"Thinking Of You" and EDeN fic :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Mar 31, 2010.

1. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

OMG eric is being such an ass!!!!!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ditto. :evil:
    I'm all for angst, but ....:wtf:

3. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Update!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!

Chapter 24

"Hey Eric!" One of Erics friends called.

"Hey man."

"So Natalia let you come?"

"She really had no choice. I told her I was coming."

"Oh."

A few hours later Erics phone started ringing.

"Delko?"

"Eric, please come home. I need your help really bad."

"I just got here Nat..."

"Eric, please, you're a father and a husband, your family comes first!" Natalia screamed crying.

"Nat, I'll be home later." Eric screamed back.

"Whoa man, what's wrong?" Erics friend came over to see him.

"Nothing, my wife is just ugh aggravating me. I need time to myself and she doesn't understand that."

"Eric, can I ask you a question?"

"Yea."

"Do you really understand how much she does for you?"

"Not you too."

"Eric, Natalia loves you more than any man deseres, including you. She has fought tooth and nail for you. She has given been in labor 13 hours with your kids. She's given you any man wishes they could have in a woman. And before you know it, she's gonna be taken from you and you'll regret everything you've ever done. And here you are, in a club, drinking, and flirting with girls."

"Hey." A girl said as she walked up to Eric and his friend.

"Hey." Erics friend said.

"I was um, talking to your friend here. So would you like to dance?" The girl said running her hands down Erics shirt.

"I can't. I have to go." Eric said as he walked out of the club and headed home.

Early in the morning Eric finally arrived home. When he pulled up, police were in the driveway.

"What's going on?" Eric said as he walked up to Horatio.

"Eric, where's Natalia?"

"Nat? She should be inside why is sh...H what's going on?"

"Eric, she's missing."

"What? What about the kids?"

"They're with your mom over there. Where have you been?"

"Out."

"Where was the last time you saw Natalia?"

"Last night here. We had a fight. Horatio..."

"Yea?"

"I didn't even get to tell her I loved her." Eric said as he looked at his boss with tear filled eyes.

"We're gonna find her Eric."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Natalia woke up she was in a car. In the trunk. It was dark. She was in pain. Every time the car hit a bump she closed her eyes and cried from the pain she felt. A few moments later the car stopped and got turned off. She breathing started to pick up as she heard the person unlocking the trunk.

"Awww, you're awake." The person said as they pulled Natalia out of the trunk. Natalia got a good look at the man and saw it was Nick, her ex-husband.

Nick took her into a house out in the middle of nowhere. He pushed her down onto a bed and ripped the tape off of her mouth.

"Nothing has changed about you." Nick said as he traced her face with his hand. Natalia didn't say anything. Nick placed his hands on her hips and slowly ran them under her shirt.

"Nick..." Natalia finally said.

"Yes?"

"Please don't do this."

"I can't help it, I've missed you so much." Nick said as he kissed her neck and pulled her shirt off.

"Nick, please." Natalia said as Nick unclapsed her bra.

"You are just so beautiful." Nick said starring at her.

"Nick. I don't love you anymore. I'm not afraid of you anymore."

"Oh really?" Nick said walking towards her.

"Really." Natalia said as she kept a straight face.

Nick walked up to her and slapped her face as hard as he could. Then he left the room. Natalia pulled her bra and top back on after he left. The pain of the slap still stinging her face. She prayed that someone would find her and soon. She was afraid to fall asleep as she didnt know what Nick would do.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like that Eric's friend read him the riot act. :lol:

:groans: Nick!

thank goodness the kids are safe though.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Poor Nat. Awesome chapters.

6. ericandryanfan

poor natalia i am glad that the kids are o.k though!

7. alexa

alexa Witness

up date ***puppy eyes***

8. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

aww poor natalia.. well done beautifuldisaster and great avatar! :D

9. ericandryanfan

Can't wait till the next chapter......update soon plz!!!!

10. beautifuldisaster

Update! Sorry for the wait! Hope ya'll enjoy!!! :)

Chapter 25

Erics phone went off. He was at home with the kids, taking care of them.

"Delko?"

"We have a witness that says they saw a white male break in the house and take Natalia. They said the license tag said Ft. Lauderdale and the number was NT3 8J9. We're running the tag number now."

"Ok thanks H."

"The car belongs to a person that goes by the name of Raymond Townsend."

"Ok, I'm headed there now."

In the interagation room.

"Mr. Townsend."

"Yes?"

"Does this number belong to your car?" Horatio said as he flipped a picture infront of him.

"Yea so?"

"So, from an eye witness, they saw this number on the back of your car leave a house taking one of my members of my team. And a mother from her children and a wife from her husband."

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

Just then Eric came storming through the door.

"If you don't tell me where my wife is..."

"Oh, are you talking about Natalia? My brother, Nick, has her."

"Where did he take her?"

"I don't know. I remember him asking if he can borrow my car and I said yes but I didn't know why. He said he was going to Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend."

"Oh really? Anywhere specific?"

"I don't remember. He said something about in this small town there was an island..." He started but couldn't finish cause Eric stormed out followed by Horatio.

"What is it Ryan?" Eric said as he walked into a room.

"There's someone on the phone for you."

"Hello?"

"Eric?"

"Nat? Oh my God are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Where are you?"

"I don't know. Nick has me. Please come find me." Natalia said as the tears fell.

"I'm trying baby, I'm trying." Eric said as he wanted to shoot himself for being such a jerk to her. Eric heard the door open and heard talking in the background.'

"Who are you talking to?" Nick said as he slapped Natalia across the face again this time knocking her out.

"Who is this?" Nick said in an angry tone.

