you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

You know you're addicted to CSI when you get mad at the television set because Spike skipped over the episode you wanted to see. (They better not skip over Dead Ringer tonight. The ATM scene, with Nick, is one of my favorite scenes! :p)

Susan

whenever your friends call as you're watching CSI (weather its a new episode or a rerun) you tell them to leave you the hell alone cause CSI is on

when you got about 5 webpages on other sites, plus two sites that you run, CSI related....thats me! Also, CSI is on television or if not, the tv isn't on! LOL

...i'm addicted the the snarky lab tech, hodges, and am finding myself doing the little head tilt and snarky raised eyebrow now...heheh

When you are at work writing a CSI fic and you get upset when you actually have to work on something that is actually related to you getting paid. :lol:

Maryse said:
luvincsi i am very happy to know i an not the only one in this situation....

I thought I was the only one with this kind of addiction too. :D Now, I know there are a lot of people witht this kind of addiction.. ;) :D And this thread proves it. :lol:

LOL.....DIZZ that cracks me up. I think that takes the cake of being addicted....but I am lovin' yer story, so don't try and change yer addiction until AFTER yer FIC is written. :lol:

1) cell ring tone is CSI, (2 )when your son knows if nothing is on TV you watch CSI, (3 )when you can tell someone what the whole episode is about in the first 5 minutes,(4) You buy your dog a new chew toy so yu can watch CSI and when your whole family knows your addicted to CSI and last but not least look at my talkCSI name is :lol: wait when you are on talk CSI after 11:30pm and you need to be up a 5am

You watchs CSI all the time and you watch it even in other languages ;)
(I also watch CSI on the German chanel and if I can make it more foreign chanels - I'm from Holland myself)

All you think about is CSI, all you talk about is CSI and your dream is about CSI... :D

luvincsi said:
All you think about is CSI, all you talk about is CSI and your dream is about CSI... :D

All you breath is CSI....
I had some funny CSI dream a couple nights back.. :cool:

...when suddenly the real CSI's that you work with, who used to be considered nothing but little geeks, and not "real law enforcement" become cool to you, and you want to hang out with them at scenes! (too bad none of them look like Nick or Warrick!)

...When you tape CSI and immediately at 10pm are rewinding the tape to watch it again. You also go through the promo for the next weeks new episode hitting the still button on the remote so that you go through it frame by frame to make sure not to miss anything. :)

Susan

You watch every scene with your fav CSI in it (to me.. Sara...) and still and than zoom the images so you can catch every little detail of their outfit, the way they look, smile or to notice what they are writing on a piece of paper

Dizzney said:
When you are at work writing a CSI fic and you get upset when you actually have to work on something that is actually related to you getting paid. :lol:

LOL!! That is brillant! And some now and then, it happens to me as well. Just replace CSI fic with CSI fanart and there you are!

I just discovered that thread by now but I have to skim through it. It is sooo funny! :) :D :lol:

luvincsi said:
All you think about is CSI, all you talk about is CSI and your dream is about CSI...

All you breath is CSI....
That's the way I live, too. :lol: Suddenly all my interests were the CSI shows and nothing else. All I can talk about is CSI.. :D Really funny I'm not the only one who is so. :lol:
Not to mention the dreams...they're kind of weird but..still there.

Back