"Appendicitement" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Dec 5, 2009.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Bloodsport was episode #5. I think you want Better Off Dead, which is (episode #10) after this one.

I have to admit that from the promo it's looking real good. I just hope Appendicitement (It's gonna be amazing if I can keep spelling that right! :wtf:) doesn't end up like Daddy's Little Girl - where the promo was centered around Nick but it ended up being the 'B' case. I want Dr. Jekyll to be the 'B' case. (prefer it to not be there at all) Other than that I can't wait for Thursday. I hate two weeks of reruns in the middle of the season.

Susan

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I too hope the Dr. Jekyll case is the B storyline. It does seem like a lot going on with the guys from the preview...so fingers are crossed. But then, the synopsis for the episode is about the boys and their trip, not the other way around, so that's a positive sign....is it not? :lol:

I like this whole, seeing them outside of work...even though they'll end up working! A little insight in their personal lives for a change and how they interact with one another on a personal level more so then professional. (We caught a glimpse in Lover's Lanes)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OOOPS, Snow_Miser :confused: a mix up it is "Better Off Dead" sorry for the confusion, and are we sure that Dr. Jekyll is in this one? is it a A & B story?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, the promo shows the guys and then goes to Ray/Doc/Cath and Jekyll is mentioned. It's very possible though that the Jekyll thing will only be at the very end of the episode... sorta like how the one ep ended when they first saw Jekyll's work.

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

did anyone else do a double-take when looking at the names on the list of guest stars?
    Jane Galloway was the name of the character that was killed in the season 2 Stalker episode.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, it's weird that this actress has the same first and last name as a past character.

7. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

I'm so excited about this episode. I think the Henry storyline will be the A story since that what is mentioned in the episode summary on TV Guide and other CSI sites. I LOVE seeing the Lab Rats doing more than delivering test results. This episode looks AMAZING and funny which is great because Henry and Hodges together is comedy gold!!!

8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Thanks = ) and yes I think you do mean Better off Dead :thumbsup:

This ep looks soo great! I'm getting more and more excited as the minutes tick on . I've noticed that they're incorporating a lot more humor lately (especially since the cast changes)

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I think they are doing more comedy because they have a lot of actors on the show who have done comedy before and like doing it.

10. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

That makes sense since Wally Langham was funny on Larry Sanders show and Veronica's Closet and Jon Wellner is a stand up comedian and had been on lots of comedies on TV like Becker, Yes Dear and NCIS. Yes, NCIS is a joke in my book! :)

11. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't know Jon Wellner was a stand-up comedian. You learn something new every day. :lol:

I can't wait for this episode. Is it Thursday yet? :lol:

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am so looking forward to this episode, it looks like so much fun! Love how Nick is acting like one of the boys outside his supervisory role.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

All I know is...I cannot WAIT to see what that crazy raccoon does!! :lol:

14. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Hmm, why do I see Hodges or Henry having some less than pleasant encounters with the raccoon? HA! I just had a scene play out in my head of Hodges with a raccoon attached to his face. :lol:

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually I am pretty sure it is Hodges and Greg who are looking down the thing at the raccoon.