Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Here's a link to that piece from Entertainment Tonight. 99.9% Bieber, but I'm wondering...are the cops yelling at Nick to drop the gun before the bomb goes off??

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks for the link Smokey. It does look like that.. :confused:

About halfway through, I got totally distracted by "y'know" - I think Bieber said it every second word for the whole second half of the piece. I hope his character isn't that bad, or I won't be able to watch tomorrow, I'll be laughing too much.

3. Smokey

Well, I hope that interrogation scene was a rehearsal, because Bieber was just awful there.

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link Smokey!:)

Bieber's acting is just horrible.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I can tolerate Bieber as long as Nick is there...

I was wondering that too. I watched enough of Survivor (my Entertainment Tonight is on a 8:30 at night these days!) to see the Promo in HD and I'd swear Nick isn't actually 'attending' the funeral. I think he's there but he's sitting in a car and not with everyone else? :( (at least that's what it looks like to me.)

Susan

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah, you're right he isn't.

I mean the cops are pointing guns at him telling Nick to drop the gun.

So why isn't he at the funeral.

Or is he arriving late..

or is Nicko experiencing some survivor guilt

Naaaaw..the writers never write any character stuff for Nick..never..they saved that for other characters..:rolleyes:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh man... the clip where he says "where's your vest, your gun, your badge" or whatever... man that was painful to watch. I hope he's better than that throughout the whole episode. I just didn't like the way he said that bit at all. It was like he was trying too hard. He's still young and has plenty of time to improve though. I so I suggest to him that he takes some time to take some acting classes so he can really blossom as an actor.

8. Smokey

That's why I said I hope that was just a rehearsal. :lol: Surely the director would have made him say it more...convincingly.

Nick...let's see...I normally don't speculate based on previews, but...guilt over sending Clark into harm's way...goes to the funeral but stays in his car...chaos ensues outside and he jumps out to help, thus confusing the already on edge police presence.

Or...they already know something's up and he's on surveillance duty, as...you know...is part of a CSI's job. ;)

Hmmmm...have to wait and see, I guess! :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was talking about the clip I saw in the preview last night during Criminal Minds. It would be better if it was a rehearsal, but I don't really think it was unfortunately lol.

I was wondering if maybe he'd been at the hospital visiting Ray and then something dawned on him and he rushed to the funeral to warn about the other bomb.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm going to have to go with Smokey on this one. I think he feels responsible for Officer Clark's death and just couldn't bring himself to go to the grave.

Or it's after the funeral and everyone is still milling around or he just got there and is take a minute before he gets out of the car or...:lol:

ah, hell we'll just have to wait and see :))

Now watch it won't even be in the episode. :lol:

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I also agree with Smokey here... I mean didn't CM say that EVERYONE has to deal with what happened in the season finale of season 10? Having Nick there, suvering some sort of survivor guilt would make sense then... and well I would like if it would be like this :D

Sad that I have to wait so long before I'll know what really happened :( You guys can watch it soon :(

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I think you're both right.

13. Smokey

Dang. Apologies. I should have posted that video and the comments in the episode thread, not this one. :rolleyes: Some example I turn out to be!! :lol: Sorry!

14. Smokey

From our own CSI Files....

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.