you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

...when your bf talks about someone called Greg and suddenly your thoughts are with the ff you're currently reading and you can't wait to get home as there might be an update and you have to read it even if it's already 1am

...when you're doing boring lab work and then you think of Greg/Swami and suudenly begin to smile

...when nearly every song makes you think of D/L or Sandle

You listen to songs on your computer and start to think about to which CSI it relates best

rockprincess623, your banner is lovely but is extremely oversized. the board rules allow a banner no larger than 75x220 pixels. please make this change.

SaraSidle_girl said:
I guess we're obsessed huh? ;)
We sure are. :D And it's not only the two of us. And this thread proves it.

...the only thing that can make you go to sleep is to think of a good fic to write about. :)

...when you're at a handball match and the goal keeper of the other team is called Szmal, and the commentator has difficulties saying his name (b/c of the "Szm"), and you just roll your eyes and think "C'mon, just like Szmanda, it's easy..." (nooooo, I'm not obsessed... *lol*)

luvincsi said:
SaraSidle_girl said:
I guess we're obsessed huh? ;)
We sure are. :D And it's not only the two of us. And this thread proves it.

...the only thing that can make you go to sleep is to think of a good fic to write about. :)

Whenever I get a good idea I write it down anywhere.. I have tons of little notes with fanfic ideas :p

... you're already suffering withdrawal symptoms because the season's almost over. :(

Susan

....when you plan on going to Arizona, New Mexico and Texas for your holidays this summer and while your in Texas your plan on visiting the home town of your favourite LV actor :) I've already warned the hubby :)

...when sum1 on Extreme Makeover Home Edition mentions a doll house and your thoughts immediatley turn to the MCSK...guilty lol

...when you wake up on a Sunday morning and the first thing you do is put on your dvd player and watch two CSI ep's

SaraSidle_girl said:
Whenever I get a good idea I write it down anywhere.. I have tons of little notes with fanfic ideas :p
Hehe! :) Me too. My sister thinks it's weird but it's totally normal. :D ;)

when you wanna mention some words in ur sentence, u accidentally mention the word CSI...seriously this happen to me :D example...

instead of saying this to ur friends.
"You all go somewhere first. I will wait for u here."
You end up saying this.
"You all go CSI first. I will wait for you here."

well that happen to me :lol:

Back