Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I love this season already! Or at least I like the storylines of the episodes so far. They sound very interesting :)

Is it Thursday yet?

2. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

hmm might not be as light hearted as fur and loathing then, seems like bringing zuiker back might have revived csi a bit.

3. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

i like his hair more in this way!!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woah! Didn't Vlad The Impaler supposedly do that to some of his victims? I know he put the spike other places on some (through the stomach is one example), but I believe some of them were heads on wooden pikes.

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Apparently Officer Akers is in an upcoming ep too, Larry Sullivan posted this on his twitter.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The thread is now up to discuss "Shock Waves". Any discussion of this episode can now (and should) be done there. Thanks! :)

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yes ma'am! :)

There was also the hesitation going underground in Shooting Stars; and his demeanor in Daddy's Little Girl (mostly ok by that time, but still remembering it). It's the little, subtle things like that that I like seeing - not making a huge deal out of it, but showing that it still affects them.

From what I've read about concussions, "after 4 or 5 days most people feel a lot better," and can return to work (part-time for a few days is recommended). So assuming the usual week between episodes, it's about right.

Looking into kidney removal (if that is what happens), it looks like about a week in hospital, then another 3-10 weeks of recovery, with having to be very careful and limiting movement for quite some time. It depends a lot on the person too - some people report lingering discomfort and fatigue lasting several months.

Hopefully a time skip will be shown in the first few episodes, so it doesn't look like he's magically back at work within a couple of weeks.

8. electra

electra Pathologist

Spoilers sound great.Some episodes sound scary and it looks like the "twilight " one is a lighter one.Can not wait.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

According to Fancast both Sienna Guillory and Katee Sackhoff are only officially signed on for 1 episode at this point.

~~~~~

The official press release for 11x04.

Susan

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Aww, I hope they decide to keep both girls on. Both are fine actresses, and even if they weren't the male to female ratio for the cast is ridiculous.

Well, maybe the press release will cheer me up. Let's see, recurring cast, recurring cast...

Oh goddamit :brickwall::brickwall:

Excuse me while I go mourn the stupidly prolonged absence of my favourite characters.

11. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I'm still waiting for the day when I see Nana and Papa Olaf as guest characters...

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This! More than ever! :D

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Or even just mentioning them would be fine :)

I'm not sure about this one, this fan is serial killered out, though I am looking forward to the Vartllows scene and having Zuiker back has me a little excited but we'll see

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I think episode 4 is going to be great because of Anthony Zuiker's involvment with the script of the episode.He has created some magic episodes in the past.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw the Beebs tonight on "ET" and gawd help us all, He was to me just awful, he's 16 and acts like he's 8. Remember Drew Barrymore? She was acting at like 5 and was so great and so beliveable and in "ET" amazing, he's no child prodigy, that's for sure, maybe this clip didn't show his "range" but once again wonderful George raved about him, so ~biting my lip~hope I'm dead wrong:rolleyes: But, I'm happy that Zuiker is back at the writing table, now that's a gifted guy. The episodes he's involved in will be dynamite:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.