you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

... you are not the biggest fan of Flack (like him, of course, but don't adore him like Nick of LV) but you dream of him helping you and your bff out of a weird situation... TWICE!!

Your own mother knows not to phone you at 9pm on Tuesday and 9 (something pm damn channel 5) on Saturdays............cause she knows darn well that the phone wont be answered.....

your husband is going nuts trying to fix the Tv 5 minutes before the show starts because he know you will move out and leave him if you miss it because he cant fix the tv signal right

You name all your Neopets, petpets, CSI:LV characters.

Or you name your Parrot Stokes

you're spending your Saturday night, cruising your Csi forums, because your sick and really just want to catch up on all your favorite CSI's.

My friends get so mad at me because like all I talk about is CSI! My bff is always like shut up everytime I bring CSI up!

You can't stand not to post at least 1 in TalkCSI because it's the only place you can really talk about the show. :D

You spend hours of every day searching/reading/downloading/watching all that is conected to CSI

You get up in the middle of the night cause you had an idea for a ff and started writing it

You think about at work how you can make your room looks like CSI worth..with posters of the characters/actors and where your dvd's looks better..

You think and dream in every free minute from the show.

you wanna discuss with your boyfriend like for hours all Stella/Mac shipper scenes while he is constantly trying to change subject.

you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

I'm glad you're happy, hollistersara. :) However, let's leave the title the same as the thread title in the posts. ;)

Tuffel21 said:
You spend hours of every day searching/reading/downloading/watching all that is conected to CSI

I can really relate on that one.. :D

when your new favorite word "process" is... (my bff just said that I use it a lot lately ;) )

Back