you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

This happened to me once:

We had this phase at school where someone was sending death threats to some girls and stealing and vandalising their property and everyone thought it was me coz i watch CSI! I got called into the head's office and she like interogated me! She called my friend in 2 and tried to get her to say that i did it! I felt like a suspect! They called the police in and everything! I was well scared i would get arrested, but i did NOTHING! Anywayz, they never found out who it was, and everyone still thinks it was me! I met a girl who left last year on my way home one day and she accused me! I told her that just coz your addicted to CSI, doesn't make u a criminal! It's just the opposite! I would never do anything like that! But she didn't believe me, no one does.

Anywayz, end of rant :lol:

Later dudes x

* I picked up a phrase Sara uses a lot and now I use it too "what is that" whenever she sees something she doesn't immidiatly get/understands

When you repeat anything the CSI's say, you always speak about CSI and at every possible moment you watch CSI.

when you convince your best friend to watch it with you. and when they finally watch it, they actually like it.

:lol:YoBlngnSnckrsfan I hope everything is better now!

...when you are watching another show and they think you are watching CSI again! :cool:

...when you buy your 10 yr old niece a CSI Fingerprint Identification Kit for her birthday (because you're the one that really wants to play with it!) :rolleyes:

Hey McStokes, did the same thing for Christopher's 9th birthday. He doesn't understand that he needs an adult to use it so he hasn't seen it since then either. :lol:

Susan

...when you're in front of the computer all day to search anything CSI. (I know, I need a life. ;))

....you don't react on your own name but when somebody yells "CSI girl" you react

(I know.... ;) )

you pitch a fit because the tv guide says Spike is showing re-runs of CSI, but the Ultimate Fighter Challege marathon is on instead!! (ps...i've seen all the re-runs so many times I could probably act them out myself!)

You're money comes in and you immidiatly run to the store to get yourself more CSI dvd's

you know you are addicted to csi...when it's all you talk about...and you count the days to the next epi...your favourite station is spikes or a&e...or when your husband rolls his eyes everytime he hears one of the csi's theme song

so in resume....i guess i watch too much CSI...but it is a great addiction

(i'll use a line from mean girls for this one... ;))

I am a woman possessed. I spent about 80% percent of my time talking about CSI. And the other 20% percent of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring it up so I could talk about it more. Sometimes, I could hear people getting bored with me. But I couldn't stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.

Okay, I exaggerated a little but still I can't get enough of CSI. I am addicted to it. :D :p :lol:

luvincsi i am very happy to know i an not the only one in this situation....we need to start a support group... :lol:

Back