you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

You find yourself cut and bleeding for the second time in a couple weeks at work and think "That's it, I wanna luminol all my stuff to see how I'm getting hurt anyway"

while yo are sitting in computer class and teacher is asking something about modern tehnology and you yell "CSI" or, anatomy , teacher is tallking about DNA and you yell again "CSI" :lol: .. yeah i know i am idiot! :D

when you've decided not to like ethan from lost anymore because what happened to speed is all his fault...

When you're in the car with your mom and she sees a bug on the windshield and turns the wipers on to get him off, you yell "that was mean! Grissom would hate you if he saw you do that!" hahaha

New to the thread! Glad to join.

blackened623 said:
When you're in the car with your mom and she sees a bug on the windshield and turns the wipers on to get him off, you yell "that was mean! Grissom would hate you if he saw you do that!" hahaha

Yea. I always see a spider or something in my basment and im like, Girssom will be so mad if I kill it. LOL

When you have a new appreciatiom Law Enforcement after meeting a real life Seattle Detective and an under Sheriff ( he lives in our neighborhood)
and the dectective tells you that the show is NOTHING like real life.. ummm DUH, but she watches it anyway :)

and you are filling out the paperwork for school and they ask if you have ever been convicted of a crime,
and you think... ( if I say YES, will you come take my DNA Mr. Grissom?)

when you go shopping with your friend and see a blouse that looks *excactly* like one that Sofia wore in one ep and you stop and stare at it totally mesmerized and actually see her in it even if it's just a blouse hanging in a store...yes, I'm nuts ;)

When you make plans around the CSI schedule. Ex: we're celebrating someone's birthday a day after the actual day, because their birthday is on Thursday and we don't want to miss a new CSI! haha :lol: That is too funny...

When you write a story for english and you put the CSI characters names in it. Ahhh imma loser! LOl

^^^I made CSI-related sentences for English class. :D
Also, when we were going over suspense, the teacher told us to think of a movie or tv show that was suspenseful and what made it suspenseful, so of course I wrote down a CSI episode. Then I was called on and had to explain all the very suspenseful and emotional events of Grave Danger...

New to this board as well!

blackened623 said:
When you make plans around the CSI schedule. Ex: we're celebrating someone's birthday a day after the actual day, because their birthday is on Thursday and we don't want to miss a new CSI! haha :lol: That is too funny...

I am guilty as well...I do this all the time...Except it's not thursdays...I work my schedule around tv....

I make a scheldue around CSI and other shows. I have a TV sched. too! I also wrote two papers in English last year on CSI! My teacher wrote 'CSI is a great show. Makes me want to watch it!' I was so happy. lol

i was watching a gameshow where one of the panelists had a white shirt with a few of some sort of red designs on it. My mind kept going "it looks just like blood spatter..."

Back