you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

When you sell your boat to get the money to buy a comparison microscope...

when you mention CSI so much at work, workmates know as soon as u sit down ur gonna mention CSI @ LEAST 5 times in ur lunch break (30 mins)!

Marianne
xxxxxxxxx

ok guys youre doing a good job but i win...

you know youre addicted to csi when you miss your eleventh-grade semi-formal dinner/dance because a csi RERUN is on and youd rather watch it...and you get wedding pictures off of the internet, photoshop your head onto the bride's, and nick stokes' head onto the grooms.

I WIN

YkYaT CSI when on your car you have bumper stickers that I'll won't confess to the Crime until Grissom interrogates me.

newflame13, since you are fairly new to these boards, you might enjoy reading the thread we had about CSI Bumpersnickers. Talk about being addicted to CSI, you really are if your sticker says:

If it is 8:55pm on a Thursday, get out of my way.

you know you're addicted to CSI when you unplug your phone (your friends know better than to contact you when you're watching CSI) just to make sure..

your family and friends would also know better than to switch the t.v channel when CSi is on :)

when you spend EVERY spare minute doing something involving CSI, board game, PC game, puzzles, shows, csifiles, or fan fic.
When you walk around with only a mini UV light or a mini mag-lite instead of turning on the lights.
When you and your friends have CSI days where you wear your CSI shirt and ball-cap and call each other by your CSI names (mine's Catherine).
You don't care that you're late for class because you're reading CSI fan fic.

YKYATCW... you plan your class schedule around CSI... I got a few classes at our nearby college, I made sure that none of them interfered with CSI times.

When things are going bad you start pretending you're in CSI, or that you're one of the characters. Then you go watch CSI or play the game or something.

when you plan only to stay at a valentines party for 2 hours because the new episodes of csi are on and you cannot miss them!

When you are having a conversation with an old coworker and he tells you he works for the forensic institute now and you reply with "Ohhh just like Greg used to in CSI"

don't know if this counts as being addicted to CSI (it probably does).

my bro was watchin 2 fast 2 furious last night and the camera did a close up thingy of this guys sat nav/gps unit whatever you want to call it and the camera followed it right through to the wires and everything and i thought to myself 'oh my god, that's a CSI shot, they stole that idea. how rude!' i did it again today watching another film where they did that kind of thing.

how sad am i? LOL nevermind.

here's another really sad one.

you know when you're addicted to CSI when you use one of those sandwich bags with the little reuseable zip things and think 'ooh this is like an evidence bag!'

i thought that once and then thought 'oh dear'.

definately got a serious addiction me thinks!

I do that ALL the time. I even did a couple of things with my nose bleeds.

I tested the spray pattern, tried to prove it wrong, but I couldn't. It worked. I now save my DNA in little kits in a special fridge, lol. And disgusting.

I turned on the tv yester day and I heard some background music and a click, like a camera, and I immedieatly yelled, "CSI!" Somehow I knew what it was before I saw or heard anything that would confirm it. Lol

How when you plan on buying in the near future books on real life CSI cases,etc. ?? :lol:

Guilty as charged.

you know when your addicited to CSI when while at work comparing and discussing the 3 shows and characters to a friend in the office another friend become hooked - just by listening to us talk, she is now watching CSI:LV religiously.

Tori

Back