Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hahaha, I am really impressed that you forgot about the bet as you watched the episode for a couple of days ago. I didn't know it was possible :lol: It is one of my favourite Adam scenes ever, I think :p

Speaking of the more you see of him, the more you love Adam. It's pretty similar to me. I mean, even if I liked him from the start as he was different compared to other lab techs (like Jane Parsons and Chad Willingham in season 1), but I love him even more everytime I see him (including re-runs). As he adds something special, and it's always entertaining. It started from being a characther that I like, to become my favourite CSI New York character. So everytime he is not in an episode, something is missing.

Aww, the lovely life of Adam Ross. He doesn't care if people may get offended when he does several things (like the bet, and the thing with Flack's sister), or if he looks like a silly fool in many situations even if he is just himself. He is smirky, adorable and such a dork. How can you not love him? :adore:

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

*blushes* I don't understand how I forgot it either. :lol: But really, it's an awesome moment!

Exactly! I love the whole cast, but I think after Danny and Lindsay (my favourites) follow Adam and Sid. Like you said, Adam adds something special. The show can be quite dark sometimes but when Adam is there, he always adds some fun to the episodes. And like you said, he doesn't care if he looks crazy to others; he's just having fun. :lol: I love the scene from Veritas btw, because how funny was it when Adam was relieved after the speech because it wasn't as bad as he expected? :lol: Also there was the episode where he was afraid to lose his job. Poor him! His rambling when he told Mac was cute.

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hahaha, I already have talked about that awesome scene from Veritas. So I have already mentioned that I love it. It was so cute, as he feared the worst. Like Mac would get mad, rant and rave. It was so adorable but also made me laugh. I love how he is rambling when he is nervous. Whenever he is around Mac, I start thinking "Poor guy" even if I often find it comical :lol: I feel sorry for Adam, but it is funny at the same time. It is kinda weird, isn't it?

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It really is. But I think the way Adam is rambling when he is nervous around his boss is one thing people love about his character; it makes him so real. People can relate to him. He's getting all nervous. I have to say I also liked his interaction with Kendall, especially in the season 4 premiere where Kendall knew everything about this piano wire and impressed Stella and later Adam got his chance as well to impress her. :lol: Oh, and as we're talking here, various scenes of him come to my mind. :lol: Bad discussing, bad! In season 3 (I think it was in Obsession) he mentioned he's from Arizona and he looked so funny while freezing so much. :lol:

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

As we talked about funny moments earlier, I felt it was time for another video spam. Sometimes I need to refrech my memory as I can forget some hilarious moments, which is a shame. I have no idea if you also can forget some parts. Either way, these videos are entertaining and will make you laugh :) So here we go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7M4whJ3bw&feature=related

And sometimes, Adam has some crazy ideas but they are always helpful. Like this, one of my favourites ever :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOqqZcH2mew&feature=related

And we talked about this scene earlier, but I felt like I had to post the link. Adorable Adam :adore:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLML0kj13XA&feature=related
    But if you want to see everything, which even includes how much everyone loves Adam, I recommend you to watch this instead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJdSYzEFQ0&feature=related

Just to take a break from all videos, I am going to post a picture. I am sorry for the bad quality but it is from an article published for about a month ago. I think it was a link to the article somewhere among all posts in this thread, but I cannot recall this picture. If I am wrong, I am sorry once again. But it is such a nice picture so I will post it anyway.

[​IMG]

Whoa, now I really need a break. I will also look for new stuff, as I have posted a lot of old videos today. But it was fun. So enjoy it :lol:

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, thanks for the much needed laugh. Those clips are just cool. Adam with the guys is a bit like the cute guy trying to impress the big ones. :lol: The paper plane thingy though really had me laughing out loud. :lol: That's so typical him. Of course he had to be caught by his boss while throwing paper planes. And then his rambling. Yes, it's all because of the dancing. Whatelse. :lol:

Woo, the pic looks great. ;) You're in video and picture mood today, huh? ;)

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You are so welcome. I need to share the fun, and the love of this amazing guy ;) So it's nice to hear that you appreciated it.

