you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

That's kind of weird but people can get really weird because of CSI *clears throat* Including me. :D

... you go crazy if you can't visit TalkCSI.
... people thinks you're weird because all you tak about is CSI. Then you find them being a fan of the show because of you. :D

...as a Brit I've adpoted too many American sayings, words, phrases through watching too much CSI :lol:

June_85 said:
...as a Brit I've adpoted too many American sayings, words, phrases through watching too much CSI :lol:

haha, i do that sometimes, and 1 of my m8s always give me a reaaly weird look cand gets reaaly confused, cos she watches NO american TV (that i know of, and if she does its not much lol)

when your friend walks up to you while you are telling your other friend about the latest GSR scene (even though she isn't listening) and she thinks you are talking about real people

... when you've always loved the British accent and hated the American, and suddenly you realize your English sounds more American than British and you don't mind. (I'll never get rid of the German accent, though, so my English is a kind of mixture of Ger/Bri/Amer accents *lol*)

... when you always come up with CSI quotes, whatever happened, and your fav is "Evidence doesn't lie" - I always say that...

yah and you'll improve ur science and english through watching CSI...well that happen to me :D :D before CSI, i get the lowest in Science and with CSI, i get the highest :D

Hurray CSI!!!!

...ever since I started watching CSI, I spend half my time speaking English and using phrases and words from CSI. (especially stuff Sara says a lot..) I even took on her if-looks-could-kill-you'd-be-dead-on-the-floor look

... when you mention the word CSI, you can see people rolling their eyes and saying "Here we go again." Then you realized you've been talking about it a lot but you still don't care. :D ;)

you have all the dvd's out
you have the books too
you watch it all the time
your parent's/ brother think you absessed
when you have a favorite character and you know everything about the characther and the person who plays them.

When you see crime tape somewhere and pull over and steal it and go home and hang it on your door :D

Ok when you turn on Spike TV for re-runs just to see how long it takes you to say the episode title and season it is from.

Ohh.. NikkyJamez! I did that once but I was caught. I told them "It's just a crime scene tape." Then they let me go with it. :lol: ;) :D

...when you print out the next chapter of your fav ff at 6 am so you can read it at school b/c you can't wait till afternoon.

Back