CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

3. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Thanks for the pic/spoiler info on ep's guy :)

ohhhhhh i dunno what to think of this whole cliffhanger ending i think it ends alot better without the whole duh duh duh...............

The pic's got me thinking (and this is just me thinking) maybe danny hands lucy to lindsay and tell's her to go she's at the bottom when the gang turn up *bang* is it danny or shane....
    But my head is also thinking lindsay miscarriage/shane hurting her lasting troubles for D/L into new season...

Either way i really hope csi NY pulls a good ending this year. :)

THANKS AGAIN GUYS YOUR GREAT!!

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source: Twitter Gary

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Random: I love that there's a little Twitter bird on Gary's shoulder on the background of his Twitter account. :lol:

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yea, random, Gary's twitter page is adorable.

And whoot! Lt. Dan Band in Spokane!

Sorry back to discussing CSI NY. ;)

I wanted to ask, the episode this week, Tales from the Under Card, is that the episode with Flack and the young boy?

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  7. Faylinn

No, the one with Flack and the boy is "Unusual Suspects". It was supposed to air first, but they switched it with "Tales from the Undercard" - that's the one with the bleeding concrete and the underground fighting ring and whatnot.

BTW, I saw this on TVGuide.com as part of the "2010 Season Finale Review" (which contains spoilers for other shows' finales too, of course, so proceed with caution if you don't want to know what's coming up on other series :)) - it doesn't seem to be anything we don't already know, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it's great isn't it?:lol:

9. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Here is a link from next episode TALES FROM THE UNDERCARD extended promo !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5nxjbuoto

4 more episodes and nothing untill september :(:( I hate these cliffhanger and I wonder how they're gonna make beleive us it's the same day with a baby 4 month older adults yes I get it we don't change in four month but a kid :lol::lol:

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

11. Faylinn

Too bad it's not an attraction that I am particularly attracted to. :lol:

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Ditto. This better pay off in a big f*cking way.

13. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

This clip reminds me of an episode in season 1 or 2. A man is killed on a construction block from (as Flack so kindly pointed out) a 'crapsicle'. :lol:

All of this cliffhanger nonsense is a little silly. Didn't we all predict when the baby was born that the writers were going to do a baby-kidnapping episode and we all hoped they wouldn't do it. And now here there they go doing it. I seriously doubt that anything (death, major injury) is going to happen to Danny because he had his fair share of attention for injury this season. I also don't think that they would do anything to bad to the baby because that would be a little horrifying and make the show look bad to hurt a baby. Lindsay is just... i don't know. I really really don't think that anything is going to happen to her. I think that maybe it'll be between that Danny and Shane are fighting or something and Lindsay leaves with the baby and the team shows up when Danny and Shane both fall out a window or a gun shot is heard. And that would be the cliffhanger.

I just realised that I keep saying baby when obviously from the pictures it's not really a baby anymore. There's that strange NY timeline again. :rolleyes:

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Wish I could have been there to see that scene being taped!:lol:

Everytime they have done it the anticipation seems to be diminished with the final production:rolleyes: And unless you are a D/L fan I am sure this one will pretty much be the same.:rolleyes:
    I see everyone is in the new episode tonight and It seems to me Danny and Hawkes have switched roles as far as screen time. Except for the beginning of the season Hawkes is featured abit more prominant this season or am I imagining this? I guess it really stuck out to me when I saw Danny coming through the door with Lindsey(of course) and Adam in the promo.

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Your right Lori K Hawkes was everywhere this year and personaly I think it was too much it's not that I don't like him but come on:rolleyes::rolleyes: he is praticly on all scene outside with the body. I can anderstand at the begining of the season Danny was in the wheelchair:(:(but now ???? and tonight episode he is still there

I hope season 7 will change because it's really boring. As Hill Harper's contract ended with season 6 maybe they did that to help him to choose to sign a new one and hopfully next year will be for someone else:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.