Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

:lol: I really doubt a musical would ever happen on CSI even though I would love to see Jorja and Hodges do a duet while waiting for the GCMS machine to finish.

Thanks everyone for helping me with Ann-Margret.:)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Don't know if this has been put up past the name yet...

(from TV.com)

:wtf: Wonder who's going to start delegating first. Although when my niece visited one on a 5th grade field trip she said you get used to the smell pretty quick!

Susan

And that's episode #7 (Forgot that as I was rushing)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hmm... I think it would be funny to see Greg and Hodges working this one together. They're fun when they annoy the heck out of each other. :lol:

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

It'll probably be Catherine and Vartann working on it together. That way they can get dirty in sewage, clean in the shower, and then right to the sheets.:lol:

5. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

hahahahahahahahahaha if only! that'd be awesome! :guffaw:

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I totally agree. I love it when they are always almost trying to one up one another. I would really love them working together at least once.

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

And of course with Hodges being a germ-a-phobic type person, and with the sniffer he seems to have...it would be amusing. Especially if Greg is with him, tormenting his every move. Classic Greg and Hodges interactions.

CM did say that she was wanting to get him more involved this season.

But I am doubting that'll happen. More then likely it'll be Ray. Of course as all have said about their fave characters, one can only hope. I'm just gonna have to wait and see.

8. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

Indeed wait and see... but if the premiere is going to be a standard for the screentime everyone is getting this season.... well :cool:..
    Considering one of my favorite characters is leaving, the other one hasn't show up yet..... I guess the old saying "hoping the best, expecting the worst" is appropiate...

(somehow my favorite characters are mostly not the ones who get the most screentime and/or the best storylines... I wonder sometimes what this is saying about me... :lol:)

9. Frosch

Frosch Witness

There is one thing I've been wondering - was there any mention of Ray's wife during the episode? Even if they are separated it would be reasonable to call her after he almost got killed. Especially considering how she is going to be involved in a story arc later in the season.:confused:

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I highly doubt that Langston actually has a wife. She was not mentioned in the episode or even seen once last season. If I had a husband that was just stabbed by a mentally disturbed man like Haskell and lost one of his kidneys, I'd make it my first priority to see him. But's that's just me. Maybe Langston's wife doesn't like him very much?

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I've always assumed they're seperated

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

According to Carol Mendelsohn, Dr. Langston does in fact have a wife, and she will be featured this season. It was featured on our own NEWS FILES, but alas I can't seem to find it. But he also has on a wedding ring. Maybe she knows nothing of his where abouts and his stabbing. If she's going to be featured this season I doubt their separated, maybe just doing their own thing for now. She will have a crucial arc pertaining to him, it said. Sorry I can't find the news on this. but she will appear on S/11~ I did find a site where Carol mentions Dr. Langston's wife, and when she's coming on the show~

http://www.gsrforeveronline.com/page/SEASON+11+Spoilers

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Maybe there's a reason she couldn't come to the hospital. Perhaps she's in a long-term care facility somewhere, out of the country, or something like that. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she was in prison as a serial killer and that's where Ray got his interest in them to begin with. :lol:

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

IDK if this is where it goes, so if any of you lovely mods need to move it, I understand.

In watching Shock Waves, and knowing that Bieber is gonna be back, I'm speculating as to what his role will be in February. Does anyone think that come the second episode of the arc, Jason is going to be looking to get revenge on the cops/CSIs that killed his brother, namely Cath, Vartann, and Nicky? I mean, in a way, he tried to do that with the bomb that was planted in the house for the scene that Cath/Vartann was called out to with Greg. It's by pure dumb luck that it was Greg and not Nick with her, and that Cath discovered the bomb in time. It could be an interesting story...

15. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/09/28/csi-dita-von-teese/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.