"Appendicitement" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Dec 5, 2009.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

OMG the beginning was funny and Nick just laughing off the fact that they nearly got hit by a car. Well at least we all know it wasn't Nick's fault. The music when they were walking made me laugh for some reason.

Nick's facial expression when he found out that the body in the freezer was rubber. :lol:

"If we can't find a phone I'm going to make one." :guffaw: Greg actually made it to and had to climb up the telephone pole to get into to work! Poor guys were getting desperate to reach civilization.

Poor Henry having a horrible birthday acid on his hand ouch!! Nice little bit.with Nick finding the skull.

OMG when the guy kept passing out when Brass was interogating him. Other that then call me crazy I was really not that interested in the second case. Probably cause I was enjoying all the funny stuff so much.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  2. Bellafibs

Bellafibs Victim

I love this episode, it was so funny lol

I am very much interested in this Dr Jekyll, I can't wait to see what they do with him :)

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

OMG, :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That about sums up this episode. We really didn't need case B, it should have been just the guys the whole episode.

Damn, they were hilarious. I love the scene where they were all walking, after the accident. :guffaw: Looks like they were on their way to the final showdown. :guffaw:

Acid, poor Henry.

This was one of the best episodes ever! Would have even been better if the whole episode was just the guys!!!!

Well, I think it definitely lived up to the promos.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I loved this episode too. It had so many funny moments. :guffaw: I think they could have had the whole ep on the guys too.

I thought the B story slowed it a bit but it was interesting what this Dr. Jekyll is doing to his victims.

Yeah poor Henry but he was pretty funny. And I loved at the end of that storyline when he has his hand bandaged up and walking on a crutch and says "This was not such a bad birthday afterall" then he tumbles. Greg quickly starts drinking his coffee and looks at Nick who does the same and they just hold back laughter. :guffaw:
    It was gross thinking those people ate Harry's ribs. Ewwwww!!

I have to rewatch it to catch more things.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I loved this episode.

Did you see the blood coming out of Nick's mouth after he got out of the car.

That was a one darn weird, but funny episode.

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Best. Episode. Ever.

As far as the comedic ones go anyway. And man, when CSI does comedy, it does it right.

Poor Henry. Kidnapped, car crash, sprained ankle, dead body, syphilis lady and acid. Wow. Just wow.

Everyone was great. Henry, Hodges, Greg, Nick. Brilliant.

Best laugh out loud moments:

3. Henry to Greg: "So you wanted to give me Hepatitis for my birthday?"

2. Nick and Greg in autopsy. When they realize that Harry's ribs were served up to customers and Nick smacks his lips. Yum.

1. Nick's comment about rolling the car. Hilarious.

But the best was when Bernie died on Brass in the interrogation room. I actually laughed so hard it hurt. Brass's reaction was beyond funny :guffaw:

I actually enjoyed the B case as well. The A case was zany and the B tried to be serious but had it's light touches. Brilliant.

A++ :)

7. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Did anybody else find it funny that both the Dr Jekyll killer and Dr Langston have the same shoe size.......13???????

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Holy crap! I didn't even notice. :eek:

9. 915

915 CSI Level One

Seriously!!! :eek: Didn't know that!

Dang I forgot to mention the scene when the guy pulled the gun on Henry and then Nick saying that he could probably manage to kill Henry. The look he gave Nick. :lol: Also the facial expression on both Greg and Hodges faces when they walked in and had the gun pointed at them.

Then Greg nudging Hodges when he corrected the guy about a raccoon not being a rodent. :lol:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I bumped up the Dr. Jekyll discussion thread if anyone wants to discuss the clues, guesses as to who it is, etc. Spoilers are allowed there, so feel free to talk about tonight's show or upcoming ones. :)

11. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

So did anyone else catch the names of the "true crime" shows on Bernie's TV?

Stalker to Killer
    Murder of the Co-ed (Chaos Theory, maybe)
    I-15 Kiler (this one made me laugh because whoever put it up there can't spell Killer)
    The Firefighter Imposter (I Like to Watch)
    Kill for Love
    Blood Drops

Some obvious shout outs there to past CSI eps.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, good catch! You are probably right on those titles. :lol:

I forgot how funny Brass reacted with the guy died on him. :lol:

Still say poor Henry. :lol:

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

They still didn't even say whose car they were driving. You would think one of them would have said, "My car!" afterward or something.