Oh, I just checked. There was a link posted to that article that I mentioned earlier. But no picture. So I really had to post it here. And yes, I am in a picture/video mood today. But as I mentioned earlier, it's just fun to watch Adam clips, and nice looking at pictures. So it's my guilty pleasure.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I really appreciate it. :D The awesome thing is, when you watch Adam clips, it feels like CSI:NY is a comedy show sometimes. :lol: Now I wish we could learn a bit more about his background. That's always what I wish for with all the characters; what made them decide to have this job and all? Although we know some things from Adam's past, which is good.

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Speaking of comedy, I think Adam thinks his job is like a comedy. I mean, does it look like he hates his job and thinks it's boring when you look at these pictures?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, I swear I will stop with all pictures and videos for a while. What I tried to say if that Adam likes it as much as we do. Even if the show may be really dark and tragic at times, which is natural as it's about murder, victims and people losing someone they love, it's important to get a reminder about the positive things in life. And that we can get some funny scenes too, as it can make us laugh and continue watching the show. Without the funny parts, it would be really dark and sometimes scary. It's just what I think though.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

To me, Lindsay and Adam are the characters who lighten up the show when they appear on screen because they seem to be constantly smiling. :lol: I totally agree with you, Adam looks like not only does he love his job, he thinks it's funny as well. :lol: I also think he finds it very excited as well; it never gets boring to him. I agree, we need the funny parts.

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Adam is like a little boy on Christmas Day. I mean, he is always happy and exited and wonders what comes next. Except when he must clean the lavatory on an airplane :lol: Lindsay and Adam are quite different, yet they both lighten it up. Adam is like a child, which I have already mentioned. While Lindsay acts like a mature woman, even if she may find it diffucult to hide her eagerness sometimes.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

So true! Adam is like a child at Christmas. Do you remember when he had to do the huge New York puzzle in...I forgot the title. In this season 4 episode, he was working together with Lindsay and Stella. It was so totally cute how he was sitting at the table, getting all desperate because it didn't work at first. :lol: I think the way he sometimes acts like a child is also why children trust in him. Children often trust in someone like that.

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hahaha, yeah I remember the puzzle. It looked like he wanted to give up as it was too many pieces and too difficult :lol: Poor guy ;)I think it is great to see Adam act like a child, that's what makes him so special.

Okay, am I allowed to have a fangirl moment? For a couple of months ago, I decided to write a letter to AJ. I am not the kind of girl who normally write letters to celebrities or unknown people at all. But I decided to write a letter to him. I did not expect any answer. When I send letters, I always write who the sender is and even put my address on the envelope. Just in case, as sometimes the letters cannot be delievered. I had totally forgotten about it, untill today. Guess why? I got a answer. Okay, just a signed photograph but it feels fantastic. The small things means a lot to me, and this managed to cheer me up.

Okay, end of fangirl moment.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww!!! That is totally awesome! What a luck you put your address and all onto the letter, that's really nice that you got something back! Wee!!! Now I'm all excited for you. :lol: Congrats! I agree, small things rock, and this one definitely is a fantastic cheer up.

:lol: Yes, I think he was surprisingly calm; I would have possibly tossed the puzzle across the whole lab. Like I said to you already, what I like is that Adam also seems to not be judging. I mean, I never saw him roll his eyes at someone because he thought they were crazy or stupid.

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hahaha. I am still so surprised and shocked. This was completely unexpected, but it made my day. I know it may be silly as it's just a signed photograph. There was no letter as an answer to what I wrote. But it does not matter. I never expected anything, so this gift was awesome.

Yeah, Adam rocks in many ways. It doesn't matter what he does or what he says, he gets accepted by everyone anyway. Even if they don't share his sense of humour. So I think it made him accept everybody too. Speaking of that, I could make a very long list of things about Adam, which makes him sooo Adam and why I love him.