"Appendicitement" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Dec 5, 2009.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Totally missed the shoe size and how Dr. Jekyll and Langston shares the same size, but did notice the list of 'crime' shows on the television screen. It was "Blood Drops" that caught my eye.

Great Episode. Easily could have done the whole thing centered around the guys, like several had already stated, and scrap the B story, but it was alright to see a little continuity in the Dr. Jekyll arc. Henry was absolutely hilarious, as was all of them, but he stood out the most.

:guffaw: Had a good chuckle at that little exchange.

So much to comment on, where to begin...lol

George, Eric, Jon and Wally sure work well together.

As for the car...I say it was either rented, or perhaps they bought it for dirt cheap. I can't really see it belonging to either of them, or whoever would have freaked or said something about the damage after the accident.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I hate to be the lone person to discuss something I didn't think humerous, but the mock kidnapping of Henry wasn't funny. I put myself in Henry's place and I would have been terrified if some masked people jumped me outside of my workplace and forced me into a car. It's a crime lab for God's sake...there is always the danger of something bad happening, and I'll give you a for instance. Remember not long ago when someone shot up the lab? That memory would have been fresh in Henry's mind. Yeah, I know that it was all a big joke to get Henry into a car, but I personally thought it was kind of cruel of the guys to do it that way.

Other than that one little part, I thought the episode was excellent! I loved the boys at play, and then professionally coming together as a team to investigate the deaths. I even enjoyed Hodges for once. They were all just too cute. Got my Greggo fix for the week - yay!

Boy, you'd think Las Vegas was always cold by the way the guys are always wearing jackets.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well we all know how little continuity pops up on CSI, so the writers and characters have probably already forgotten about that shoot up. :lol:

I think the point of the mock kidnap was to be like a Fraternity/Soroity (sp?) would do and have done with their "birthday kidnaps".

The CSI Fraternity. :guffaw:

4. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

For sure the best episode of the season. What an amazing episode. I'm so glad they figured out the perfect foursome for this trip. They all brought something truly wonderful to the episode. And I love how we haven't seen Henry since the premiere and now he's the star! I'm glad. I like funny. This wasn't the Lab Rats of the season, I hope. I couldn't imagine it as barely any other lab rats were in it.

CSI hit a homrerun with this one. Hope we see a sequel!

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I really, really liked this episode, which surprised me due to the lack/4 minutes of my favorite character.

It was just a really, really fun episode that was balanced out nicely by the continuation of Dr. Jekyll. Hodges and Greg mesh nicely together, and poor Henry. He's so cute and just has the worst luck. The raccoon cracked me up, and Harry's ribs were just ew. *gags* There was so much positive about this episode.

Brass. I love him. When he realized Bernie was dead I cracked up. It was so him. I just found it funny that he wouldn't try CPR or something, though. lol

And it's funny, they do seem to be pointing to Ray as being Dr. J., but I seriously doubt it will be him. My guess is that he'll end up being framed for it, but in the end, it won't be him, that Ray will magically find the real killer and save the life of his kidnapped last victim (who will surely be a CSI) in the Season Finale Cliffhanger To Be Solved Next Season~!

Seriously, though. Despite the lack of Cath, I really liked this one. The writing has been really good lately!

6. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

It was a great episode with a lot of humor :lol: And brass :lol: OMG he was great :thumbsup:

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

That would be too cliche'...been there...done that on other shows. I would think they are going for something fresh. I also remember Ray being late to the bowling alley that night...was he doing surgery? Where was Ray at the beginning of the show last night? Catherine was calling him to get to the lab....Right? I hope they are going somewhere juicy with this...I would hate to be disappointed.

8. warrick17

warrick17 Hit and Run

so some of you indicate ray as dr.jekyll.hmm,for some reasons i can not believe ,cause fishburne is new to the cast ,and that would mean (ive they solve the case) a(the) new leading charakter is the nemesis of the show?no way..

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked that this was like a Lab Rats episode but it was two Lab Rats and two CSI's instead of mostly just the Lab Rats.

I noticed another past episode reference when Hodges said to Greg "Looks like someone was Playing with Fire" and Greg looked at him and said sarcastically "I wonder who." It was like he was talking about that episode that he got burned in.

10. GregNickRyanFan

I knew there was something significant about that exchange, but I couldn't place it at the time. :lol:

Last vic of Dr J will probably be Ray's estranged wife.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really loved this episode and it was great seeing the mix of lab guys and CSI's together. It was just such a funny episode and I really enjoyed it (except for the Cath & Ray case, I could have done without it -boring compared to the other) So much to love about this episode.

I think it would be great if Ray were Dr Jekyll, so we can get rid of a character IMO we never needed in the first place.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  12. Windsong

Windsong Victim

I may be wrong, but I thought that Ray asked for a 13-1/2 size shoe at the bowling alley?

13. GregNickRyanFan

You're right. He did ask for 13 and a half. So I guess he and Dr. J don't have the same size. I bet Dr. J will turn out to be one the doctors Ray works with in that place where he was doing the surgery that one time.

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Not necessarily...I know that my shoe size fluctuates depending on the show brand and how they make it.

In a way, I think it would be really cool if Dr. J was Ray. I mean, a lot of people don't like Ray, so what better way to make him even more hated then to have the viewers know that he's the one doing it, and that he's acting like he's a member of the team? I think it would be a great way to keep him on the show, to have him be committing these murders and the CSI's don't know it. Maybe it's just me, though.

Another thing about the episode that was awesome was the scene where they were walking to the place, and the old time western music was playing. That was so funny.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

very interesting thoughts about ray
    the size 13 shoe, i also had thought about it
    i knew that the man was a doc j vic, i kept yelling and saying it over and over(i starting to drive my family nuts)
    and brass saying "uh oh" -priceless :guffaw:

all the humor going on with the boys :guffaw:and poor henry, he certainly had an unforgettable/eventful b-day
    blood drops in the tv guide?! , i didnt realize

and yes very good ep, i give it an A also :thumbsup::)