you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

When you stick a '1-800-ADDICTED-TO-GRISSOM' and a 'Just watch' sticker on your PC.

-Errr Doc? How bad is it? -Poor girl. I'm afraid it's not curable :D

csi1073 said:
When your listening to the Who's -Who are you song while updating the CSI page on your website :cool:
:lol:

when you down load all three CSI songs and place them with your other songs on the cd your burning.. :)

When you use the many hairstyles of Greg as ideas for your own hair.

When you're guilty of making a cheesy pun, and you wait to see if your friends gets it. You're disappointed when they don't...then wait for the next opportunity to try and throw in another one.

(I hate the puns, but yet I find myself doing it, lol)

Bones did an ep tonight set in Miami, and another upcoming ep is to be in Vegas. Needless to say, I was like "aww come on, give us a crossover" though I know it can't happen lol.

You scream at the TV when watching CSI, and have memorised at least three episodes. : )

You shout 'SHHHUTTTTT UPPPPP' at people who have the cheek to talk in the middle of CSI.
or
You dont think there are enough spin offs and want. CSI:LONDON CSI:pARIS CSI:ROME CSI:EDINBURGH tee heee

^^ I agree with the first one.. I watched the BTK2 with my mom becasue there was no other tv to go to. And she right in the middle of it she called someone. and then after that she started playing with our cat. I was like SHUT UP MOTHER!!!! I controll the family when it comes to CSI when I say shut up.. they do when I tell them to Leave they leave.. No one messes with me and new eps. :lol:

It's like they WAIT for it to come on and then decide it's time move all the living room furniture!!!

how about..
YKYAW.......you could plan your bosses, annoying colleagues murder and get away with it hahahah kidding obviously!
now wheres my rubber gloves ;)

when you sing the theme tune with your mum! Does anyone know why when your trying to watch it someone else next to you decides to eat a bag of crisps or a raw carrot!!

See above! Oh yes we hear your pain!

I've started singing the theme tune in the broadest Scottish accent I can muster for a laughter.

Whhhhhooo uurrrrr yyeeeeee? Who who who who
I rrrrrrrreally want tae ken! I need help ;)

IeatEvidence said:
When every conversation you have, no matter what it was originly about and no matter who it's with, somehow ends up with a mention of CSI in it at some point.

damn.. that is soooooo me!

...when you're moving furnature around in your room, and you bump something against the wall, and you think, 'oh no! I may have left paint transfer behind!' (which, by the way, I did. A big, dark blue mark on a light blue wall. lol)
...when your friend (who doesn't watch CSI) challenges you to connect anything he says back to CSI, which you do. Easily. :)

....when you cover your school files in screencaps of all your favourite moments in CSI (Guilty as charged!)
....when you are soo obsessed that you have given up on telling your friends to stop calling you a CSI Freak and have started calling yourself that. (Guilty, yet again...)

It is amazing how much CSI can take over your life...
Ah,well tis better than being obsessed with something worse:)

When you really dont have the cash to buy the DVD's and could wait until next pay day but then buy them any way and just not eat for two weeks so you can have the DVD's NOW!

Back