"Appendicitement" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Not only my favorite of the season,but also one of the best ever!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, thank goodness for recordings and tapes. This ep. was hilarious:lol: once again the electrifying writers, the best in the business. Who would have thought of a racoon attacking a guy and it was stuck to his face:eek: All participants were hysterical. From the beginning to the end..Nick, and the wax guy in the cooler, Brass, Hodges and Greg and Henry, poor Henry, and them eating Harry:( A laugh a minute. Thank's writers and cast for this great ep. and the pt. B case was also good with Cath and Ray and Doc. The last scene riveting the who-done-it, before we knew:cardie:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

There was a B story? :lol: I could have cared less about the B story in this ep. It was all about the 4 guys and their trip to Harry Hog Hideout to me. I loved that storyline. So funny.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Funny you should say that. I watched last night and I, too, was like, "Oh man...I forgot about this part". :lol:

I did kind of like seeing the whole "septic appendix" part that was referred back to in Meat Jekyll tho.

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

The B story was also good and funny.That scene with Brass in the interrogation room with the guy hitting his face on the table was hilarious:guffaw:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wasn't interested in the B story, every time they cut to it I was like "No! go back to the other one!" This was my fave episode of the season, so clever and funny. I loved seeing the boys hanging out together. We need more eps like this one.

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

For what I caught of the episode the second time around, I once again agree that this was a rather enjoyable and entertaining episode. The guys? No doubt about it, they were great and funny. If tptb are trying to dismantle the lab techs and scrap the annual lab tech episodes....then they should replace it with an episode like this...just have the entire 43 minutes devoted to the guys and not make it an "A" and "B" case type. I'd be okay with that :thumbsup:

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol:EXACTLY, hilarious, Brass:"Cut the crap" he kept falling asleep, then he was dead:wtf: And the way Ray and Cath worked the case, so in tune. He's in tune with the whole team. Were so lucky to have Ray, it's such a treat and a blessing to see him every week. It was interesting, they actually probably didn't need a B case, but it was also good.:bolian:

9. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

That must haven been awkward for Brass to find out the guy is dead