Zombies III

"Well.. I don't mean that," Flack replied, almost as if reading her mind. "But we're in this together 'til the end.. that type of life changin'."
-
Danny grinned before glancing back to look at Lindsay and Flack. "I believe you're right. He hasn't been overly tease-y anyways."
-
Tony raised both his brows. "Oh you did not just hit me," he said with a grin. "You're going to pay for that," Tony finished, reaching over quickly and messing up Kate's hair. He was acting like a silly older brother.
-
Gibbs studies Ziva for a moment before looking over to Abby, smirking a little. "Like you wouldn't believe," he whispered back. He soon looked around to Kate and Tony. "I give him.. one more minute 'til he's out."

Lindsay gave him a light smile, and snuggled into his arms.

Aiden smiled at him, "Because your a girly"

^.^

Kate looked up and screamed, "TONY! I'M GONNA KILL YOU" and hit him, somewhat hard.

Abby smiled at his comment, "I know what you mean, its nice to put her in the same sentence with something in present" Abby then made an ouch face, when she saw Kate hit Tony, and looked at Gibbs, "Maybe you should break them up" She didn't want to do it, She knew Kate could throw a punch.

Danny looked back to her with a raised brow. "Aiden... Shut up."
-
Flack smiled and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek.
-
Tony winced a bit at the hit but laughed. "You hit like a two-year old! That didn't kill me!" he teased again, grinning as he reached out and did it again, but when he was done he bopped her on the top of the head.
-
Gibbs smiled and nodded. He looked at Tony and Kate for a bit longer before looking to Abby. "Just after this, I'll stop them," he told her. Gibbs soon looked to Ziva. "Finding this all interesting, Special Agent David?"

"Trying to strike up conversation." Trevor said as he made another turn towards he town center. Chester barked from his spot in the back of the car.

"Hey..." Catherine smiled at Chester in the back of the car. "I wish I could pet you..." she mumbled. "What's his name?" she then asked Trevor.

"Chester." Trevor said as the German Shepherd hopped up on Catherine's lap. The dog barely fit where he was sitting. "He's still a puppy and still is small. That's the only reason he can stay up here."

Aiden laughed at Danny, and winced at Kate and Tony, and looked back at him and laughed, "Funny, he hits like a girl too"

Lindsay smiled up at him, "Thanks" She wasn't sure exactly why she was saying it.

^.^

After he did that, Kate looked at him with a glare in her eyes, "You didn't just do that, Tony" and sighed, and went up to him and hit him again, harder this time.

Abby laughed at Gibbs, "You just missed them fighting didn't you?"

Ziva glanced at Kate and Tony again before answering Gibbs', "I don't get it, Tony just told me not to piss her off and he goes and does the same thing, and yet your letting them fight?"

Danny grinned a little then chuckled. "Go us sissy men," he joked, pumping his fist up into the air a bit.
-
Flack tilted his head to the side some. "For what?" he asked.
-
Tony shrank back a little, grinning away as he winced again. "That's a little better, but you still didn't kill me."

Gibbs looked at Abby, grinning. "Guilty," he replied before looking to Ziva. "I usually let Kate beat Tony up. You can hear them bickering like this half way up to MTAC."

Aiden burst out laughing at Danny, and then sat against the wall, "Hilarious Dan, Really"

Lindsay gave him a smile, "For being here, and everything" she leaned up giving his cheek a kiss.

^.^

Kate walked up to him, and kicked his leg, "You should be greatful" and felt a familiar pain come back, and lightly backed away, but she played off the pain, and hoped nobody would notice.

Abby thought she noticed something wrong, but yet she wasn't sure, She laughed lightly at Gibbs, "You really could hear them"

Ziva nodded, and continued watching them and then turned back to Gibbs, "So why can he do it, but I can't piss her off?"

Danny grinned. "Just somethin' off the top of my head," he said.
-
Flack shrugged a bit. "Duty.." he muttered.
-
Tony bared his teeth a little when Kate kicked his leg, lifting it off the ground and then lightly resting it on the ground again, keeping most his weight on one leg. "Well, thank you for that bruise, I give you that much.." he muttered. He'd noticed Kate hadn't been as harsh as usual, and that she'd backed off, but he didn't say anything.

Gibbs didn't see much of Kate's "fall back" after kicking Tony, still looking at Ziva. "You can do it, if you want to, but I wouldn't risk your life," he said plainly. "I think you could hear them from autopsy if you wanted to," he said to Abby.

Aiden nodded, "Its a good one though"

Lindsay rubbed his back, and leaned up and kissed him.

^.^

although she was still fighting the pain that overtook her, she still gave Tony a smile and said, "Yeah well, you'll learn next time" and walked back around the corner, where Lynn was.

Abby watched and then looked at Tony, "What'd you do to her?!" and then looked back at Gibbs, "What'd he do to her?!"

Ziva looked at her, "Calm down Abby, She just needed away from Tony" and then looked back at Gibbs, "You really give her alot of credit don't you? Even though she left you without reason?"

Danny smiled and walked over to sit next to Aiden. "You'll be comin' back to New York, right?"
-
Flack smiled lightly when Lindsay did that, leaning down a bit and returning her kiss.
-
Tony noted that look on Kate's face but soon looked to Abby, giving her a quizzical look. "What do you mean what did I do to her? I didn't do squat!"
-
Gibbs looked to Kate and studied her retreating form closely. "It's an understanding between us, Ziva.. You won't understand," he muttered before walking after Kate. He didn't answer Abby because he honestly didn't know. "Caitlyn."

Aiden sighed, and looked at him, "You mean if I don't get stuck in here again?"

Lindsay smiled after the kiss had ended, "Love you" she mumbled.

^.^

Abby looked at him, and pointed her finger at him, "Don't be mean to her! We just got her back! I can't, we can't lose her again"

Ziva watched them with a raised eyebrow, and started to say something, but declined it.

^.^

Kate leaned against the wall, and turned her head slightly when she heard Gibbs, "Hey"

Lynn smiled at her, and then at Gibbs, before walking back over to Lauren.

Back