You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

Top41 said:
Right now, I've gotten RSVPs from Springmoon and CSINYRULZ. With you two, MrsG and I, we've got 6 confirmed. A lot more people said yes, though, and are probably working out their travel plans. But it is getting closer, so start thinking about making travel plans and letting us know what you'll attend and what you won't!

Yep, you all will be topping off a ten-day extravaganza in CA. San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego, and LA, here I come! Can't hardly wait to meet you all!!

I should be 100% in but I'll let you know by the end of the week. My plane ticket to the US is confirmed, now we're working to book the other one. :)

lookaboomerang, my friend and I will probably leave from NYC but I still have to confirm that.

1CSIMFan and Fay - You guys rock!!! Thanks for booking that flight. Maybe the fact that you guys have your tickets will light a fire under the butts of those who still need to get theirs.

Only 3 months until LA!!! Woo hoo!!!

If everyone can please send me and/or Top their RSVP listing specifically which activities they will be participating in and which they won't by the end of the month, that would be outstanding. We'll be making any necessary reservations at the beginning of May and need an accurate head count.

If you previously posted either a yes or a maybe about coming to the trip, you can expect to receive a nagging PM from me soon, if you haven't confirmed by RSVP yet. So please get on it. We really do need an accurate head count for each activity that requires reservations.

Yes, please send those RSVPs in! If you don't know for sure yet, post here (as some of you have)--that's very helpful. But definitely keep checking this thread and let us know as soon as you know for sure, and if you do know for sure, let us know what you're in for. It makes life easy, and good. :cool:

1CSIMfan said:
midnight_tiptoes said:
I'm 110% going.

Yay!!! :D :D My favorite "I don't like Danny" person. :p

And if you think her Danny hate is funny on the board, in person it's downright hilarious. :lol:

gah, wish I could go, I'm irish and I'll be in LA for all of August (except the 18th, I'm seeing Rage Against the Machine in San Fran).

If anyone will still be about in August in the LA area, I's be happy to start a TalkCSI convention #2. We could call it something really dramatic like 'The Resurrection'

*pouts* Wish I could come, sounds like you girls are gonna have loads of fun. LA sounds like a good place to be. Ah well...I send my best wishes to all that are going. Hope y'all have a blast :D

I'm sorry you guys can't make it! I'd love to meet you. everclaire, I live in LA so I'd definitely be up for a meet up for dinner or drinks or something. We'll talk closer to the time! :)

I'm almost possitve I can come! I still need to book things, but so far as I know, I'll be there!

Cool! :) Keep those RSVPs coming in, guys! Now and next month are probably good times to book to get good airfare prices. Whatever you do, make sure you book airfare sooner than 21 days before the trip. If you book in that window, you'll get hosed on the price.

^Let's worry about the one in July first, okay? ;)

April is almost over folks--time to get your RSVPs to MrsG and I, and also to think about booking travel arrangements! Check flights and see if there are any deals...

A few sites to look into:

Travelzoo
Expedia
Orbitz

If anyone else knows any others, feel free to chime in! :)

*gets the Orbitz puppets in mind now*

I have my motel. Parents bought an RV/trailer so all I need to do is have them drive it and park it outside the nice fancy hotel. Have my hotel arrangements made!

I will be booking my flight in the next two weeks. :) Life is crazy right now... I am also going on a trip to Florida a couple weeks earlier, so I am quite the vacationer these days! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back