Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

You don't have to think anything. AJ has mentioned that he and his character are very similar in some interviews. Like:

In an interview about Adam, he said:

He's very close to me and the way I live my life, but he always lightens up the mood a bit. I try to make one of the cast members have a smile on their face or make them laugh. It's always funny if Gary cracks up. He's not an easy guy to make laugh, but when we were doing the Second Life stuff, I got him a couple of times. During a couple of takes, he started laughing.

From another interview

Fans may be invested in Buckley’s character now, but there wasn’t always much for the actor to work with. “When I joined the cast, there was no description of who Adam was,” he explained. “Pam Veasey has always said that my character is kind of the comedy of the show. But over the years he’s started to understand who he is and show his strengths.”

What I wear on the show is pretty much what I wear everyday. Like my jewelry and all my stuff. My man-jewelry! My accessories.

Oh, I just noticed that he talked about Adam and Mac in that interview:Where he just says that he sees Mac as a positive father figure. As Adam looks up to him

Thank you for posting this! I now remember that I read those interviews as well. I love that Adam is pretty much the way AJ is as well, it makes it so much more believable. Adam really adds a smile to everyone when he does a scene with them. And I love that he manages to make Gary laugh as well.

Oh, see? Then your theory was correct! This relationship also really comes across on screen so they're doing a great job with it.

The thing is that I remember the parts about Aj himself compared to Adam. But I had completely forgotten the part about Gary and Mac. As I usually just read an article/interview once and never again. So it was a nice surprise.

Oh, found a picture from the end of january that I haven't seen before. Here it comes:

Skateland.jpg

It's great that you posted it here. There was another interview with him not long ago, I have to look if I can find it for the case it wasn't posted yet. It was a really nice one as well.

Aww, I love the picture, thanks for posting it!

Wait a second, is it the article you mentioned last night when we were chatting? Or are you talking about another interview now? Either way, post it here. I am not sure what you are talking about, and I may have read it before. But it is always good to get a reminder if so.

It is this one here, I only post the link because I don't know if we have it on here already and if we can quote entire interviews: Click here.

He's talking about the new season a bit, I just realised it is the interview where you got the information about Pam and his role from. :lol: So seems like we were talking about the same interview. But anyway I love it, because I love his view at the show, at the other CSI shows and stuff. I also love how he describes his relationship to the cast. It's always great to hear in interviews that they are close. He also mentioned Adam and Stella in this interview.

Aww, that's such a cute pic, thanks so much for posting it Vildis. :adore: Thanks also for the interview Brina, when I get some time (when I'm not doing uni work) I'll have to go and watch it, I always love his interviews, AJ seems to be such a sweetie, he always comes across as being really down to earth, which is always nice to see. :D

He's really a cutie I have to say! I agree with you, Adorable Crazy! He seems to be down to earth indeed, which makes it such a joy to read his interviews. I found it cute how he was happy that Adam finally got some love. :lol: And I bet it has to be great to be able to add something to your character like AJ does. I guess it's what makes Adam so unique.

Yeah, I have noticed it aswell. And it's even more obvious (if possible?) when you see video interviews (on youtube and similar places). He always seem to be so friendly, openminded and sweet. Just like this one, when he visited Craig Ferguson. I also love how he randomly starts talking about The Muppets -> With Craig

Oh. looking for videos, I found this. It's no interview or something. But I liked how he and Travis Wester look very entertained and "busy". HAHA -> Ghostfacers

So i am glad that AJ has affected Adam in a very good and realistic way, as he could do pretty much with his own role.

Last edited:
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Man, Vildis, you're my hero! :lol: You have to post more interviews like that, I literally laughed my butt off. That was so funny! How cute was he with his little dance and with being nervous? :lol: But even more I love how he said that he was a bad scientist, blew the lab up all the time and then got kicked out. :lol: And I agree, I love how he suddenly came up with the Muppets. He's just an awesome guy.

Well, I told you that I love how he is in video interviews. It really shows what a fantastic person he seem to be. And I really love his laughter. It's so contagious and makes me burst out laughing too. I can't help it.

Some of the videos have been posted before, except the last one. Unsure about 2 others- But the first 2 ones have beeen posted before.

AJ Buckley and Sarah Carter round tour in the CSI Lab
Christmas video
Another interview
Dance all the way
AJ Buckley and Travis Wester: Shooting Ghostfacers

:lol: You're really making my day (or night) with those videos! Really, the more interviews I watch, the more I love him. And it's really amazing how similar he is to the character he plays. Makes me love Adam even more. ;) Like you said, AJ is just such a nice person. And funny.

Well, I told you that I love how he is in video interviews. It really shows what a fantastic person he seem to be. And I really love his laughter. It's so contagious and makes me burst out laughing too. I can't help it.

Some of the videos have been posted before, except the last one. Unsure about 2 others- But the first 2 ones have beeen posted before.

AJ Buckley and Sarah Carter round tour in the CSI Lab
Christmas video
Another interview
Dance all the way
AJ Buckley and Travis Wester: Shooting Ghostfacers

:lol::lol: Those made me laugh, thanks for posting them... Especially the Extra one; AJ's pretty awesome to watch in interview! Was that one before Season 4? Because they mentioned a romance, and AJ said he was on the floor while "she" was on the couch (guessing they're talking about Kendall here?).

You are welcome, both of you :) I always find it hard to post videos here as I never know if people have seen them already. As some may be posted already, while others often visit Youtube and check videos there. But I am glad you enjoyed them :)

Maya, you are right. It's before season 4 as Kendall was on the couch and Adam on the floor in the season 4 premiere. It must be Kendall, as we haven't see anything similar ever since that premiere.. So it's pretty old, but I still manage to laugh anytime I see it. It's something about that guy.

By the way, something completely random. AJ very recently got twitter. Which scares me, as he has said in an interview that he never would get it as it freaks him out. He has no idea how it works, but he managed to leave a tweet (a post, if you don't know what it is), saying this: "On set shooting CSINY right now ". It was posted around 4 hours ago.

So awesome. Adam and his craziness will be back:lol:

I loved the scene with Kendall, it was totally awesome how he said they didn't but that he would have liked. :lol: They had fantastic chemistry, I wish she had stayed longer. This morning scene was too funny. :lol: I wonder what she did on his couch, half naked although they had behaved. ;)

Oh, can you please give us the link?

Back