It really should have been Henry's to go along with his "best birthday ever". :lol: That they wrecked his car too. Wonder why they didn't just slip that one in there?

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

I was thinking it might have been Hodges car was my first thought, but he didn't say anything so maybe not. Maybe they rented a car or borrowed somebody elses?

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't notice Jekyll and Ray have the same shoe size. I wasn't paying that much attention to those scenes. I was just wishing they'd get back to the boys. :lol: That whole Jekyll part just didn't fit in with this episode. They should have saved it for later. It just felt way out of place to me.

Reminds me of one of the last scenes of that Helen Slater movie "Ode To Billie Jean". :lol: It's been ages since I watched that movie though.

:lol: at the guys' deep voices when they first nab Henry. That had me laughing so hard.

"what's a hog hideout?" :lol:

Nick: Greg knows where it is.
    Greg: I thought you knew where it was. :lol:

Loved Henry's attempt at a Southern accent. Guess he was kind of mocking Nick. :lol:

Nick: Damn! I rolled that bad boy, didn't I? :guffaw: Nick looked like a mischevious teen when he said that. :lol: At least the accident wasn't his fault.

What's with that weird music playing while they're walking?

Greg's sunglasses didn't stay on too long. :lol:

Henry: Nice! You were gonna give me Hepatitis for my birthday. :lol:

Henry (sarcastically): Best birthday ever.

The DB has a raccoon on his face. :eek:

Henry: Maybe the raccoon lept through the window ninja style. :lol:

Too bad Super Dave didn't go with the guys. he could have done a partial autopsy. :lol:

Hodges: Raccoon bait? Really? :lol:

:lol: at Henry singing "Davy Crockett". That was great. He didn't sound bad either.

Greg looked like an innocent little boy when he had his hands up. Adorable.

"We came for the ribs."
    "And the Hepatitis." :lol:

That lady is so drunk. :lol:

Case B:

He has apnea, narcolepcy and Chrones disease? (and I probably didn't spell any of them correctly lol)

LMAO at Brass when he realize the dude's dead. Loved his "uh-oh". :lol:

Back to Case A:

Another DB? Oh wait... its rubber. LOL!

Greg: If I can't find a phone, I'll make one! :guffaw: Best line! I bet he could too. MacGuyver would have done it by now though. :lol:

There's a million black widows in the basement. Yikes!

Moonshine. :lol:

OMG! Greg's really gonna try to make a phone! *is impressed*

"You're real cute." :lol: at Henry's face.

Henry: I can't, I'm engaged. I'm married actually. I have syphillis.
    Lady: Perfect so do I.
    Henry: What?! :lol:

Case B again:

Two appendices? Gross.

Case A:

Nick had to boost Greg up the pole? :lol: Cute.

OMG! Henry got his hand in sulfric acid. Ouch! Poor baby. :( :hugs Henry:'

Uh-oh, skull! Everything happens for a reason... so I guess Henry got the acid burn so Nick could find the skull.

Back to the lab now:

Superdave: Poor guy.
    Nick: Gomez?
    Superdave: I meant the raccoon.

Superdave: Oh way to go little guy. :lol:L

Wait... they fed customers their bosses' ribs? Ick! And that one patron says: "I love Harry's ribs"... and she was literally eating Harry's ribs. Eeeww!

:lol: Nick and Greg seem to be color coordinated. Both in navy blue although Greg's is solid and Nick's is plaid. :lol: I thought only Miami had their characters color coordinate. :lol:

Henry: This birthday didn't suck after all. .... but then he falls over. :lol: And Nick and Greg just stand there drinking their coffee and Nick amused, shakes his head. :lol:

Case B again:

Michaelangelo? Is that Jekyll's name? If not, what does it mean?

Episode Grade: A+ (and then some)

But I'm confused. I think I missed a bit of the conversation somehow. Who killed Harry?

I was gonna make a note about the preview, but now I can't even remember what the prevew was. :lol: