Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. causeAscene

causeAscene Victim

Hello all.

Well, I decided to watch CSI last night and was surprised to see a fairly decent amount of Greg. Nothing in the promo for pool shark for him and from the few pages on this thread I've seen, not too much in terms of furture stuff either but I'm a hopeful young lady. I used to be a HUGE fan of the show but... just got sick of watching some characters become the definition of the show while others were never seen from.

So, I'll keep coming back this season to see if there's any spoilers for Greg and I'll keep watching. Hopefully it'll be somewhat close to the old CSI. (Was just watching season 3... I miss it.)

2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Who's Ann-Margret?:confused: Does she do movies or tv? I've never heard of her before.

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

You're probably young so I'll cut you some slack. Ann-Margret is a screen legend. She's been performing both in movies and on tv since the '60s. Here.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Things aren't going to be forgotten as fast as they have been in the past with Nick this season. Despite the title it really deals just as much with Nick as with Bieber.

CSI: Justin Bieber fans will see a different side of the singer (from TV Guide)

Should be interesting to (hopefully) see some of what we didn't really get much of after Grave Danger. Wonder if Sara will spot that there's something wrong as easily as she did in Gumdrops?

Susan

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Wow! It's been over two years since I've been here! I've stopped by a few times to see if the show was planning to use Greg at all, and apparently, not much has changed so far. However, here's to hoping they use him and we get more spoilers!

Either way, I'm excited to be back with CSI! The spoilers we do have thus far seem pretty interesting :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Praetor a legend indeed. I thought everyone saw her with Elvis in "Viva Las Vegas" a great dancer, and she just won an Emmy for her guest spot on L & O, so a good actress too. She's been around for ages, and BTW, how old is she?

7. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

The link that Praetor posted said she was born in April 28, 1941, so that would make her 69.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ohhhhh Blackflag! You made my day with that post!! :D Finally the writers/tptb are listening and making sense. What a great character arc for Nick (and George!) this season! :adore:

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Finally some good character stuff :) Keep it coming CBS :)

10. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Yay more personal stuff a coming! Can't wait!

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Alright! More personal stuff! Now I'm really excited for this season!! :D

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

'Batman'? Sorry, but count me as one (maybe the only one here) not too anxious to see this. I like the character stuff and I like to see people evolve as a result of their experiences, but will we have to deal with Super Ray and Super Nick? I'm just not a fan of the super hero stuff in my crime show dramas.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I think it's only analogy. I doubt will see George donning the Batman suit.

14. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Too bad, that would have been hot! :drool: Especially if Greg was dressed like Robin! :devil:

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I know it was an analogy; I didn't take it literally. But, it does sound to me like he will act like a super hero. Again, not my cup of tea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.