you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

Don't know if someone has already said it...
When you see a gray/silver Hummer, you think if it is H driving.

When you carefully plan to spread the csi-virus and your first vic is your mom. Now, she is a reader, does not watch too much tv, so I bought her all the books...but I want her to watch the series as well, so I gave her the booklets that come with the DVD's and placed little post-its with the name of the character on each of the characters, so she already knows what they look like. Think it is a few more days and she'll be screaming for the dvd's!

lol...I don't know if it's that way with me but mom had to put up with my watching and now she's always saying she likes Billy :) And Gary, but then she already liked him. But no drooling, like me :devil:

...when you are thinking on copy all the post`s here, make it a book and send it to the producers of all the shows, so they can see how much we love them!!!!

what?

mistoffelees said:
When you carefully plan to spread the csi-virus and your first vic is your mom.
How about a husband..
When you take control of the tv and make him watch CSI... :lol:

Totally the opposite for me. My mom's the reason I watch CSI now. For years, I can remember her always watching it at 7 on Spike, so I just got used to it. And now, I'm way more addicted to CSI than she is! Don't know how that happened...

My mom watched it some too but wasn't obsessed with it. I saw and eppie and fell in love with cuz it was kool. lol

CSI_Chic said:
mistoffelees said:
When you carefully plan to spread the csi-virus and your first vic is your mom.
How about a husband..
When you take control of the tv and make him watch CSI... :lol:

It's that way with my mom. She always say she likes CSI NY best 'cause of Gary, but now she says she likes Billy too :)

hhunter said:
I'm not quite sure where to put this, I think it would fit here, I'll move it if it comes up :)

I think I am addicted when MY DAUGHTERS make a picture like this...............

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/hunterseaker_2006/IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2275-1.jpg

That's so SWEET! I wish my cousins would do that!

LoveStCoffeShop said:
When you write a story for english and you put the CSI characters names in it. Ahhh imma loser! LOl
i sooooo relate to that but i got an B+ thanks to my 2 main characters in my english story 'jorja willows' an 'billy eads' lol ;)

hitchhiker42 said:
when you've decided not to like ethan from lost anymore because what happened to speed is all his fault...
OMG i thought that was just me lol :lol:

YKYATCW- When your aunt calls you and invites you to your cousins band concert and u lie and tell her that you have alot of homework to do....when you really just wanna stay home and watch CSI... :eek:

...when you turn the tv on to Spike every day, because you know CSI is on. then you leave the room and have it on just for comfort.

and then your parents ask if youre watching it, and you say "yes" just so that they dont change it, even if you decide to spend the rest of the day in your room.

Back