s eleventh season.

Margret plays Margot Wilton in the episode, which is called “Sqweegel”. Margot is a well-known philanthropist in Las Vegas. She took care of her ill, wheelchair-bound son until she decided to end his suffering. The character gets stalked by the titular Sqweegel, a serial killer from Zuiker’s Level 26 novels. The episode will air on October 14—the same day Zuiker’s second Level 26 novel, Dark Prophecy, hits store shelves.

In order to get Margret on the show, Zuiker picked up the phone himself. “Ann-Margret is very, very difficult to woo, so I called her up personally to tell her about the episode,” Zuiker told TV Guide. “She was on the Queen Mary making a voyage from London to New York, and the Queen Mary was gracious enough to print out the script out for her to read. And it scarred the crap out of her!”

The role was physically demanding for the actress. “She’s incredibly fit,” Zuiker said. “It was a very physical role—almost as many constraints as my villain, who is played by an actor who is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s most flexible man. She had to fall out of an attic, fall down stairs and crawl across the floor with bloody hands. She was game to do every bit of it—with a little assistance from a stunt double—all with a blade-wielding villain in her face. It was very taxing and she did a phenomenal job.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back