"What are you doing with my wife?"

"Oh Eric, so nice to hear from you. Listen if you try to find your wife, I'll make sure you never see her again." Nick said and hung up the phone. Eric had talked just long enough for Horatio and Ryan to trace where the call came from.

"There. She's there." Ryan said as all three of them ran out of the room. They all hopped into a Hummer and flew down the interstate.

11. GregNickRyanFan

At least they know where she is now.

12. ericandryanfan

thank god they know where natalia is x

13. beautifuldisaster

Update! Sorry for the wait. I've been out of town and have had no internet connection! Hope ya'll enjoy! :)

Chapter 26

When Natalia woke up she was outside and on a lawnchair. It was hot. She was just in her bra and panties. She had something tied to her ankle. She heard the back door open and looked up to see who it was. It wasn't the person who she was hoping it was.

"Hello beautiful." Nick said as he walked over to her and bent down beside her.

"Now listen, there's a bomb in this cooler here, you make any movement such as a sneeze or cough and the bomb will go off." Nick said as he hopped up and walked to the car and cranked it up and left. Natalia wanted to cry but couldn't knowing any sudden movement would trigger the bomb. Nick drove down the highway until a cop turned his lights on and pulled him over. It wasn't just any regular cop though, it was Horatio, Eric, and Ryan.

"Hello fellas." Nick said getting out of the car.

"Where is she Nick?" Horatio said holding a gun up.

"Safe. For now."

"We can do this the hard or easy way Nick."

Nick let out a sigh.

"She's 5 miles down the road. But you better hurry, she's got 15 minutes left until she dies." Nick said with a cheapish grin on his face.

"Lock him up." Horatio called as the three men hopped back into the Hummer and left.

When they got to the spot they saw a small house. The kicked down the door and searched in every room. Eric walked to the back door.

"H!" Eric yelled as he opened the door and ran out to Natalia.

"Nat!" Eric screamed running towards her. There wasn't an answer.

"Eric, hold on, don't move her." Horatio said running behind him.

"H..."

"Eric the bomb could be motion activated. We have to kill it." Horatio said as he pulled out a pair of pliars. Horatio slowly opened the cooler and clipped one of the wires. The bomb timer stopped and shut off. They unlocked the chain that was attached to Natalias ankle and pulled Natalia up. As they reached the hopsital the doctors took her to the ER.

A few hours later.

"Eric Delko?"

"Yes doctor?"

"She's ok. She was very dehydrated. Be glad ya'll found her when ya'll did. I have to say she is very bruised up though. She had two broken ribs and a sprained wrist."

"Ok, can I see her?"

"Yes you can. Follow me please." The doctor said as Eric stood up to follow him. As they walked back Eric wanted to punch Nick so hard for hurting his wife. As they reached her room Eric saw how her usually dark skin was lighter. The doctor opened the door and Eric walked in. He walked along the side of her bed where he saw machines pusing liquid into her body. As he reached her hand he placed his on hers. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." Natalia said with the best smile she could put on.

"Hey." Eric said smiling back at her.

"How you feeling?"

"Well, I've been better." Natalia said as she chuckled.

After a few moments Eric finally spoke.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For not being there."

"Eric its not your fault."

"Yes it is. If I hadn't been so stubborn, none of this would've happened."

"Eric, I'm ok."

"I know but what about if you weren't? I would kill myself if something had happened to you."

"But nothing did. It's ok."

"You're laying in a hospital bed."

"But I'm not laying in a coffin. Eric it's not your fault."

"Still, I should've been at home helping with the kids. I'm so sorry." Eric said as he looked up at her.

"Apology excepted." Natalia said smiling back at him while running her hands through his hair.

"I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. You're my everything." Eric said as he let some tears fall as he kissed her hand.

"I love you too." Natalia said as Eric stood up and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Whew! She's safe!

15. beautifuldisaster

Here's an update!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!!! :) More drama coming in the next chapter. Sorry its so short!

Chapter 27

4 days later Natalia was able to go home. They had a party and invited everyone out. After they ate, Eric went to the kareoke machine.

"Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you for coming out tonight and hope you all had a wonderful time. I would like to um, dedicate a song to my beautiful and amazing wife. She has always been there for me through our ups and downs. And I think its time I showed her how much I appreciate her in my life." Eric said as he smiled to Natalia who smiled back. Eric turned up the music as the song started to play. He walked over to Natalia, everybody watching including family members, and took her hand and pulled her to the middle where everyone formed a cirlcle. He placed his arms around her waist pulling her as close as he could. She placed her arms around his neck, and they danced.

"Ordinary no
    Really don't think so
    Not a love this true
    Common destiny
    We were meant to be
    Me and you
    Like a perfect scene
    From a movie screen
    We'er a dream come true
    Suited perfectly
    For eternity
    Me and you

Everyday well I need you even more
    And the night time too
    There's no way
    I could ever let you go
    Even if I wanted to"

Eric lowered his head into her neck.

"Everyday I live
    Try my best to give
    All I have to you
    I thank the stars above
    That we share this love
    Me and you"

Eric whispered the song into her ear.

"Everyday well I need you even more
    And the night time too
    There's no way
    I could ever let you go
    Even if I wanted to"

Eric and Natalia rested their heads together as the song played its last little bit.

"Ordinary no
    Really don't think so
    Just a precious few
    Ever make it last
    Get as lucky as
    Me and you"

As the song went off Eric lowered his lips to Natalias. Everyone started yelling for them. The separated and started laughing.

"That was our wedding song." Natalia said as he and Eric stared into eachothers eyes.

"It was." Eric said smiling down at her.

Song - Me and You by Kenny Chesney