Zombies III

Danny smirked. "One day, maybe. It may most likely be in the next millenium though."

Tony stood and waved his hand. "Concider me dismissed," he grinned, turning and walking back to the others.

Gibbs chuckled, looking back to Kate again. "Yeah, he hasn't changed much either.."

Aiden scoffed, "Oh you wish, Danny boy, Oh you wish"

Kate looked at him, and might've leaned on him a bit more then she should've, so she moved off him a bit, "I can tell, so what all happened?"

"Just wait till we get back to New York," Danny shot back.

Gibbs didn't mind that Kate had leaned against him, but when she moved away a little he took a seat next to her on the floor. "Well.. A Mossad officer, Ziva David, is now working on the team. The Director retired, and now a past agent of mine is the new director: Jennifer Shepherd. And I was caught in an explosion in an arrest one day, lost my memory for a while. And then I took a vacation with my old boss for a few months down in Mexico, leaving DiNozzo in charge. Now, here I am, conducting an investigation with an old friend from the Marines and others. Questions?"

"Oh please, I'll wipe the floor with you there too" Aiden smirked at him.

Abby grabbed Tony when he came back, "Where's Kate?" She still felt like it was all a dream, that Kate wasn't there with them, "And Gibbs?"

Ziva looked at them, "Kate's alive?" Ziva was busy scooping the place out, she didn't really pay attention to them.

Kate listened to everything and looked at him, "Sounds like you've been busy Gibbs, so the director really retired? Wow" She chuckled.

"Just try it," Danny said.

Tony blinked. "They're having a little 'catching up' moment," he replied. Looking to Ziva, he nodded. "Yeah, Kate's alive. Where have you been the last ten minutes? Pluto?"

Gibbs smiled and shrugged a little. "It's the job, as usual. And yeah, good ol' Tom finally retired."

Aiden got closer to him, and smirked, "Oh you'll see"

Abby seemed to accept what he said, so she let it go. "How is she? Really?" She knew Kate would keep up a front, but knew she might tell Tony or Gibbs how she really was.

Ziva nodded, "So she's alive, Nice" and looked at Abby for a minute before looking back at him, "I was over there looking" pointing towards where they came from.

Kate smiled, and hugged him, "You look good"

Danny's eyes narrowed as he looked at Aiden.
-
Tony frowned a little. "She said she's okay, for the most part. Hasn't slept or ate for days, but she said she's okay otherwise," he replied. Looking to Ziva again, he raised a brow. "Didn't you hear Gibbs say to 'stick together', Special Agent David?"
-
Gibbs smiled a little more, hugging Kate back. "So do you," he replied. "Though, I can't get over the fact why you upped and left like that. Not a word. You didn't take much of anything."

Aiden snorted, "Don't look at me like that"

Lindsay laughed, and immediately covered it with her hands. She didn't want Aiden or Danny to come after her.

Abby sighed, "And your personal opinion is, You don't think she is?"

Ziva glared at him, "Oh please DiNozzo, its alright, I'm really curious to meet this Kate though, anything I should know?"

"Yeah don't piss her off" Abby muttered.

Kate gave him a light smile, "I don't have any choice, Gibbs, You don't know how badly I wanted to call you, but I couldn't, and I didn't even know I would ever see you again, and when I saw you, I wanted to run to you"

"I can look at you however the hell I want," Danny replied.

Flack began grinning when Lindsay laughed, actually wondering how everything before them would turn out.
--
"Not really.. But if she isn't, she'll probably tell Gibbs. He could probably wake the dead if he wanted to," Tony said before shooting a look back at Ziva. "She used to work for the President before coming to NCIS, and she could snap you in half at any given moment. Other than that, you're good."
--
Gibbs gently kissed the side of Kate's head. "It's okay.. You had your reasons and orders, I suppose? But next time, at least send a post card," he joked. "I barely could believe you were alive after I was told. DiNozzo, I'm sure, nearly passed out."

Aiden sighed, "You better be glad I don't feel like kicking your ass, again, at the moment"

Lindsay looked at Flack, and ran her fingers over his. She was still trying to mark her 'turf'

Abby smirked at Ziva, as much as she was starting to like her, she really missed Kate, and was glad Kate was back, and she knew if given the chance, Kate could and would kill her if Ziva pushed.

Ziva chuckled, "She can't not snap anyone in half at any given moment"

Kate laid her head on his shoulder, "I promise, there won't be a next time" She laughed at hearing Tony passing out, "Wish I was there for that one"

Danny smirked. "You don't have much 'fight' left in ya anymore now huh?" he asked.

Flack smiled at Lindsay, turning his hand and gently lacing their fingers together.
--
Tony chuckled. "You want to bet your life on that?" he asked.
--
Gibbs chuckled. "Remember when McGee told Tony about the tattoo on his ass that one day, first year you started working with NCIS? Try picturing that look, a little more pained, but as white as a ghost," he said, looking to her a bit. "Kate... Are you sure you're okay?"

Aiden pointed a finger at him, "Don't push it, girly boy"

Lindsay could've sworn she giggled when Flack did that, and leaned into him.

Ziva looked at him, "Really, introduce me to this Kate and let me piss her off and find out"

Abby muttered, "You don't want to do that, Ziva"

Kate laughed at the memory, "Poor Tony" and looked down at her feet for minute before answering him, "Yeah, I'm fine" she then looked at him, "So tell me about Ziva" she nudged her arm against his, "You don't like her better do you?" she joked.

"I am not a girly boy, dammit!" Danny repeated what he said earlier.
--
Flack grinned a little, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "You're too cute."
--
"Nah.. You piss her off, we all die," Tony deadpanned. He looked to Abby with a smirk. "I think she picked up that trait from Gibbs, now that I think of it."
--
"Ziva.. She's proven to be a very skilled interrogator. English sayings are a little off, but otherwise, she's a good addition to the team," Gibbs replied truthfully. "Both Tony and her bicker like teenagers too. But then again, Tony never seems to rest from it." Gibbs raised an eyebrow when she said her last comment. "No, I still have a special place in my heart for you Kate, that Ziva can never have," he replied with a chuckle, not being overly serious.

Mac was only half paying attention, distracted by the kiss, but he was still supressing giggles at Danny and Aiden. He was too preoccupied though to say anything about it.

"You are such a girly boy" Aiden smirked and looked at Flack, "Hey Don, What's Danny?"

Lindsay smiled at him, "and your handsome"

Ziva raised an eyebrow, "First, how do we all die, and Gibbs? How did she pick it up from him?"

Abby smirked, "I believe she did"

Kate smiled at him, and kissed his cheek, "That's always good to know"

{We can go Kibbs, we can go Tate. I ship them both :D ..yeah leave me alone, this is shipper heaven!}

Back